可我并不认识你
I don’t even know you.
你认识的,只不过还没有认出来
Yes, you do. You just haven’t realized it yet.
你能肯定你真的爱我吗?
You really do love me, don’t you?
我是你一生中最最爱你的人
More than anyone is going to in your whole life.
她不会在这儿
I think she’s here.
-这是谁 -我知道就在这
-Who is that? -I know this is the place.
是他!河里那个人
It’s him, the guy from the river.
你把着魔的农家女弄哪去了
What have you done with the enchanted peasant girl?
你们不应该随便进来
You guys are not supposed to be back here.
我要叫保卫人员了
I’m gonna have to call security.
她在那儿
There she is.
差点闯了大祸
That was a close one.
你们千万不要告诉伯爵
Not a word of this to the Count.
-不然,他准会发火的 -对,对,对
-We don’t want to get him upset. -Ja, ja, ja.
如果我们要不去机场接他
If we don’t go to the airport to greet him,
他也会发火的
he will be upset.
伙计,我说…,她在这儿没问题
Guys, you know, she’s gonna be okay here.
我是说,晚上照样上锁 她很安全
I mean, we lock this up at night. It’s very safe.
好吧,我们走!
Oh, good. Let’s go.
谢谢你,小家伙
Thanks a lot, little fellow.
嘿…
Hey.
-他们是谁? -你别在假装了
-Who were they? -Don’t do that anymore.
他们找你干嘛?
What do they want with me?
你是个国宝,他们是你的保镖
You’re a national treasure. Those were your personal guards.
我可不喜欢他们
I don’t like them very much.
什么声音?
What’s that noise?
我肚子叫 我1000年没有吃东西了
It’s my stomach. I haven’t eaten in 1,000 years.
那走吧 我知道什么地方
Come on. I know a great place near here
能找到吃的
where we can go to eat.
噢,那好.有白煮幼薯吗?
Oh, good. Do they have boiled weasel?
吃起来味道差不多
You won’t be able to tell the difference.
现在,我得找件衣服
And the first thing we need to do
给你穿穿
is get you something to wear.
-记得这个吗? -是你的项链
-Do you remember this? -Sure, it’s your necklace.
是啊…
Right.
你好!
Hello!
你好!
Hello!
这太有意思了
This is so much fun!
这灯光真美!
The lights are beautiful!
怎么,小人一眨眨眼睛,就能走了吗?
So, when the little person is blinking, then you can walk?
-对 -哇!我爱汽车,我爱电灯
-Right. -Wow! I love cars! I love electricity!
我爱美国,怎么会这样?
I love America! How does it all work?
这个…,要讲清楚得花点功夫
Well, that’s gonna take a little longer to explain.
吃吧
There you go.
你说,味道怎么样? 比幼薯好吃吧?
So, what do you think? Is it better than weasel?
味道不太咸,但好吃
Well, it’s not as salty, but it’s good.
是这一千年里最好吃的
It’s the best meal I’ve had in 1,000 years.
恐怕又得花1000年去消化了
It’ll probably stay with you for another thousand, too.
这皮不好嚼
What’s the crunchy stuff?
什么东西不好嚼啊?
There’s not supposed to be any crunchy stuff.
这是纸 你在吃包东西的纸
That’s the paper. You’re eating the wrapper.
外面白色的不能吃
You don’t eat this outside, white stuff.
-好吃,你尝尝… -不,谢谢
-It’s good. Try it. It’s good. -No. Thanks.
听我说,你还得有个地方过夜
Listen, you know, you’re gonna need a place to stay.
依我看,欢迎你去我家住
And I was thinking, you’re welcome to stay at my house.
真的.我是说,也没有附带条件
Really. I mean, no strings attached.
你要有住址,
You know, you’ll need an address
有绿卡才能找工作
for, like, a green card for a job.
你是干什么的?你想干什么?
What do you do? What do you like to do?
开始我想做牧羊女
Well, at first I wanted to be a sheepherder.
可是每次我一走近羊就打喷嚏
But every time I got near the sheep, I would sneeze.
然后我就去学织毯子
So, then I tried weaving.
我曾经织了一块花毯子 只用了…17个月
And I can weave an entire blanket in 17 months.
-天哪! -这够快的了
-No! -That’s pretty fast.
真令人震惊哪
That’s amazing.
-我问问你好吗? -行啊
-Can I ask you something? -Sure.
结过婚吗?
Are you betrothed?
结婚?
Betrothed?
我正要告诉你
Well, I’m just gonna tell you.
我刚找了一个
There is someone I’ve been seeing.
你要同意,我来介绍
I’d like to introduce you to her, if it’s okay.
哈瑞特. 哈瑞特,这是杰茜
Harriet. Harriet, this is Jessie.
杰茜,这是哈瑞特
Jessie, this is Harriet.
不要当着他的面叫我难堪
Please don’t embarrass me in front of her.
不,不.不象你想的…
No, no. It’s not what you’re thinking.
你太多心了,真可怕
You are so suspicious. She’s terrible.
不,我没结过婚
And no, I’m not betrothed to anybody.
Yay!
好了,大家
All right, people.
-一起喊
-Give me an “H”! -H. “H” -H
-一起喊
-Give me an “A.” -A. “A” -A.
伙计,你们的热情呢?
People, where is your enthusiasm?
让开一点!让开!
Everybody to move! Move!
-让开道! -让开!让开!
-Get out of the way! -Move! Move!
-一起喊
-Give me an “H”! -H. “H”! -H.
-一起喊
-Give me an “A”! -A. “A”! -A.
-一起喊
-Give me a “U”. -U. “U”. -U
斯伯瑞特伯爵,您从豪普特曼·肯尼格
Count Gunter Spretzle of Hauptmann-Koenig.
…康尼格
Koenig.
…康尼格
Koenig.
请允许我非常荣幸的
May I say what a pleasure it is to…
代表我们…
On behalf of…
代表我们王子百货公♥司♥…
On behalf of Prince and Company…
你们在看什么?
What you look at?
…没什么,绝对没什么,我很抱歉
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Sorry.
代表我们王子百货公♥司♥
On behalf of Prince and Company,
我很荣幸地看见您的毛
may I say what a pleasure it is to have you hair.
不!到来!
Wart! Here!
我很荣幸地看见您到来
It’s a pleasure to have you here.
-斯伯瑞斯伯爵… -斯伯瑞特
-Count Spritzle… -Spretzle.
很好
Pretty.
我来介绍一下好莱坞·蒙崔斯
May I present Hollywood Montrose,
我们的视觉推销主任和艺术家
our chief of visual merchandising
他是名副其实的
and an artist, in every sense of the word.
他…这位先生负责您的展览
He is the gentleman who is in charge of your display.
就让这只花孔雀摆弄我的雕像?
This peacock here put his hands on my statue?
听着,你想没想过
Listen, have you ever thought about
把几颗非洲念珠挂在你那玩意上?
putting a few African trading beads à la Bo Derek on that?
那念珠绝对引人注目
It would be absolutely smashing.
小小建议
Just a suggestion. Ow!
我说伯爵,对展览会的布置
Count Spretzle, I think you’ll be pleased
我保证您会满意的
at our handling of your presentation.
好.你还保证过,
Good. And you promise that this
会引起我们国家的注意
will bring attention to my country?
全国闻名!
National publicity.
好.因为我的旅游业
Good, because my tourism, you know,
收入有点滑坡
income is down slightly. We…
呃…净收入大概是… 去年是52块8吧
Oh, I don’t know, we gross maybe $52 and change last year.
我们希望它下次
And we would like to get it up to maybe,
最好能上升到三位数
oh, I don’t know, three figure next time.
或许,您可以收门票看他那张脸
Perhaps, you should charge admission to see that face.
说什么?
What he say?
他说他对伯爵大人您非常非常地崇敬
He said he has such admiration for Your Grace.
说得真好
Well, that’s okay.
好,您的车正在等您
Good. Well, your car is waiting.
在等您
It’s waiting.
好莱坞,快点
Hollywood, just walk fast.
我要去开个重要的会议
I’ve got an important meeting to go to.
一撮毛…
That hair!
我的住处预备好了?
Are my accommodations ready?
城里最好的住处

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!