在店里买♥♥东西能用它赊帐 还能打9折
You can charge anything in the store with it. 10% off, too.
-跟我来,我带你去报到 -谢谢
-Come with me. I’ll help you check in. -Thanks.
我好像要向詹姆斯先生报到
I’m supposed to report to a Mr. James.
-你认识? -认识
-Do you know… -Oh, boy. Yeah.
豪普特曼的货到了没?
Has the shipment arrived from Hauptmann-Koenig yet?
-今天下午就到 -不行
-It’s coming in this afternoon. -Not good enough.
-我要它们早晨到 -这不可能,先生
-I want it this morning. -That’s impossible, sir.
没有什么不可能 “不可能”是个脏字眼
Nothing is impossible. “lmpossible” is a dirty, dirty word.
-灰尘… -说什么?
-Dust. -Pardon me?
我闻到灰尘
I smell dust.
擦一下你的柜台!
Dust your counter.
要明亮得象座水晶宫
Make a showplace of the workplace.
要明亮得象座水晶宫
“Make a showplace of the workplace.”
晚上我要派个主要职员去机场
I want a major employee turnout at the airport tonight.
搬运不能出半点差错
This whole event has to go off without a hitch,
否则,就炒他的鱿鱼
otherwise, heads will roll.
别开玩笑!
He’s not kidding.
詹姆斯先生,他在那
That’s him right there.
詹姆斯先生,真对不起
Mr. James, I’m so sorry.
这是个意外 以后再也不会发生了,我…我保证
It was an accident. It will never happen again, I promise.
-对不起,詹姆斯先生 -别开口!
-Excuse me, Mr. James? -Not now.
一个意外?
An accident?
营业时间摔坏了模特
You destroy a mannequin during store hours
竟然把这叫做意外?
and you call it an accident?
-詹姆斯先生 -别开口!
-Mr. James. -Not now!
什么工种,艾伯特?
What do you do, Albert?
好莱坞先生的下属,先生
I work for Mr. Montrose, sir.
布置豪普特曼?康尼格的展览会?
On the Hauptmann-Koenig presentation?
-我说詹姆斯先生 -别…开口!
-Mr. James. -Not now!
你知道吗?这个展览会有多重要
Do you realize how important that presentation is?
费城的社会名流都要来参观
The cream of Philadelphia society is going to be here.
所有的眼睛都将注视着这个展览会
The eyes of the entire city will be on that presentation
这个商店…,还有我
and on this store and on me.
-明白了? -…是
-Do you understand? -Yes.
-吸取教训了? -是的,先生
-And have you learned your lesson? -Yes, sir.
好,滚蛋吧!
Good. You’re fired.
告诫后人,痛恨疏忽–必须重视
For best effect, deplore neglect, demand respect.
“痛恨疏忽–必须重视
“”Deplore neglect, demand respect.”
说吧!
Now.
我叫杰森·威廉森
I’m Jason Williamson.
我应该向您报到,我是新来的
I think I’m supposed to report to you. I’m the new trainee.
啊…
Ah.
你很幸运
Well, lucky you.
好莱坞先生那儿有个空缺
It seems we have an opening on Mr. Montrose’s staff.
豪普特曼·康尼格是灰色的
Just because Hauptmann-Koenig is drab
我们不必是灰色的
does not mean that we have to be.
要使展览会充满生气
I’m going to breathe some life into this presentation.
记住关键是—要有劲
Remember, the password is pizzazz!
停下!等一等!
Stop! Wait!
还记得吗?电影”红木”里戴安娜?罗斯小姐
Do you remember Miss Diana Ross in the movie Mahogany?
记得…
Yeah.
两腮收紧,才好看!
Give me cheekbones, or give me death!
5,6,7,8… Five, six, seven, eight.
詹姆斯先生来了! 詹姆斯先生来了!
Mr. James is coming! Mr. James is coming!
噢…,孩子们,散开!
Scatter, children! Scatter!
快放下大幕!
Bring down the curtains!
好莱坞,好莱坞,我要跟你谈谈
Montrose. Montrose! I need to talk to you.
那巫师不在,你走开,走开
The Wizard’s not here. Go away. Go away.
-好莱坞! -逗你玩玩
-Montrose! -Laughing, joking, kidding.
来见见你的新助手
I’d like you to meet your new assistant.
那…,艾伯特怎么了?
What happened to Albert?
艾伯特,他是我们”王子百货”的一大污点
Albert was a blemish on the face of Prince and Company.
开除了
I fired him.
跟你开除另外18个人一样?
Just like you did those 18 other assistants?
这公♥司♥可不用为付退休金发愁,啊?
Guess there’s no use in worrying about
the pension plan around here, huh?
他有幽默感,
He’s got a sense of humor. I like that.
正好我这儿用得着
We can use that around here.
不许偷看
No peeking!
-干嘛不让我看呢? -因为…我是艺术家
-Why won’t you let me see it? -Because I am an artiste.
你不许打断我的创作灵感
You wouldn’t want to interrupt the creative flow, would you?
好莱坞,舞蹈是优美的,严肃的,对吗?
Montrose, this show will be elegant and demure, won’t it?
-不许胡来! -你放心!
-No crazy stuff. -You have my word.

Fine.
完美的追求从优美开始
The pursuit of excellence begins with elegance.
“完美的追求从优美开始
“”The pursuit of excellence begins with elegance.”
我打大学毕业,
I haven’t been elegant and demure
就从来没有优美和严肃过
since I graduated from finishing school.
我们进去
Entrée.
真漂亮!
She’s pretty.
着魔的农家女有什么典故啊?
What is all this enchanted-peasant-girl stuff?
啊…,这是一个欧洲传说
Oh, it’s a typical old world tale.
姑娘遇见了王子
Girl meets prince.
邪恶的巫师把姑娘变成了一块千年木头
Evil sorcerer turns girl into wood for 1,000 years,
这木头姑娘
Lord knows how.
引起了旅游热
Wooden girl becomes major tourist attraction.
噢…,典型的传说
Yeah, that’s pretty typical, all right.
试试我们的新香水吧
Would you like to try one of our new fragrances?
不用,谢谢
No, thanks.
噢…,取名”静寂”真神秘,再来一点
Tabu. How mysterious. Hit me again, Gail.
你从不买♥♥啊,好莱坞
You never buy, Hollywood.
那是因为我还在不断净化之中
Well, no. That is because I am constantly evolving.
放这儿,杰森
Put it right here, Jason.
-送点给你女朋友?
-How about a gift for your girlfriend?
-啊…,我还没有
-Oh, I don’t have one.
所以在找?
So you’re looking.
我想要真爱…,对
For true love. Yeah. Sure.
真爱就象魔鬼
True love is like the Loch Ness monster.
大家都知道,就是没人见过
Everyone has heard of it, but no one has ever seen it.
-我见过 -说不上来
-I have. -You know, I don’t know.
我想人总能找到个配对的
I think there’s someone out there for everyone.
这再正确不过了
I couldn’t agree more.
要凭感觉用鼻子去闻一闻
You just have to follow your heart, and your nose.
哟,哟,哟,跟我们调情呢?
Well, my, my, my. Aren’t we the little coquette?
我错了,杰森
Forgive me if I’m wrong, but, Jason,
你要是请盖尔出去玩,
I think that if you asked Gail out,
她一定会答应的
she would probably say yes.
不是我的幻觉吧,盖尔?
Am I hallucinating, Gail?
对不起,BB机,对不起
Excuse me, I’m beeping. Pardon moi.
就放这儿,杰森
Put it right there, Jason.
那么,我星期五有空,杰森
Well, I am free Friday, Jason.
我也有空
I’m free, too, Gail.
何必着急呢?
Well, why rush it?
以后我们要在一起工作
I mean, looks like we’re gonna be working here together.
-先了解一下吧
-Why don’t we just, you know…
-不好了,出乱子了
-Something terrible has happened.
着魔的农家女出车祸了
The enchanted peasant girl has been in an accident!
快点,我们走! 跟我来,快点呀!
Come on. We must go. Follow me! Move your buns!
那就星期五…
Still free Friday.
那农家女的雕像,那些服装,那些皇家珠宝
My little nip and tuck derriere is gonna be in a sling
要是出了意外,
if anything happens to that statue,
我就要吃不了兜着走
those clothes or the royal jewels.
我想不会出事的
I’m sure everything’s gonna be fine.
要说起珠宝来…
Oh, it’s just the word “jewels.”
我只有老相好的回忆
I have these beads and baubles, mementos of old flames.
全是那些老相好留给我的纪念品
Souvenirs for old Mr. Left Behind Hollywood.
都是一些便宜的假货
Oh, it’s just so cheap and tawdry.
不过,至少它们想你,
Well, at least they thought enough of you
送你东西
to give you the gifts.
我买♥♥给它们的
I bought them myself.
哦!
!!Wow!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!