Oh, yeah, the very best in the city.
送我们去YMCA,开快点!
Take us to the YMCA, and step on it.
-拖鞋,这么多颜色
-Slippers! Wow! Look at all the colors.
-这些东西千年不变
-Some things never change.
好了,你站这儿
Okay. All right, stand right here.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
好,现在转过去 好了,笑一笑
That’s good. Turn around. Okay. Smile.
好了,争开眼睛
Okay. Open your eyes.
-把我拉出来! -嘘!不要紧!
-Get me out of the box! -Shh! It’s okay.
没事了,她有点不舒服,吃多了
She’s fine. She’s a little… It’s this cheese steak.
你没事,没事,瞧
You’re okay. Okay, look.
你现在出来了 对不起,对不起
See, you’re out of the box now. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
-你救了我,我真幸运 -对
-You saved my life. I’m so lucky. -Yeah.
我们都很幸运
I guess we’re both pretty lucky.
走吧
Come on.
好,好,进去吧 见到你真高兴
Oh, yeah, yeah. Come on in. Nice to see you again.
这些花♥花♥公♥子♥快点进去
Oh, the crab dudes. These dudes must be all right.
进去吧,好好享受
Come on in and have a good time.
当然,当然,你怎么样?
Oh, definitely. Definitely. How you doing?
你男朋友仍在坐牢吗?
Your boyfriend still in prison?
-太对了 -好
-Yeah. -Good.
不,不,不,不,你继续
No, no, no, no. You go on.
看,只允许你女朋友
Look, just join your friend.
你在干什么? 还在搭杰茜的便车?
What’d you all do? Take the bus up from Jersey?
从这里走开
Get on out of here.
嘿,丢下你男朋友,只你一个,亲爱的
Hey, lose your boyfriend, you’re in, darling.
再见,托尼
-Bye, Tony. -Step off, Junior.
哦,我们进去!
Oh, let’s go in here.
这儿?不,这是最高级的俱乐部
No, this is the most exclusive club in the city.
自从开张我就想进去,
I’ve been trying to get in here
可不让我进
since it opened, there’s no way.
太糟糕了,光为贵族开的?
Oh, that’s too bad. It’s just for royalty, huh?
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿.小姑娘,过来
Hey, hey, hey, hey, Goldilocks. Come here.
-这辈子你上哪儿去了? -冻僵了
-Girl, where have you been all my life? -Frozen.
我明白你的意思
I can dig that.
好,进去吧,进去吧
Yeah, come on in. Come on in.
-真的 -对,进去
-Really? -Yeah, come on.
-呃,回头跟我跳个舞 -好
Hey, you and me dance a little later? Yeah.
嘿,这是什么?舞会之夜?
Hey, what’s this, prom night?
瞧你们穿的.走吧,走吧 我最讨厌礼服
Take a hike, man. Go on. I hate taffeta.
我要到树后头去
I have to go into the trees.
-树后头? -没人看见的地方
-The trees? -You know, someplace private.
噢,女盥洗室.就在这儿
Oh, the ladies’ room. Here, it’s right over here.
-谢谢 -我就等在这儿
-Thank you. -Right through there. I’m gonna stay here.
对不起
Sorry.
-你好 -嗨
-Wow. -Hi.
这东西真好看
That’s really beautiful.
水晶红.男孩子都喜欢
Passion Pink. All the guys love it.
想试试吗?
You want to try?
谢谢
Thank you.
看,你得转转.这样…
Look, you have to turn it. Like this.
噢…
Oh.
是你做的?
Did you make that?
-你从没抹过口红? -没有
-You’ve never tried lipstick before? -No.
好,你抹,抹在嘴唇上
Well, you put it on, you rub it on your lips.
再这样抿一下
And then you go like this.
-行吗? -行,这里挺好的
-Okay? -Oh, yeah. Everything’s just fine.
跟我等这儿
Still here.
我问你们,怎么样?
And what about you know who?
谁?
Who?
谁? 着魔的农家女,笨蛋
Who? The enchanted peasant girl, you idiot.
-怎么样? -哦,懂了
-That’s who. -Oh, yeah.
-它安全吗? -很好,很好
-Is she safe? -Ja. Yes, of course.
好,好.很好
Good. Good. Oh, that’s good.
我的计划,快成功了
You see, my plan, it is working.
我们成功地把她跟珠宝
We have succeed to get her
运出了豪普特曼·康尼格
and the jewels out of Hauptmann-Koenig.
几星期后,我们就去百慕大
In a few weeks, we be off to Bermuda.
百慕大…
Bermuda.
再不回到那个
Never to return to that queen
王后占有的恶心的国家了
and that armpit of country again.
国家是什么?
What country is that?
豪普特曼·康尼格, 笨蛋!
Hauptmann-Koenig, stupid!
对不起,酒吧侍者
I’m sorry, honey, but the bartender’s
没听说过”牦牛你
“never heard of yak’s milk,
给您来罐百事可乐吧
so I brought you Pepsi instead.
-回头结♥帐♥吗? -对,谢谢
-You want to run a tab? -Yeah, thanks.
这是软饮料 没有卡路里,没有糖,没有咖♥啡♥因♥
It’s diet soda. No calories, no sugar, no caffeine.
我们老家也有,就叫做水
Oh, we had something like that back home called water.
水到处都有
This is easier to find.
我很喜欢这儿
Well, I love this place.

Mmm.
好喝
Good.
-你想跳舞吗? -我最喜欢了
-Do you want to dance? -Oh, I’d love to.
好,跳吧!
All right, let’s go!
-嗨,宝贝 -他可真帅
-Hi, precious. -I think he’s cute.
-你好,美人 -你好
-Hello, beautiful. -Hello.
-你是将军吗? -我是个公♥证♥人
-Are you a general? -I’m a notary public.
-想跳舞吗,宝贝? -我有舞伴了
-You wanna dance, baby? -I already have a man.
来啊,跟上节拍
Come on, feel the beat.
好吧
Okay.

That’s it.
你着魔了吗?
Are you under some kind of a spell?
-快,杰茜,跟我学 -我在学
-Come on, Jessie, follow me. -I’m trying.
等等,等等,这不是跳舞
Wait. Wait. That’s not dancing.
这不是跳舞,这才是跳舞
That’s not dancing. This is dancing.
(CAN’TBELIEVE MY EYES PLAYING)
∮I’ve danced alone a thousand times∮
∮To songs that no one else could even hear∮
∮I’ve reached into the flame oflove∮
∮I couldn ‘t hold it And it disappeared∮
∮I’ve Iived to Iearn to hate the blues∮
∮I’ve Iived with everything but you∮
∮I can ‘t believe my eyes∮
∮I see you here∮
∮Lookin ‘just the way you should∮
现在放松了?
Now, you comfortable?
我在镜头面前
As comfortable as I can be
已经尽可能地放松了
in front of the probing eye of the camera.
噢,得了,你又没上全国电视
Oh, come on, you’re not on national television.
这只是你私人来做约会用的
This is just your own personal dating videocassette.
好,放松,要拍了
Now, relax. We’re rolling.
好了,你叫什么?
Okay. What is your name?
我叫…
I am Mr…
-琼斯 -好,非常好
-Jones. -Good. Very good.
那么,琼斯先生 你是做什么工作的?
And, Mr. Jones, what is it that you do for a living?
我是一家大百货店…
Well, I am the manager of a major…
狗…
Dog…
宠物…
Pet…
宠物部的经理
A major pet emporium.
那,你说说
Now, tell me, what is the most
你一生中感到最紧张的是什么事情?
exciting thing that ever happened to you?
就是那次膝盖做手术
That would have to be knee surgery.
我看,我们换一种方式吧
You know, I think we should take a different tack.
-这是你的家? -对
-Is this your cottage? -Yeah.
你母亲大概很有钱吧?
Your mother must be a very wealthy lady.
实际上,她做一点小生意
Well, as a matter of fact, she does have her own business,
不过,不要跟她谈起这个,好吗?
but we don’t want to discuss it with her. Okay?
只是…我们得轻一点
We’ll just… We’ll be very quiet.
-走吧 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
这是男女约会的资料
Here is our dating dossier.
你只要看一看哪一类你感到有兴趣
You just look under the category that you’re interested in.
年龄,个人爱好
Age range, personality preferences.
看看吧,里头都分类了
You know, it’s all listed.
-回来这么晚哪? -哦,对
-Oh, you’re home late. -Oh, yeah.
我顺路去看所公♥寓♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!