Learn to enjoy life more.
瞧啊!
Voilà.
-她不见了! -她在哪?
-She’s gone! -Where is she?
她在哪?
Where is she?
-去小便了 -小便?
-Potty. -Potty?
去店里搜!所有人! 一定要找到她!
Search the store! Everybody! We must found her!
要是找不到她,
And if we don’t found her,
我砍断你们的手
I will personally chop off your hands.
还要把你们跟耗子关在一间黑屋里
And for the rest of you, I lock you in dark room with rats!
大黑耗子 那是很可怕的,相信我
Big, ugly rats. And that is scary, believe me.
别吓唬人,恶心的大人,他来了
Hold the rats, Your Nauseousness. Here she comes.
杰森
Jason.
杰森,快点
Jason, come on.
对不起
Excuse me.
怎么,怎么给她穿这种衣服? 太伤风败俗了
Why you… Why you dress her in these vulgar clothes, huh?
-下流!绝对下流! -青春服
-Trash! It’s absolute trash! -Junior Miss.
喔,等一等
Oh, wait, just a second.
这是我们为少女专门设计的青春服
That’s from our exclusive Junior Miss designer collection.
好,推销本店的商品
Good. Plugging the store’s merchandise.
干得好,威廉森
Well done, Williamson.
你象我还没生,也不想要的儿子
You’re like the son I never had, and never really wanted.
这是对我的王国的侮辱
This is an insult to my entire kingdom.
不许再有人碰她了
She is not to be touched again.
我…
We
们在什么地方见过,是吗?
have met before someplace, no, what, maybe, yes?
我实在不记得
I think I would have remembered.
得,抓紧干吧
Well, let’s get busy.
展览会要开幕了
We have a presentation.
对,你是不是到别处去看一看?
Yes. Perhaps you’d care to see the rest of the store?
不.不,我想一个人在这儿呆一会
No. No, I would like to be alone here for a moment, please.
听见伯爵说了?出去
You heard what the count said. Move!
大家都出去!走!走!
Everybody to get out. Move! Move!
哦,亲爱的
Oh, my darling.
亲爱的,你很快…很快就会活过来
My darling, very soon, very soon you be alive, huh?
为了这伟大的一刻 我足足等了一千年
I wait for that moment as the greatest day in 1,000 year.
给我滚开!
Get out of the way.
哼,他真有妖术 晚上会长出毒牙
Well, he’s a real charmer. Probably grows fangs at night.
-想喝咖啡吗? -不,谢谢
-Would you like a cappuccino? -No, thanks.
我得去干活了
I’d better get to work.
我不知道昨天晚上发生了什么?
I don’t know what happened last night.
我甚至不知道你究竟是不是活着
I don’t even know if you’re real.
如果你听见我说话,我要你活过来
If you can hear me, I want you to come back.
我需要你活过来,杰茜
I need you to come back, Jessie.
哦,你在恋爱.谁是杰茜?
Oh, he’s in love. Now, who is Jessie?

Her.
哦,杰森
Oh, Jason.
听见了?空的
Hear that? Hollow.
我们不会爱个空脑瓜
Now, we do not fall in love with empty things
除非他们的爸爸很有钱
unless, of course, their daddies are rich.
可这个呢?它的爸爸是棵树
And in this case, her daddy’s a redwood,
还是算了
so I’d forget about it.
好莱坞,昨天晚上 发生了一件最奇怪的事情
Hollywood, last night the most amazing thing happened.
什么事?
What?
忘了吧
Forget it.
没什么
Nothing happened.
好吧,
Okay, well, in that case,
你就到仓库里去
why don’t you run down to the storeroom
把那些服装都拿出来
and get the rest of the wardrobe?
我们总得把展览会搞得光彩一些
Someone has got to glitz up this presentation.
小妖精 你怎么坑了我徒弟?
You little tart. What have you done to my protégé?
跟你说吧
I’ll tell you what.
你把这项链借给我,我就原谅你了
You let me borrow this fierce necklace and all is forgiven.
哎哟,哎哟,我可真爱你,宝贝
Oh, me, oh, my, I’m in love with you, baby.
怎么又回来了?
How did I get back in here?
谁说话?
What’s that?
谁在那儿?
Who’s there?
喂?
Hello?
你在看我吗? 你在看我吗?
Are you looking at me? Are you looking at me?
一定是你.这里没别人
You must be. There’s no one else here.
回来, 鲍比·德尼罗.
Get back, Bobby De Niro.
看我的
Some day Some day
这个怎么样?
Look at me. Oh, how about this one?
-哦,我喜欢那个 -等等,看看这个
-Oh, I like that one. -Wait, look at this one.
不错,正配你的眼睛
That’s nice. That goes good with your eyes.
喂.
Hello.
每个人都那么漂亮 过来,过来,都过来
All of you look very cute. Come here, come here, come here.
过来,过来,过来
Come on. Come here, come here, come here.
戴着挺帅,啊?
We are something, huh?
哦,你们真是太帅了,
Oh, you are really, really something. Yes.
真是很帅
Oh, yeah, really something.
我要你们把帽子
I want you to take hat, both hats,
都扣在自己的脸上
and put it right over your face.
这就对了
That’s it.
白♥痴♥!白♥痴♥!白♥痴♥!
You idiots, idiots, idiots!
都滚出去!我要你们守着那姑娘
Now get out of here, and go guard the girl!
想试试森林露水吗?
Would you like to try our Black Forest Dew?
-豪普特曼?康尼格的精品 -哦,谢谢
-It’s our Hauptmann-Koenig special. -Oh, thank you.
哦,这香味使我想起了我的朋友英格
Oh, that smell reminds me of my old friend, lnga.
最最可怜的英格
Poor, poor lnga.
-他怎么了 -他被野猪吃了
-What happened to her? -She was eaten by a boar.
哦,是啊.你认识杰森
Oh, well. Oh, you know Jason.
杰森?哦,认识 他让我睡在他的床上
Jason? Oh, yes. He let me sleep in his bed last night.
是吗?
He did?
那,我想问你一下,怎么样?
Well, if you don’t mind my asking, how was it?
太美妙了
Wonderful.
他教会我1000年里从来没想过的事
He showed me things I never would have imagined in 1,000 years.
我要去找他
I must go find him.
我早晚要抠下他脸上那颗痣
One of these days I’ll rip that wart out of his face
叫他吃下去
and make him eat it.
嘘!当心他听见
Shh! He could be anywhere.
嗨,你,丑八怪 你带这项链干嘛
Hey, you, fancy guy. What are you doing with that necklace?
这是豪普特曼?康尼格的财产
This is property of Hauptmann-Koenig
-这项链可不能让你随随便便戴着它 -伙计们,伙计们
and they are not for you to play dress up with.
我们要再…要再抓住你…
And if we ever, ever catching you…
听着,那个农家女又不见了
Listen, the girl is gone again!
你把她弄哪儿去了?
What have you done with her?
让我想想我在干嘛,
Just let me figure what I’m doing
我再回答你,行吗?
on the floor and I’ll get back to you. Okay?
项链在这,
The necklace is here,
可着魔的农家女不见了
but the enchanted peasant girl is gone.
难道这传说中的项链
You don’t think there’s really something
真有魔法吗?
to this curse thing?
要是真的,百慕大就去不成了
If it’s true, we have blown our trip to Bermuda!
百慕大!
Bermuda!
我们必须告诉伯爵
We must tell the Count.
伊格,你去说
Egon, you tell him.
费拉斯,你弄痛我了 那是我的耳环
Fellas, you are hurting me. That’s my earring.
我找斯伯瑞特伯爵,有急事
Phone call for Count Spitzle. Urgent.
请拿顾客用的白色电♥话♥
PIease pick up any white customer phone.
-斯伯瑞特 -斯伯瑞特
-Spretzle. -Spretzle.
-念对了 -斯伯瑞特伯爵
-That’s good. -Count Spretzle.
你好,尊敬的陛下
Hello, Your Majestic Magnificence.
闭嘴,斯伯瑞特,我正要找你
Shut up, Spretzle. I have been looking for you.
我在这儿,伟大的陛下
Here I am, Your Queenly Greatness.
我讨厌这次造娱乐的宣传旅行
I told you I didn’t want this silly publicity tour.
特别是我们这儿的气候变得好极了
Especially now when our weather has turned so beautiful.
另外,还有人偷走了
Also, someone has stolen
皇家珠宝,斯伯瑞特
our precious crown jewels, Spretzle.
要严加惩办,听见了吗?
Heads will roll, do you hear me?
你跟你带去的三个白♥痴♥
Yours and those three idiots you brought with you.
-听见了吗?斯伯瑞特 -什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!