我们现在只做老片重映了,这周有弗雷德·阿斯泰尔
We only show revivals now. This week we have Fred Astaire.
下周我们有个奥逊·威尔斯影展
Next week we have an Orson Welles festival.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
那大概会是我们开始重修前最后一件事了
That’ll be about the last thing we do before we start renovating.
– 哦哦,保罗 – 哦,得了,周围又没人
– Oh. Oh, Paul. – Oh, come on. There’s nobody around.
– 来吧 – 好吧
– Come on. – Okay.
我以前从没像这样来过电影银幕后面
I’ve never been behind a movie screen before like this.
– 挺怪的,是不是? – 对
– Strange, isn’t it? – Yeah.
这片街区境况好的时候,曾经是首轮影院
Used to be a first-run house when the neighborhood was better.
挺漂亮,是吧?四处看看
Beautiful, huh? Look around.
这么多镜子
All these mirrors.
哦,以前全是镜子,相当漂亮
It used to be all mirrors and it was quite beautiful.
我们这次重修我要让人把所有这些破碎的镜子换掉
I’m having all this broken glass replaced as we go along with this renovation.
– 你看,他们曾经在这里演舞台剧 – 是吧
– You know, they used to have stage shows here. – Yeah.
现在,当然我们只上映老片
Now, of course, we only show old movies.
它有一种很孤单的感觉
It has such a lonely feeling.
那是因为我是这里唯一的一个
That’s ’cause I’m the only one here.
还有我的助手,道尔顿太太
And my assistant, Mrs. Dalton.
我要让人把这地方修整好,然后我要卖♥♥掉它
I’m gonna have this place fixed up, then I’m gonna sell it.
钱会派上用场的
The money’s gonna come in handy.
肯定会的
It sure will.
– 那是什么声音? – 哪里?
– What’s that noise? – Where?
– 哦 – 哦,道尔顿太太
– Oh. – Oh, Mrs. Dalton.
我不知道你来这么早
I didn’t know you were here so early.
哎呀,我不知道还有人来这里
All right. I didn’t know anyone was here.
抱歉,我…我听见声音我以为…
I’m sorry. I… I heard the noise and I thought…
– 没什么,没什么 – 我道歉
– It’s quite all right. Quite all right. – I apologize.
我很想真正找份演戏的工作
I’d love to really get an acting job.
– 我受够模特工作了 – 也许你完全不用工作
– I’ve had it with this modeling. – Maybe you won’t have to work at all.
哦,老天,哦
Oh, geez. Oh.
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么啦?
What’s the matter?
拉里,跟我来,好吗?
Larry, come with me, okay?
– 哦,天啊,我正… – 来
– Oh, Jesus, I was… – Come on.
我正熟睡着呢
I was fast asleep.
我刚梦见举牌女孩
I was dreaming of round card girls.
行了,好,看样子他走了
Okay. All right, looks like he’s gone.
– 对对,他走了 – 哦,老天,不要又来了
– Yeah, yeah, he’s gone. – Oh, Christ, not that again.
听着,拉里,我要再看一看他的公♥寓♥
Listen, Larry, I want to take another look around his apartment.
你在说什么?你要去哪里?
What are you talkin’ about? Where are you goin’?
– 听着,他绝不会回来,拉里 – 现在是一点钟,凌…
– Listen. He’ll never be back, Larry. – It’s 1:00 in the…
什么?
What?
不,他不会回来,至少一小时内不会
No, he’s not coming back, not for at least an hour.
– 你干什么?你有他的钥匙? – 对
– What you do? You got his key? – Yeah.
你开玩笑,你说什么呢?你不能…
You’re kidding. What are you talking about? You can’t do…
怎么,就因为你跟他去了电影院?
Why, ’cause you followed him to that movie house?
你说过没发生什么事
You said there was nothing happening.
等一下,不是,他当时跟一个年轻模特样的人在一起
Wait a minute. No, he was with this young model type.
而且他们在谈钱
And they were talking about money.
– 哦,又怎样? – 怎样,那就是动机
– Well, so what? – So, that’s the motive.
什么…喂,听我说,过来
What… Hey, listen to me. Come here.
– 你在说什么? – 过来,等一下
– What are you talking about? – Come here. Wait a minute.
– 过来?你什么意思,拉里? – 我一直在想你的事
– Come here. What you mean, Larry? – I’ve been thinking about you.
– 我想你得去看… – 你什么意思?
– I think you gotta see… – What you mean?
– 你得回去看你的心理医生了 – 啊?可是我…
– You gotta go back to your shrink. – Huh? But, I…
我要你再去看巴拉德医生
I want you to see Dr. Ballard again.
拉里,我去了两年
Larry, I went for two years.
– 对,我知道,可是你知道… – 跟我来吧,拉里
– Yeah, I know, but… You know how… – Just come with me, Larry.
…通用汽车怎么召回有问题的车吧?
…General Motors will recall defective cars?
– 你得去调调发动机 – 我们进去出来就五分钟
– You gotta go in for a tune-up. – We’ll be in and out in five minutes.
– 不,我告诉你,我是你丈夫 – 五分钟,就…
– No. I’m telling you, I’m your husband. – Five, only…
– 我命令你去睡,睡觉 – 不,我…
– I command you to sleep, sleep. – No, I…
– 我命令,我命令 – 拉里,我只能告诉你这个
– I command it. I command it. – Larry, all I can tell you is,
要是这事发生在几年前
if this had been a few years ago,
你也会做同样的事
you would have been doing the same thing.
因为要是你回想一下
‘Cause if you recall,
我们曾解决过一个谜团
we solved a mystery.
对,我们有一次解决过一个谜团,记得吗?
Yep, we solved a mystery once. Remember?
– 就是那个…就是… – 对
– It was the…It was.. – Yes.
– …阁楼上的声音之谜 – 在乡下房♥子里
– It was the noises in the attic mystery. – In the country house.
– 那只蓝知更鸟,我知道 – 对了
The bluebird, I know, – That right.
但那是个有爱的谜团,这是谋杀
but that was a sweet mystery. This is murder.
哦,那…
Well, that…
你同意是谋杀了,对吧?
You agree, right?
– 这是谋杀,拉里 – 不不,我禁止你
– It’s murder, Larry. – No, no, I forbid you.
我禁止你去,我禁止…
I forbid you to go. I’m forbidding…
我禁止你你难道就这么干啊?
Is that what you do when I forbid you?
如果你是这样…
If that’s what you…
我不会经常禁止你的,要是你…
I’m not gonna be forbidding you a lot, if you do…
– 噢,该死 – 不要这么干
– Oh, damn it. – Don’t do this.
我们现在应该以我们的某一个搂抱睡姿睡着了
We should be asleep now in one of our many cuddling positions.
– 拜托安静,拉里,安静 – 这是错误的
– Please be quiet, Larry. Be quiet. – This is wrong.
你会吵醒邻居的,好吗?好了,我打开了
You’re gonna wake up the neighbors, okay? Okay, I got it.
这样不好,我跟你保证
This is no good, I promise you.
这只会导向极大的不幸
This could only lead to great unhappiness.
放松,好吗?
Relax, okay?
我不能放松,我在一个怪男人的公♥寓♥里
I can’t relax. I’m in a strange man’s apartment…
– 穿着T恤和睡裤 – 不要担心这个
– in my, my T-shirt and pajamas. – Don’t worry about it.
好了,泰德告诉我…
All right, now, Ted told me…
– 来这里试一件事,对了 – 你什么意思,泰德告诉你?
– …to try something here. Yeah. – What do you mean, Ted told you?
– 谁?泰德?他算什么?你的导师? – 已拨号♥码
– Who? Ted? What is he, your mentor? – “Last number dialed.”
泰德是病态的笨瓜,他在家里而我们…
Ted is a sick schmuck. He’s home and we’re…
– 安静一下好不好? – 要是他回来怎么办?
– Just be quiet for a second, all right? – What if he comes back?
– 嘘 – 我的心脏在…
– Shh! – My heart is…
– 拉里 – 沃尔德伦
– Larry! – Waldron.
– 呃,谁? – 是谁?你想要什么?
– Uh, who? – Who is this? Who do you want?
是谁?你认识叫沃尔德伦的人吗?沃尔德伦
Who’s this? Do you know anybody named Waldron? Waldron?
挂上电♥话♥,立刻挂上电♥话♥
Hang the phone up! Hang the phone up now!
– 哦,太好了,他倒挂了我们 – 好
– Oh, great, they hung up on us. – Good!
– 让我想一下,沃尔德伦? – 我要回家
– Just let me think for a second. Waldron? – I wanna go home.
– 我要回到床上去 – 海伦·莫斯,好的,他用了汤姆的名字
– I wanna go back to bed. – Helen Moss. Okay, he used the name Tom.
所以,汤姆·沃尔德伦,我们得查一下这个
So, Tom Waldron. We gotta run a check on that.
查一下?啥,一路干到底吗?
Run a check? What you want, beat it down to the morgue?
你满嘴行话
You got all the jargon.
– 你去哪里? – 好了
– Where are you going? – Come on.
– 我不是夜猫子,我不要… – 嘘
– I’m not a night person. I don’t wanna be… – Shh!
– 我不知道我在找什么 – 哦,等等
– I don’t know what I’m looking for. – Oh, wait.
什么?你要干什么?翻找这人的邮件?
What? What do you want to do? Go through the guy’s mail.
– 这是发疯了,哦,天啊 – 你什么意思?
– This is insane. Oh, Jesus! – What do you mean?
– 哦,天爷 – 哦,打扫掉,赶紧
– Oh, Christ! – Well, clean it up. Hurry up.
你什么意思,打扫掉?我该怎么做?吸尘器?
What do you mean, clean it up? What am I gonna do, vacuum?
把它扫到地毯下什么的
Put it under the rug or something like that.
我办不到,这是墙头到墙头的大地毯
I can’t! It’s a wall-to-wall carpet.
– 我打破了他的瓷器 – 哦,粘上,把它粘回去…
– I broke his, his porcelain… – Well, glue it. Glue it back tog…
你什么意思,粘上?
What do you mean, glue it?
– 你说什么呢? – 看,看
– What are you talking about? – Look. Look.
– 什么? – 看
– What? – Look!
又怎样,手套?
So what, gloves?
– 我也有手套,给我的手指头保暖 – 我知道我知道
– I have gloves. They keep my fingers warm. – I know, I know.
但这种天气你会把你的放在橱桌上面吗?
But do you keep yours out on the bureau in this kind of weather?
– 我们离开这里吧,因为… – 我认为这里有个事非常奇怪
– Let’s get outta here. Because these… – I think something’s very strange here.
我说,他把这东西留在外面预备着
I mean he left these out and ready.
我认为这件事真的不祥
I think the whole thing is really sinister.
这是戴有色眼镜看人,你要不…
It’s the eye of the beholder. Would you have…
– 你得去找眼科医生,配一副幸福眼镜 – 什么?
– You have to go to the eye doctor, get happy glasses. – What?
我要把这些碎片带走,我们得把它们扔掉
I’m gonna take these pieces with us and we’ll get rid of them.
你觉得你的生日蛋糕怎么样,尼克?
How did you like your birthday cake, Nick?
我爱死了,话说回来,我爱一切巧克力的东西
I loved it. Then again, I love chocolate anything.
– 他喜欢巧克力 – 我知道我知道
– He likes chocolate. – I know. I know.
– 你笑什么? – 他要是能多留久一点好了
– What are you laughing about? – If only he could stay in town.