都站着别动,不然要滑下去了
Hold it right there, man.
请杀了我吧,我不想活了
Someone please kill me! I don’t want to live!
镇静点,镇静点…
Just breathe or something, would you?
见鬼!要翻下去了,快跳车!
Jeez! The whole thing’s gonna go! Get out of the truck!
当心点!那个女的要掉了!
Be careful. The girl will fall out.
把后车门关好!
We must secure the doors.
我当了这么多年警♥察♥
All my years on the force,
没见过向你们这么笨的
I never saw anybody more stupid than you guys.
是你要我们靠右的
The sign said “keep right.”
我是要你开到桥的那一头,开到马路上
To the end of the bridge, where the street is.
吊起来!
Hoist her up.
农家女!
But the peasant girl!
-要翻了!跳车! -不!
-It’s gonna go! Get out! -No!
我去救
I’ll save you!
喔,骑士风度犹存!
Oh, chivalry’s not dead.
瞧啊!
Let go!
可惜这会儿找不到潜水明星
Where is Jacques Cousteau when you need him?
交给我们!是我们的
Give her to us. She’s ours.
-给你! -他在那儿
-Take it. -There he is!
当心点!别碰坏了着魔的农家女
Don’t you ever touch the enchanted peasant girl.
喔!英雄
Oh, my hero!
你拯救了展览会和我的工作
You saved the presentation and my phony baloney job.
我还当她是活人
I could have sworn she was real.
原来是木头模特
She’s a mannequin.
我还当她是活的
I could have sworn she was real.
她是着魔的农家女
She’s the enchanted peasant girl.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你们是从豪普特曼?康尼格来的
You must be the boys from Hauptmann-Koenig.
怪不得长得一身膘
My, haven’t we been hoarding the steroids.
我们是来保护国家财富的
We are here to guard our national treasure.
喔!保护得真不错
Oh, and doing a fabulous job.
还有那些服装,你都找上来了?
Did you recover the rest of the sacred wardrobe?
阿诺德去找的
I thought Arnold did.
我当你去找的
I thought you did.
糟了!
No!
拜拜了!
Goodbye, boys.
杰森,把模特带回商店去
Jason, let’s take the mannequin back to the store.
好,别让她着凉了
Yeah, we wouldn’t want her to catch cold.
都是些笨蛋,我喜欢这种人
They’re so dumb. I just love that in a man.
这是我所遇到的最奇怪的事情
This is the strangest thing that’s ever happened to me.
这世界上怪事多着呢
Believe me, stranger things have happened.
噢,我可没遇到过
Yeah? Well, not to me, they haven’t.
这些珠宝是真的吗?
Do you think these jewels are real?
宝贝,这事农家女是内行
Honey, this little country girl knows jewels
珠宝准是真的
and, believe me, those are real.
都怪你!
It’s your fault.
不,都怪你!
No, it’s your fault.
得想法搭车
We have to catch a ride.
有办法了
I know how.
嗨,瞧!
Hey, look!
啊?真有这样的? 真有这样的?
I don’t believe this. I don’t believe it.
喔!
Whoo!
嘿!
Hey!
好吧,让他们搭车吧!
All right, let’s give them a ride.
喔,宝贝
Oh, baby, yeah.
-上车! -上车!
-Get in. -Get in.
上车!我说行就行
Get in. I told you it would work.
好,进去!
Take them up.
-条子收到了吗? -对,安迪,收到了
-Did you get my note? -Yes, Andy, I got it.
怎么样?
Well?
你这人很好 我汽车保险不要你买♥♥
Look, you’re very sweet, but you can’t buy my car insurance.
-为什么? -安迪,给你点忠告吧
-Why not? -Andy, can I give you a little tip?
买♥♥了汽车保险就不浪漫了
Car insurance is not very romantic.
要是出了车祸那就晚了
Say that after a major injury accident.
安迪,就保持做朋友吧
Andy, let’s just leave it that we’re friends.
真的?做什么样的朋友?
Really? What kind of friends?
彼此不多说话
The kind that don’t talk to each other much
不出去玩的那种朋友
and never go out.
对不起,就一秒…
Excuse me, just one sec…
哦!你们在尿坑里呆过
You boys have been playing in the Kitty Litter.
不,我们是搭垃圾车来的
No, we have to ride in garbage truck.
见到那个着魔的农家女了吗?
Have you seen the enchanted peasant girl?
没有,你们看看我象不象?
No. But you could imagine me in a different outfit.
-象! -快点!把她找到!
-Ja. -Come on. We have to find her.
-喷一点 -真好闻
-Here, have a little. -That’s nice.
我们得换套衣服
We have to get ourselves some new clothes.
对,臭死了
Ja, we do stink.
你干嘛那么紧张 给你找个配对的
What are you so nervous about? You were made for each other.
艾斯黛尔,他是克拉克
Estelle, this is Clark.
我现在命令你活过来
I command you to come to life.
哎,我是疯了
I must be crazy.
噢,对了
Oh, yeah.
我看我这个人肯定有毛病
There is definitely something wrong with me.
天下有25亿女人
2.5 billion women in the world
我却偏偏想要个木头雕像
and I’m trying to score with a statue.
-长命百岁! -谢谢
-Gesundheit. -Danke schón.
不客气,哦,哦…
You’re welcome. Whoa! Whoa!
-殿下… -别过来
-My prince. -Stay back.
你干嘛跑
Why are you running?
我♥干♥嘛跑?你干嘛要动? 她是谁,天哪…
Why am I running? Why are you moving?
我在车里,在水里看见你
I saw you in the water and in the fast wagon.
水里?噢,对了
Water. That’s it.
也许水里有毒质
It’s the toxins in the river,
影响了我的大脑
they do strange things to your brain!
殿下,你这是怎么了?
My prince, why are you doing this?
-你失去记忆了? -我的记忆
-Have you lost your memory? -My memory.
-这是梦 -这是我
-This is a dream. -It is I.
…爱你的杰茜
Jessie, your true love.
-是活的 -我当然是活的
-You’re real? -Of course I am.
你让我感到害怕
You’re beginning to frighten me.
上次我们什么时候见面的?
When was the last time we saw each other?
我是说… 在我们今天…,今天游泳之前
I mean, before our little swim today.
几分钟前,在桥上
Just a few minutes ago, on the bridge.
-什么桥? -离城♥堡♥不远
-What bridge? -The one near the castle.
我们正要去结婚
We were on our way to be married.
你怎么忘了?那些士兵还有巫师
Don’t you remember the soldiers and the sorcerer?
传说是真的
The legend is true.
什么传说?
What legend?
就是那巫师,他诅咒了你
That sorcerer guy, he put a curse on you.
你后来变成木头,足足有1000年
You’ve been frozen for 1,000 years.
-哦…,威廉王子总说笑话 -是啊
-Oh, my Prince William, always joking. -Yeah.
不说笑话
I’m not kidding.
现在是20世纪
This is the 20th century.
-20世纪? -对
-20th? -Yeah.

Look.
这个你从来没见过吧
Bet you’ve never seen one of these before.
我见过,这是小丑鞋
Sure I have. Those are jesters’ shoes.
小丑鞋
Jesters’ shoes.
-嗨,这个是什么? -这个…,我吃不准
-Hey, how about one of these? -No, I’m not sure.
哦,看来是活人
Oh, I guess she is real.
-找到了? -没有
-Anything? -Nothing.
伯爵会把我们抹上柏油
The Count will have us tarred and feathered.
对,插上鸡毛折磨我们
Yes. Then he will torture us.

Hi.
不,不,不,你躺着别动
No, no, no, no. Just lie still for a minute.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我叫杰森·威廉森 生在德国镇
I’m Jason Williamson of Germantown, PA.
-我不是王子 -我不管,我还是爱你
-I’m not a prince. -I don’t care. I still love you.
-我想你还没完全清醒 -我永远永远爱你
-I think you’re still in shock. -Forever and ever and ever.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!