Stopped off to look at an apartment.
你看,你住在这里
Well, you know, it wouldn’t be
并不意味着世界末日
the end of the world if you stayed here.
这个家很好,很温馨
This is a perfectly nice, normal home.
妈,我现在长大了
Mom, I’m a big boy now.
该自立了,你说对吗?
I need to be on my own, okay?
晚安
Good night.
-你干什么? -啊,我改变主意了
-What are you doing? -Oh, I’ve changed my mind.
我犯了个错误
I’ve made a terrible mistake.
你没见过我 我从来没来过
You don’t know me. I have never been here.
你从没见过我
You have never seen me.
我从未…,喔,对不起
I have never ever… Oh, I’m sorry.
我这有10美元,是给录象带的钱
Here’s $10. Here’s money for the tape.
我赔…,给我帐单
I’ll pay for that. Send me the bill.
哦,这儿象宫殿
Wow. This is a palace.
我爱20世纪
I love the 20th century.
这张小画真是栩栩如生
This little painting looks so real.
大概是位着名画家画的
It must have been done by a great artist.
这是张相片,鲍伯叔叔拍的
It’s a snapshot taken by my Uncle Bob.
这是我父亲
That’s my dad.
他…,在拍照之后几个月就死了
He… He passed away a couple of months after that was taken.
你们笑起来真♥象♥
You both have the same smile.
我真想有一张我家的照片画
I wish I had a snapshot painting of my family.
我太想他们了
I miss them so much.
是啊,这我明白
Yeah. I know what you mean.
我说,有时候 我想像自己在你的那个年代
You know, sometimes I can picture myself back in your time.
我是王子,在那奇怪的地方 配着把剑
A prince alone in a strange land, armed only with my sword,
为了爱情而去挑战
taking on the world for love.
-这只是个幻想 -不,你是个王子
-It’s just a fantasy. -No, you are a prince.
一个最了不起的勇敢的王子
As great and valiant as there ever was.
我真高兴我不再孤独了
I’m so glad I’m not alone anymore.
我不会再撇下你
I’m never gonna leave you alone.
晚安
Good night.
(FEEL THE WAY THAT I DO PLAYING)
∮Girl, there’s so much in this world that I’m sure of∮
∮But, girl, I believe what I need now is your love∮
∮The way you touch me with your eyes∮
∮The way you heat me up inside∮
∮Is why I want you∮
∮And I want you to feel the way that I do∮
∮Like I do, Iike I do I want you∮
∮And I want you to feel the way that I do∮
∮Like I do, Iike I do∮
∮Gotta say the words you’ve got∮
∮Of all the things that get me hot∮
∮That’s why I want you∮
∮And I want you to feel the way that I do∮
∮Like I do, Iike I do I want you∮
∮And I want you to feel the way that I do∮
∮Like I do, Iike I do∮
你,做饭,什么好日子?
You, cooking? What’s the occasion?
-我饿了 -嗯哼
-I’m hungry. -Uh-huh.
我顺便问问,谁在浴室里?
And, by the way, who’s in the bathroom?
一个朋友,请您别问
A friend. No questions, please.
我一直尊重你的隐私
I always respect your privacy.
-跟朋友一起睡的?
-Did you sleep with this friend?
-不,我睡在沙发上,谢谢
-No, I slept on the couch, thank you.
喔,妈妈 谢谢你一直尊重我的隐私
And, Mom, thanks for respecting my privacy.
没问题
No problem.
-在哪认识的? -公♥司♥里
-Where’d you meet her? -At work.
她是个模特
She’s a model.
是个外国人,我想是巴伐利亚人
Foreign, I think from Bavaria.
巴伐利亚 你父亲说
Bavaria. Oh, your father always claimed
他是巴伐利亚王族后裔
to have royal Bavarian blood.
当然,他还说他是哈佛大学毕业的
Of course, he also claimed to be a Harvard graduate,
是鱼市场唯一的大学生
the only one who ever worked at Abe’s Fish Market.
-你听说过威廉王子吗?
-Did you ever hear of a Prince William?
-没有,我倒真想见见
-No, but I’d sure like to meet one.
-我能见她吗? -不行
-Am I gonna meet her? -No.
那好吧
That’s my kid.
杰茜
Jessie.
早上好,杰茜
Good morning. Jessie.
请你别这样
Will you stop doing that?
你开玩笑还是真的
I can’t tell if you’re kidding or not.
杰茜?
Jessie?
喂?
Hello?
喔,不
Oh, no.
好了,杰茜,好了 你是活着的,你是活着的
Come on, Jessie. Come on. You’re real. Yes, you are.
好了,好了,宝贝,好了
Come on. Come on, baby. Come on.
不…,不…,别变假人了
Don’t… Don’t… Don’t be a dummy now!
好了
Come on, please.
你硬梆梆的
You’re so hard.
我该不会对假人说话 我该不会跟假人跳舞吧?
I’m talking to a dummy. I was dancing with a dummy.
来吧,吃早饭了
Breakfast. Come on, eat!
喔,天哪
Oh, God.
好了,宝贝
Come on, honey.
杰森,你这是在干嘛?
Jason, what are you doing?
这就是你昨天晚上带回来的姑娘?
This is the girl you brought home last night?
-事情不是你想的那样,妈妈
-It’s not what you’re thinking, Mom.
-你自己还想要套公♥寓♥
-And you want your own apartment.
I’ve danced alone a thousand times I’ve danced alone a thousand times
To songs that no one else could even hear To songs that no one else could even hear
还要点什么?
Care for anything else?
-你们二位? -不,谢谢
-Either of you? -No, thank you.
I’ve reached into the flame oflove I’ve reached into the flame oflove
I couldn ‘t hold it And it disappeared I couldn ‘t hold it
And it disappeared
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝,把这个再挂过去一点
Darling, I need the banner over here.
噢,真醒目,伙计
Yes, oh, that looks smashing, fellows.
你们干得不错呀
You’re doing a wonderful job.
-好莱坞,你有空吗?
-Hollywood, you got a second?
-穿制♥服♥的来,我总有空
-Always have time for a man in uniform.
怎么才能让香水部的盖尔注意我呢?
Yeah, how can I get Gail over in Perfumes to notice me?
哎呀,安迪,你真赏脸
Well, now, Andy, I am flattered.
商店里这么多人
Of all the people here at Prince and Company,
你竟然不耻下问我这个…爱情的匪徒
you’ve chosen counsel from the Gangster of Love.
别人不会出主意
No one else had any ideas.

Mmm-hmm.
-香水部的盖尔 -对
-Gail in Perfumes? -Yeah.
安迪,她可配不上你
Andy, she is not good enough for you.
你表示了好几个星期
You have made overtures for the past few weeks
她就是不理你
and all she has done is ignore you,
羞辱你 她把你当作地上的灰尘一样
humiliate you and treat you like so much dirt on the ground.
你怎么想? 给她买♥♥巧克力?
So, what do you think? Buy her chocolates or something?
-珠宝,宝贝,珠宝 -珠宝,对,哪种?
-Jewelry, baby. Jewelry. -Jewelry. Yeah. What kind?
只有一种,安迪,要贵的
There is but one kind, Andy. Expensive.
可,安迪,你也应当不理她
But, Andy, I think you should ignore her.
这样做最灵了
That always seems to work best.
-显得高不可攀 -谢了,伙计.
Play hard to get. Thanks, homeboy.
你最有办法
Knew I could count on you.
-哦,安迪 -什么
-Oh, Andy? -Yeah.
太肥了
Wedgie.
你要是有空
And when you get a chance, I think
最好去请教一下时装设计师
you need a visit with the Minister of Style.
噢,好莱坞 伯爵要先看一下展品
Oh, Montrose, the Count is here to preview the display.
我是不讲迷信的
I’m not superstitious, but are you sure
可是怕你见不了天日
you’re supposed to be out in the daylight?
别跑
Get back.
好莱坞真是个天才
Hollywood really is a genius.
他的设计是我们誉满全球
His designs have put Prince and Company on the map.
-实际上,他负责…
-In fact, he is responsible for…
-我很讨厌他这个人
-I don’t care about this nose hair.
是可恨
He’s nothing.
太伤人了
Well, color me hurt.
我要见着了魔的农家女,马上!
I want to see the enchanted peasant girl now.
往这儿走.你这混♥蛋♥大人
Right this way, Your Assholiness.
-他说什么? -他说,”这屋子太乱了
“-What did he say? -He said, “This room is a total mess.”
-请吧 -喔,确实很乱
-Please. -Oh, that’s okay.
你看,伯爵 你应当轻松一些
You know, Count, you should try and lighten up.
什么事不要太认真
Not take things so seriously.
享受一下生活

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!