艾尔,你把他带到拘留所
Hey, Al, take this guy down to the holding cell.
交给他307,那个傻小子
Give him 307, you know, the dummy kid.
谢谢先生
Thank you, sir.
嘿!
Hey,
你还没有签字呢
you didn’t sign these.
对不起
So sorry.

Ta.
威廉森,你的朋友来了
Williamson, got a friend of yours here.
威廉森,跟我走!
Williamson, follow me.
-希望这能行 -不行就糟糕了
-I hope this works. -Too outrageous not to.
脚底板快抹上油
Let those feet hit that street.
-嘿! -走快点
-Hey! -We’re moving.
你们站住!
Hold it right there!
快跑,杰森!
Run, Jason!
站住!
Get back here!
站住!
Get back here!
对不起
Sorry.
车在那!
Car!
-妈妈! -快点,哪像我生的?
-Mom! -Come on, what kind of kid did I raise?
后边有警♥察♥追,快把头低下!
You got cops on your tail, you keep your head down!
好莱坞,我要救杰茜
I have to save her, Hollywood.
她被他们层层包围了,不过没关系
They are guarding her like Fort Knox. But, hold on tight.
我想了个好办法
This old bossman’s got a plan.
丽拉·巴伯斯坦和她的妹妹
Sheila Barberstein and her sister.
丽拉的父亲是知名人士
Sheila’s father does marvelous work.
见到你真高兴
Nice to see you.
好,伯爵,叫你名字行吗?
Well, Count. May I call you Gunter?
不,不行
No, no. Uh-uh.
一切都进行得非常顺利
Everything seems to be going very smoothly.
希望能这样保持下去,啊?
Well, you better hope it stay that way, huh?
是,是啊,我亲自检查过一切细节
Yes. Well, I’ve personally attended to every…
哦,天哪,多年轻啊,费城的象征
Oh, my God. Teen-A-Rama, Philadelphia.
这你懂不懂? 他们会把我们淹没
You know what this means? We’ll be swamped with teenagers.
-太可怕了,先生 -不,是太好了,傻瓜
-That’s terrible, sir. -No, that’s wonderful, you tall twit.
青春少年是吃不饱的消费者
Teens are insatiable consumers.
他们花硬通货,你记下…
They spend hard cash. Take a memo.
把少儿部的货提价一成,不,一成半
Mark everything in the Junior Department up 10%. 15%.
我要让王子百货的旗帜
I want to be sure that the Prince and Company banner
高高飘扬在…
will be prominently displayed on…
高高飘扬在电视屏幕上
Will be prominently displayed on the screen at all times.
放松,伙计,我不是导演
Relax, man, I’m not the director.
能不能有一个
Is there someone I can talk to
稍微尊敬我的人跟我谈谈
who will give me a little respect here?
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
谢谢你,谢谢了,我得走了
Thanks a lot. Gotta bail.
你走吧,随时欢迎你加入
Hey, any time. Any time you want the job.
祝你好运!
Good luck.
-当心! -当心!
-Oh, careful! -Careful!
女士们,先生们 展览会开幕式马上就开始了
Ladies and gentlemen, the show is about to begin.
我敢说,这个展览会将是无与伦比的
I must say, I did not think that you could pull this off.
非常,非常庄严的!
It is very, very dignified.
谢谢你,先生
Well, thank you, sir.
说到庄严,那是我的专长
When it comes to dignity, I am the master.

Yes, fine.
要想更完美,就拉上你的裤链
Then you will reach perfection when you zip up your fly.
我在开玩笑 是斯伯瑞特伯爵特有的玩笑
I’m just kidding. It’s a Count Spretzle joke.
你好
Hello.
我们马上就要离开这儿了 都安排好了吗?
Is everything in readiness for our immediate departure?
-交通工具都安排好了
-Transportation has been arranged.
-好,太好了,非常好
-Very good. Very good indeed. Very good.
要是你听得见的话
I don’t know if you can hear me or not,
你就听着
but if you can,
你一定要好好照顾杰森
I want you to take very good care of Jason.
他是个好人
He’s a prime catch,
你呢,是个非常非常幸运的模特
and you are a very, very lucky mannequin.
嗨,嗨!你跟谁说话?
Hey, hey. Who are you talking to?
我祝她走运,你知道她是展览会明星
Just wishing her luck. She’s the star of the show, you know.
怎么这会才来,晚到10分钟
What are you doing here? You’re 10 minutes late.
-这假发太好了
-I just love all that hair.
-谢谢,还给你吧
-Why, thank you. Here, it’s yours.
这式样过时了
It’s the wrong style, honey.
你真的认为我们这次能成功吗?
Do you really think we’re gonna pull this off?
当然,我的朋友,赶快去干吧
Of course, mi amigo. You better get going.
好吧
Okay.
快点,还有1分钟,上吧
Come on, girls. Less than a minute. Let’s go.
灯光!真让人兴奋
The lights. The excitement.
表演是我的生命
Showbiz is my life.
对不起,我使米歇尔·唐·威廉森
Oh, excuse me. I’m Muriel Dawn Williamson.
你,你这叫庄严吗?
You. You call this dignified?
我想这是新潮
Well, I think it’s kind of hip in a rad sort of way.
这些是非常时髦的
There she goes! There she goes! There she goes! There she goes!
过来,宝贝
Come on, baby. Come on, baby.
很久很久以前
Once upon a time
有一个农家姑娘被诅咒
a peasant girl was victim of a crime
从此她就僵死
Was frozen ever since
因为她爱上一位王子
she dared to Iove the handsome prince
这有罪吗?
Is that so wrong?
唉呀呀,这个可怕的魔法
But, alas, a thousand years ha ve passed
对她实施了整整1000年
since that spell from hell had been cast
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
今天,朋友们,魔法失灵了
Today, my friends, that spell will end
她活过来了
There she comes! There she comes!
女士们,先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
王子百货隆重献上
Prince and Company is proud to present
可爱的,着了魔的农家姑娘
our beloved enchanted peasant girl.
王子以生命之吻
And here to free her forever with the kiss of Iife,
解除那可怕的魔法
the prince.
这是我儿子
That’s my kid.
停止奏乐!
Stop this music!
停止奏乐! 不许胡闹!不允许再这样胡闹下去!
Stop this nonsense! I will not. I will not let it continue!
-斯伯瑞特伯爵…
-Count Spretzle…
-不许…,不许你们这样糟蹋我们的文化
-No one, no one treats my culture like this.
要再没人阻止
Someone stop this fool
我就要用话筒揍他了
before I strike him with this microphone.
他要毁了这个展览会
He’s about to ruin my presentation.
-你们把他赶出去 -滚出去!
-Get him out of here! -Let’s go.
不像话!
Outrageous!
你们尽管笑吧
Go ahead, laugh.
尽管乐吧 你们这帮愚蠢的美♥国♥佬♥
Laugh and have fun, my little stupid Americans.
嘘!
Boo!
嘘自己吧嘘 展览会就到此结束
Boo to you, too. Boo. Because this party is now over.
我要带上农家女离开这个地方
And I am taking my peasant girl and getting out of here.
嘘!
Boo!
放开那农家姑娘!我命令你,离她远点!
Unhand that damsel. I command you to step aside.
你也许在开玩笑!
Are you kidding me or what?
她属于我
She belong to me.
她是个活人,不属于任何人
She is a living soul. She belongs to no one.
那我们用决斗解决!
Then we will settle this like men.
我不是让你找一架直升机吗?
决斗,杰森!为爱情和荣誉!
Come on, Jason. For love and honor!
决斗,伯爵!为金钱和百慕大!
Come on, Count. For money and Bermuda!
闭嘴!
Shut up.
我用家传剑术
I come from a long line of fencers.
我有巴伐利亚王族血统
I have royal Bavarian blood.
血,我要看着它流!
Which I will be happy to shed!
为这时刻,我等了1000年了
I wait 1,000 year for this moment,
你这无名小卒
and no pipsqueak like you
别想来搅和坏我的好事!
is going to interfere with that destiny.
来呀!
Touché.
看来挺疼
Looks so painful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!