她没有意识到的是她丈夫…
What she didn’t realize was that her husband was…
对她不忠,搭上了海伦·莫斯,那个漂亮模特
two-timing her with Helen Moss, this pretty model.
所以他决定不让她参与了
So he decides not to cut her in,
并且前往…
and go off to…
我不知道,找他的情妇
I don’t know, with his mistress,
而且,呃,留下所有的钱
and, uh, keep all the dough.
所以…他杀了莉莉安,他火化了她
So… he kills Lillian, he cremates her,
倒熔化钢水在她尸身上什么的
pours molten steel all over her or something…
然后,呃,这时候我们来了,给他下了套
and, uh, that’s when we came along and tripped him up.
他有很好的不在现场证明
He had some great alibis.
对,那个为他工作的女人
Yeah, that woman who worked for him?
– 对对 – 道尔顿太太?她替他打掩护
– Yeah, yeah. – Mrs. Dalton? She covered for him.
– 她爱他,倒没有料想到他是个杀人犯 – 老天爷
– She loved him. Not that she dreamed he was a murderer. – Jesus.
你要…你有…我想庆祝一下
What you…what you…I wanna celebrate something.
你想做点什么?你想…想看看那个…
What do you wanna do? You wanna… wanna see what, uh,
拉里和卡萝尔在干什么吗?
what Larry and Carol are up to?
我认为他们想单独待着
I think they want to be alone.
哦,对,呃,好吧
Oh, yeah. Uh, okay. All right.
呃,噢…你有什么计划吗?
Uh, you have any plans?
你要带我去晚餐,对吧?
You’re taking me to dinner, right?
是的,对,绝对的
Yeah, right. Absolutely.
– 只是我们不能一起睡 – 为什么?
– Only we can’t sleep together. – Why not?
不,今晚不行
Not, not tonight.
那个,我今天已经跟海伦·莫斯睡过一次了
Well, I already slept with Helen Moss once today,
而且我不像以前那样年轻有活力了
and I’m not young and active like I used to be.
你为了抓杀人犯什么都会做,是吧?
You’ll do anything to catch a murderer, won’t you?
– 好一番经历!我还在发抖 – 哦,我知道
– What an experience! I’m still vibrating. – Oh, I know.
– 我知道,哦,你知道吗 – 不可思议
– I know. Oh, you know, – Incredible.
拉里,你当时出乎意料地勇敢
Larry, you were surprisingly brave.
你什么意思,“出乎意料”?
What do you mean, “surprisingly”?
– 对啊 – 你好像很震惊
– Yeah. – You seem shocked.
– 哦,我… – 你知道…
– Well, I… – You know…
– 我是个很不错的人,你知道 – 对,我知道
– I’m a pretty good guy, you know. – Yeah, I know.
所以你今晚想去哪里吃晚餐?
So where do you want to go for dinner tonight?
我们不要去任何提供胆小鬼的餐厅吃饭
Let’s not eat at any restaurant where they serve cowards.
我…
I…
– 你笑什么啊? – 你知道,拉里,我爱你
– What are you laughing at? – You know, Larry, I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
你怎么可能会吃玛西娅的醋?
How could you ever have been jealous of Marcia?
这难道不荒谬吗?
Isn’t that ridiculous?
– 你什么意思? – 你不知道我只可能爱你吗?
– What do you mean? – Don’t you know I could only love you?
你吃泰德的醋
You were jealous of Ted.
– 泰德?你简直开玩笑 – 对
– Ted? You’ve got to be kidding. – Yeah.
拿掉他的增高鞋、他的假晒黑肤色、他的假牙
Take away his elevator shoes and his fake suntan and his capped teeth,
你还能得到什么?
and what do you have?
你呗
You.
对,这个我喜欢
Right. I like that.