你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为他…嗯,我在那里的时候他回家了,所以…
Because, he…well, he came back while I was there, you know, so…
– 他回来了? – 对,不过我躲在床底下
– He did? – Yeah, but I hid under the bed.
– 你躲在他床底下? – 他没看见我,拉里
– You hid under his bed? – He didn’t see me, Larry.
他完全没看见我
He didn’t see me at all.
我没法相信这事
I can not believe this.
我的胃在凝固,你看,我…
My stomach is curdling, you know, I…
他跟这个骚♥女♥人非常卿卿我我,懂吗
He was very lovey-dovey with this bimbo, you know.
他不停说些,你懂的,“别担心,会好的”
He kept saying stuff like, you know, “Don’t worry, it’s gonna be all right.
“我们会在一起”这类事情
We’re gonna be together.” That kind of thing.
– 可要是他发现了你,你该怎么办? – 听着,我…
– But what would you have done if he found you out? – Listen, I…
我没法提前想那么远
I couldn’t think that far ahead.
– 提前那么远?你说的也就两秒钟 – 不行,我…
– That far ahead? You’re talking two seconds. – No, I coul…
– 他可能会看床底下然后看见你 – 对,不过拉里,听着…
– He could have looked under the bed and there you are. – Yeah, but Larry, listen…
听着,接下来听这个,他给一个女人打回去了
…listen. And then, listen to this. He calls this woman back.
– 也许就是这个女的海伦·莫斯,对吧? – 我不想知道,离我远点
– Probably this Helen Moss woman, right? – I don’t wanna know. Leave me alone.
他给她打回去的时候,她不在
And when he calls her back, she’s not there.
然后他留了言,他说
Then he leaves this message, and he says,
“告诉她,汤姆打过电♥话♥”,懂我说的吧?汤姆!
“Tell her Tom called.” Know what I’m saying? Tom!
– 汤姆啊,拉里 – 我懂,我知道了,他的名字是保罗
– Tom, Larry. – I know, I get it. His name is Paul.
– 但我不在乎,我不想听 – 好吧,我来告诉你
– But I don’t care. I don’t wanna hear. – Okay, well, I’ll tell ya.
我认为我…我认为我做得很好,泰德也是
I thought I did… I thought I did a great job and so did Ted.
我觉得私♥家♥侦♥探♥也不能做得比我更好了
I don’t think a private eye could have done any better than me.
我把每一样东西放回我发现的地方,我非常小心
I put everything back where I found it. I was very careful.
– 我犯了一个错误 – 什么?
– I made one mistake. – What?
我把我的阅读眼镜留在他桌子上了
I left my reading glasses on his table.
哦,哈喽,嗨,我想我该给你带些巧克力慕斯
Oh, hello, hi. I thought I’d bring you some chocolate mousse.
我知道你多么喜欢上次的甜点
I know how much you enjoyed the last dessert.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想着应该给你,尝尝别的美味
I thought I’d give you, you know, another shot at something delicious.
你要我给你端来吗?
You want me to serve that for you?
– 因为应该趁新鲜的时候吃 – 拿几个盘子来,你可以分一下
– Because you should have it while it’s still fresh. – Get some plates and you can divide it up…
– 我们都能吃一点 – 那就太好了
– and we can all have some. – That’ll be great.
– 这主意太好了 – 我去拿些盘子 – 好,那真不错
– That’s a great idea. – I’ll get some plates. – Okay, that’d be really good.
好了,这里,我在这里待过
Okay, here, I was here.
就在这里某处,首先…等等
Right in here somewhere. The first… Wait.
你好吗?你需要…
How are you doing? You need…
– 你需要帮忙吗? – 不,我挺好,我这就进去
– You need any help? – No, I’m fine. I’ll be right in.
好啊,太好了…不,你会弄乱东西的
Okay, great. You’re gonna ruin everything.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
什么?
What?
你还好吗?我…我们能帮你什么吗?
Are you okay? Can… Can…Can we do anything for you?
– 咖啡还是茶? – 茶!我想喝点茶
– Coffee or tea? – Tea! I’d like to have some tea.
– 你看,我发现了你的眼镜? – 我的?
– You know, I found your glasses. – Mine?
这是你的,不是吗?
These are yours, aren’t they?
– 是,哦,不是 – 不不! – 是
– Yes! No! – No, no. – Yes!
– 不不不 – 这是,这个是
– No, no, no. – They are. These ones are.
– 其实是我的,亲,这是我的 – 多么巧啊
– Acturally, they are mine. Honey, they’re mine. – What a coincidence.
你知道怎么回事吗?我想那晚我一定是把它落在这里了
You know what happened? I think the other night I must have left them here.
– 有吗?我没注意到 – 这可太奇怪了
– Did you? I didn’t notice that. – It’s the strangest thing.
不不,对,我知道
No, no, yeah, I know.
因为记得吧,你还说…
Because remember, you were saying
– …你以为我把它落在你母亲那里了 – 落在我母亲的房♥子了
– …that you thought I left them at your mother’s. – Left them at my mother’s house.
对了,当然
That’s right, of course.
– 那慕斯看起来好极了 – 所以,总之…
– That mousse looks fabulous. – So, anyway…
– 真是好,我爱慕斯 – 非常感谢你
– It’s so good. I love mousse. – Thank you very much.
– 那个,你是不是盼着去加勒比海浮潜呢? – 非常盼望
– Listen, are you looking forward to going snorkeling in the Caribbean? – Very much. Very much.
挺好玩的,我在我床下找到的那副眼镜
It’s funny, I found those glasses under my bed.
那是因为我一定是弄掉了它,它可能被踢到底下
That’s because I must have dropped them and they probably got kicked under.
踢到底下,对,她会干那种事,她总是掉东西
Kicked under, right. What she’ll do, she’ll always drop things…
– 还把它们踢得到处是 – 它们掉下…
– and she’ll kick them around the house. – They fall…
– 慕斯? – 我很愿意要些慕斯
– The mousse? – I’d love to have some mousse.
亲,你曾把慕斯踢到床底下,记得那回吧?
Honey, you kicked mousse under the bed in the house. Remember that?
– 我记得 – 花了六个月才…
– I remember. – It took six months to get the…
嗨,抱歉我迟到了
Hi. Sorry I’m late.
– 这交通简直就是杀人 – 我们要去哪里?
– The traffic’s murder. – Where are we going?
我在电♥话♥簿上查到了海伦·莫斯
I looked up Helen Moss in the phone book.
– 那只是H.莫斯 – 对
– It was just H. Moss. – Right.
所以我…
So I…
是在班克街,我们要去那里做监视
It’s on Bank Street. We’re gonna go down there and do surveillance.
我有一大堆吃的
I got a whole lot of food.
– 那是她的房♥子 – 对,所以我们应该坐着等着
– There’s her house. – Right. So we should just sit and wait.
– 对 – 好
– Yeah. – Okay.
– 怎么? – 也许他认为如果他如果他…
– What? – Maybe he thought that if he…
如果他跟她离了婚
if he divorced her,
– 她会向他索要一大笔赡养费 – 对
– she’d hit him for a ton of alimony. – Yeah.
– 又或者,也许她控制了家里的财政 – 不,我不知道
– Or maybe, maybe she controls the family fortune. – No, I don’t know.
是啊,也许我们错了,泰德,也许我们只是…
Yeah, maybe we’re wrong, Ted. Maybe we’re just, you know…
我是说,也许她死于自然原因,像那个医生说的
I mean, maybe she died of natural causes like the doctor said.
而我们只是两个有着,那个,极度活跃想象力的人
And we’re just two people with, you know, hyperactive imaginations
我们的生活需要一小剂肾上腺素
whose lives need a little shot of adrenaline.
– 你需要吗?我告诉你,我需要一点 – 是吗?
– Does yours? I’ll tell you, mine needs something. – Yeah?
那是什么?
What’s that there?
是个果冻甜甜圈,你要果冻甜甜圈吗?
A jelly doughnut. You want a jelly doughnut?
来吧来吧,你得习惯它
Come on, come on, you gotta get into it.
– 好吧 – 哦,天啊,看哪看哪
– Okay. – Oh, my God, look, look!
– 什么什么?看什么? – 看啊看啊
– What, what, what? Look what? – Look, look, look!
海伦!海拉!完蛋,完蛋
Helen! Helen! Duck, duck.
– 完蛋 – 哦,天
– Duck – Oh, God.
海伦
Helen!
那不是她
It’s not her.
– 那不是她? – 不是,那不是她
– It’s not her? – No, it’s not her.
– 什么? – 哦,天
– What? – Oh, God.
你真的把这事…
You really have this…
都搞掂了,是不是?
worked out, don’t you?
原本估摸着她会出来然后去上班,你知道
Figured she’d come out and go to work, you know?
也许她不上班,也许她像你一样是作家的作息
Maybe she doesn’t work. Maybe she’s like you and she has writer’s hours.
我在写一个剧本,关于你跟我发生的事情
I’m writing a play about something that happened to you and me.
哦,神啊,哦,天啊,什么?
Oh, God. Oh, dear. What?
记得那次你跟我还有拉里和朱莉…
Remember that time you and I and Larry and Julie…
一起去的那次法国美食旅行吗?
were all on that eating tour of France?
– 哦,天啊,记得 – 他们逛丢了
– Oh, God, yeah. – And they wandered off.
他们忘了来接我们
They forgot to pick us up
我们不得不同住那个提供住宿和早餐的地方
and we had to share that bed and breakfast place.
对,你记得那些特别棒的村舍吗?
Right. Do you remember those wonderful cottages?
我还记得我们住一间卧室
And I remember that we shared a bedroom together.
– 对,但不是同床 – 不是,不同床
– Yeah, but not a bed. – No, not a… Well…
天,你那时太绅士了提不出来
God, you were too gentlemanly to suggest that.
– 哦,并不是我没想过 – 不是吗?
– Well, it’s not that I didn’t think of it. – No?
我那时知道你心里在想什么
I knew what was going on in your mind.
因为你那样不停灌我玛歌♥酒庄的酒,记得吗?
‘Cause of the way you kept plying me with Chateau Margaux, remember?
可能已经成了咱俩的小秘密了
Could have been our little secret.
– 接着你醉倒了 – 哦,你…
– Then you passed out. – Well, you…
对,天啊
Yeah. God.
好像是很久以前了,是不是?
It seems like a long time ago, doesn’t it?
没那么久
Not that long ago.
– 看看看 – 哦
– Look, look, look. – Oh.
– 海伦!完蛋完蛋完蛋 – 哦,老天,对
– Helen! Duck, duck, duck. – Oh, God, yeah. Right.
– 她没看见我们,她没看见我们 – 没看见
– She didn’t see us. She didn’t see us. – No?
– 那一定是她了,我打赌就是… – 你确定吗?
– That’s gotta be her. I’ll bet it’s… – Are you sure?
– 她回应了海伦 – 她回应了海伦,她挺漂亮
– She answers to Helen. – She answers to Helen. She’s pretty.
– 对 – 她…
– Yeah. – She’s…
– 她干嘛?她在打车 – 对,她在打车
What’s she doing? She’s getting a cab. – Yeah, she’s getting a cab.
– 好的好的 – 低头低头,不要…
– Okay, okay. – Keep down. Keep down, don’t…
好,别担心别担心
Okay, don’t worry. Don’t worry.
– 我要跟着她 – 好的
– I’m gonna follow her. – All right.
– 小心脚下 – 哦
– Watch your step. – Oh.
很陡,小心
Very steep. Be careful.
哦,这里很漂亮
Oh, this is beautiful.
– 是吧 – 对
– Isn’t it? – Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!