-Do you hear me, Spretzle? -What?
如果找不到皇家珠宝… 我一定砍下你的头
Ifl don ‘t find those crown jewels…
陛下,对不起,我不能…
Your Majesty, I’m sorry, I can’t…
我听不清,陛下 这个电♥话♥,我听不清
Oh, this connection, it’s fading, Your Majesty.
-把珠宝找回来,把… -听不清,陛下.
It’s fading, it’s fading away.
一点听不清
I can’t hear you no more, you…
这个该死的老太婆,什么?
Your breasts smell like toe jam. What?
“亲爱的伯爵, 那个着魔的农家女
“Dear Count, the enchanted peasant girl
“再一次不见了.
“is missing again.
“请别打我们.
“”Please do not hit us.”
去找,快!
Find her now!
这个太小了
This one’s too wide.
哇!
Wow!
你好!
Hello!
你看,你家也能布置的这样美丽
You know, we can make your home look just as nice.
我没有家
I don’t have a home.
哦,见到你真高兴
Oh, it’s been nice talking to you.
可是我的朋友,杰森 他见了一定会喜欢的
But my friend, Jason, would love furniture like this.
那好,再次欢迎你
Well, hello again.
这是他的照片
This is his picture.
照片,对了,不过…
His picture, yes, but…
看来,这小伙子
Well, yes, he looks like
是需要买♥♥一套好家具
he could use some really nice furniture.
可我没银子
Well, I have no silver.
哦,现在没人用现金买♥♥东西
Oh, nobody uses cash anymore.
我们呢,就记在他的职员帐上
We’ll just put it on his employee account.
想买♥♥哪套?什么时候送去?
What exactly do you want, and when would you like it?
哦,这个,越快越好
Oh, well, it must be soon.
我不知道我还能活多久
I don’t know how much longer I will stay alive.
真糟糕
That’s too bad.
那,叫他们早上就送去?
Well, I have a delivery date this morning.
哦,好
Oh, good.
我们马上就送去呢?
We can have it delivered then,
说不定你还活着呢
and who knows, you may still be alive.
一定是吃了什么
It must have been something I ate.
早上3点不能吃寿司
No more sushi at 3:00 a.m.
怎么了,好莱坞?
What’s the matter, Hollywood?
不知道,伙计,我吃不准
I’m not sure, my man. I’m just not sure.
我刚从天国里回来
I just got back from a trip to Oz.
-杰茜呢? -不知道
-Where’s Jessie? -I don’t know.
-什么意思,你不知道? -她刚才还在这儿
-What do you mean, you don’t know? -Well, she was here,
等我从天国里回来,她就不见了
and when I got back from the yellow brick road, she was gone.
我们必须找到她,她会遇到麻烦的
We gotta find her. She could be in trouble.
等等
Hold on.
你说你想告诉我昨晚的事,
You said you wanted to tell me
是什么事?
about last night. What happened?
她活了,她活过来了
She came to life. She was alive.
那诅咒的事是真的
I mean, this whole curse thing is true.
我也不明白.我们吃饭
I can’t explain it. We ate.
到处逛逛,还去跳舞
We walked around. We went dancing.
-你当我是疯了 -绝对没有疯
-I know you think I’m nuts. -I certainly don’t.
这种事确实有
This has happened before.
-我相信 -真的?
-I believe you. -You do?
真的,我们得快去找她
Yes, and we better hurry up and find her
因为那些打手也在找她
because those goony boys are looking for her, too.
快点!走!
Come on! Go!
简直难以置信
I can’t believe it.
阿诺德,伊格,过来
Arnold, Egon, come here!
瞧,是她
Look, the girl.
她活了,还在走
She’s alive! She’s moving!
-不可能 -对,就是她
-It’s not possible. -Yes, it is her.
她认出我们了
She know us.
快!
Come!
追!
Go!
哦,她不再是僵硬的了
Oh, she isn’t even stiff.
千真万确
That’s for sure.
有什么可以帮您的?
Can I help you?
-能将我改个样吗?
-Could you make me look different?
-宝贝,还能改变你的生活
-Honey, we can change your whole life.
(DO IT FOR LOVEPLAYING)
∮Once you did it for pity And you did it for pride∮
∮Oh, you did it for fashion Or some voice inside∮
∮Yes, you do it for virtue∮
∮Or to prove you’re tough∮
∮Well, if you ‘re gonna do it∮
∮Do it for love∮
∮Do it for love∮
∮Now you ‘ve done it for money And you’ve done it for fame∮
∮You might do it for power Or to win some game∮
∮You can do it for kicks But that’s never enough∮
∮If you’re gonna do it Do it for Iove∮
不.
No.
不,不,不,那是…
No, no, no, no, no. It is.
哦哦
Uh-oh.
就是他
It is him!
就是他 我知道我在哪里见过他
It is him. I knew I knew that guy someplace.
他是威廉王子!真是该死!
It is Prince William, curse the ages!
伯爵,斯伯瑞特伯爵
Herr Count. Count Spretzle.
斯伯瑞特伯爵,她活过来了
Count Spretzle, she’s come to life.
-着魔的农家女她活了 -这不可能
-The enchanted peasant girl’s alive. -That is impossible.
不可能.明天她就属于我了
It can’t be. No. She is mine tomorrow.
我花了无数时间计算好了最佳地点
I’ve spent years calculating the best site!
还有最佳的时刻 让她活过来的
You know, the exact moment of her re-animation.
有人取下了那项链
Someone has removed the necklace.
她好像找到了真爱
Maybe she has found true love.
我要…,看见底下那个人了吗?
I want… See that guy down there?
我要教训他!我要杀了他!
I want to kill him, I want to hurt him,
我要消灭他!现在!
and I want to eliminate him now!
去!现在!
Go! Now!
没人,没人能阻挡斯伯瑞特伯爵
No one, no one messes with Count Spretzle,
和他的爱情
and his love life.
哦,天哪!你干什么?
Oh, no! What are you doing?
好吧,你敢跟斯伯瑞特伯爵捣蛋
Okay, you mess with Count Spretzle, I shoot you.
我拿剑不射你的嘴
I shoot you not through the mouth,
不射你的眼睛 我要射你的心
not through the eye, but through the heart.
-找着了? -哪儿也没有.
-Anything? -No, not a trace.
爱情是专射心的
I thought Cupid aimed for the heart.
这回我要射中你,小混♥蛋♥
I’ll get you this time, my little sweetie pie.
-怎么了? -快卧倒!
-What the… -Hit the deck!
-我当兵时候学的. -你还当过兵?
-I learned this from the Marines. -You were in the Marines?
对,他们想挑选好汉,我就去了.
Yes, they were looking for a few good men, and so was I.
Okay. Okay.
-好,我们分手吧. -我常听这话
-Okay, we better split up. -Where have I heard that before?
-卧倒!宝贝,卧倒 -卧倒!
-Get down, honey! Get down! -Get down!
你去二楼找,我去三楼,走!
You take the second floor, I’ll take the third. Go.
他在那儿.
There he is.
他在那儿!
There he is!
他跑了!
It backfired.
哇,真合身,一点不皱
Wow, what a fit, and no wrinkles.
-这是化纤的. -化纤的.
-It’s polyester. -Polyester.
哪儿长出来的?
What plant is that from?
新泽西 付现金还是记账?
The New Jersey one. Will this be cash or charge?
噢,现在谁还付现金?
Who uses cash these days?
-杰茜! -杰森!
-Jessie! -Jason!
-杰森! -又跑了.
-Jason! -We lost him.
我就回来.
I’ll be right back.
这回我非杀了他不可!
This time we really kill him!
嘿!
Hey!
当心!
Oh, look out!
杰森!杰森!快来!
Jason! Jason, come on!
当心!
Look out!
拦住她!
Stop her!
快拦住她!
Get out of the way!
你还好吧?没想到能看见你又活了
Are you okay? I never thought I’d see you alive again.
什么?
What?
我说没想到能看见你又活了
I said I never thought I’d see you alive again.
我听不见!
I can’t hear!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!