– 不,我不打算查清楚 – 不,可你看看,拉里
– No, I’m not gonna check that out. – No, but look at it, Larry!
看看啊,那里灯光亮着
Look at it. There’s lights going on there.
对,我知道我知道,好疯狂啊
Yeah, I know, I know. That’s crazy.
听着听着,我们干嘛不回家打个盹
Look, look, why don’t we go home and nap
然后给警♥察♥打电♥话♥他们可以去查
and we call the police and they can check it out.
不,警♥察♥都是打官腔的,来吧,这是我的案子,亲
No, the police are red tape. Come on, this is my case, honey.
你啥意思呀,是你的案子?
What do you mean, it’s your case?
– 对,就是我的案子 – 不,我不想这么干
– Yes, it’s my case! – No, I don’t want to do this.
不,来吧,哦,天,要是泰德在就好了
No, come on. Oh, God, if only Ted were with us.
喂,别跟我提泰德
Hey, don’t give me Ted.
– 泰德会抖成筛子的 – 哦
– Ted would be shaking in his boots. – Oh!
我至少只会抖成一片树叶
I’m at least just trembling like a leaf.
对不起,我们跟警♥察♥局一起的
Um, excuse me, we’re with the police department.
我们想要检查611房♥间
We’d like to, uh, check out room 611, please.
你们先前来过
You were here before.
说对了,是的,嗯哼,对
That’s right, yes. Uh-huh. Yeah.
你们是警♥察♥?
You are police?
呣,呃,就是…给他看你的名片
Um, uh, just… Show him your card.
我的什么?
My what?
你…你的名片
Y-Your card.
– 你的警♥察♥身份名片 – 哦,对,我…
– Your police identification card. – Oh, yeah, I…
你知道,你的名片
You know, your card.
他带着他的名片
He’s got his card.
– 好的 – 非常感谢,611吗?
– Okay. – Thank you very much. 611?
– 对不起 – 好了,很好
– I’m sorry. – Okay, great.
有什么问题吗?
Is there any trouble?
不不不,我…我是侦探,我们…
No, no, no, no. I’m, I’m, I’m a detective. We…
他们降低了身高要求,所以我…我要拿回这张名片
They lowered the height requirements, so I… I’ll take this card back.
– 挺贵的 – 来吧
– It’s expensive. – Come on.
好了
Okay.
– 小心 – 跟我说小心?
– Be careful. – Telling me to be careful.
现在别打翻任何东西,好吗,拉里?
Now just don’t upset anything, okay, Larry?
我不会打翻任何东西
I’m not upsetting anything.
我只是…我只是要留下一套指纹…
I’m just…you know, I’m just gonna leave a set of fingerprints around…
这样要是审讯起来我们好被拿下
so if there’s a trial we can get trapped.
好了,瞧,凶手一定是,比如说就藏在这个衣橱里,对吧?
All right, now look. The murderer must have, like, hid in this closet, right?
– 我不喜欢这样,我们走吧 – 对了,然后…
– I don’t like this. Let’s go. – Right. And then…
你看,我明天得早起,我要去礼拜堂
You know, I gotta be up early tomorrow. I gotta be in temple.
好了,他一定是很快地把尸体拖走了
Okay, he must have dragged the body out really fast.
什么?
What?
哦,对不起对不起
Oh, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
– 我不是要…我…那个… – 哦,嗨
– I didn’t mean… I… It’s… – Oh. Hi.
你不用整理床铺,没有必要
You don’t have to turn the bed out. It’s not necessary.
还有明天早餐不要羊角面包
And no croissants tomorrow for breakfast.
给给给,自己拿着吧,我喜欢那些毛巾
Here, here. Here, take this for yourself. I like the towels.
把小薄荷糖留在枕头上
Keep the little mints coming on the pillow.
哦,天哪,拉里
Oh, Jesus, Larry.
– 我说,真的,好吧,那就… – 我们走
– I mean, really. Okay, now just… – Let’s go.
因为这灯光才亮的,这真是发疯了
That’s why the light was on. This is crazy.
– 我们会惹上麻烦的 – 等一下,拉里
– We’re gonna get in trouble. – Just a second, Larry.
– 哦,老天 – 我们四处看看这里,就一点点
– Oh, jesus. – Let me just look around here, just a little bit.
看看,我损坏了东西
Look, look, I did damage.
– 我…这下我要被告了 – 噢,拉里
– I…Now I’ll be sued. – Larry!
什…什么?
Wh-What?
拉里,看啊看啊
Larry, look. Look.
我想这是她的婚戒,拉里
I think that’s her wedding band, Larry.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我怎么知道?我见过她戴着
How do I know? I saw it on her.
– 你见过? – 对
– You did? – Yeah.
– 老天 – 我想是的
– Jesus. – I think so.
警♥察♥梳理过这里每一英寸也就这样
So much for the police combing every inch of this place.
你在哪里发现的?
Where did you find it?
我在门后面发现的,就在那里
I found it behind the door, right there.
哦,天啊,我们离开这里,快来
Oh, brother. Let’s get out of here. Come on.
带上那戒指,也许会有家当铺开着
Take the ring with you. Maybe there’s a pawnshop open.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我不是跟你说过警♥察♥不是很仔细吗?
Didn’t I tell you the police weren’t very thorough?
我说他们也许以为我们是怪物
I mean they probably thought we were cranks.
对吧?我是说,我们又没尸体,还有…
Right? I mean, we got no body, and…
我说,他们一定每分钟有50个紧急电♥话♥
I mean, they must get 50 crisis calls a minute.
他们干嘛要跟我们费事呢?
Why would they bother with us?
我不知道,我只知道这事水太深
I don’t know. I just know this is very deep stuff.
我们不应该来这里,我害怕,这事太诡异
We should not be here. I’m scared. This is creepy.
你懂我的意思吧?这发展…这可能是…
You know what I mean? This goes…this could be…
谁知道谁会牵扯其中?水可能非常深,卡萝尔
Who knows who’s involved? This could go very deep,Carol.
这可能会,你懂的,像沃伦委员会 [肯尼迪遇刺案] 什么的,
This could be like, you know, like with the Warren Commission or something.
– 噢,沃伦委员会 – 我不喜欢这样
– Oh, the Warren Commission. – I don’t like it.
– 哦,我的天 – 老天爷,什么情况?
– Oh, my God! – Jesus, what is that?
等一下,好了,听着,好了
Wait a minute. Okay. Now look. All right
– 电梯可能卡住了 – 我们为什么停了?我们为什么停了?
– The elevator’s probably stuck. – Why are we stopping? Why are we stopping?
– 放松,拉里,没事 – 不要叫我放松!
– Relax now, Larry. It’s okay. – Don’t tell me to relax!
– 我是世界知名的幽闭恐惧症 – 没事的,没事的
– I’m a world-renowned claustrophobic. – It’s okay, it’s okay.
– 没事,事情会好的 – 按下点什么
– It’s okay, everything’s gonna be fine. – Hit something.
– 我在按呢 – 我不喜欢这样
– I am hitting it. – I don’t like this.
– 我知道我知道,没事 – 你说来容易
– I know, I know. It’s okay. – It’s easy for you to say.
– 可我喘不上气,我恐惧 – 真是疯了
– But I can’t breathe. I’m phobic. – This is crazy.
情况是这部电梯里有足够的空气
The idea is, there’s plenty of air in this elevator.
拉里,放松,不要恐慌
Larry, relax. Just don’t panic.
– 好吗?不要恐慌,好吗? – 我没有恐慌,我没有恐慌
– Okay? Don’t panic, all right? – I’m not panicking. I’m not panicking.
– 不要担心 – 我现在要诵念玫瑰经了
– Now just don’t worry. – I’m just gonna say the rosary now.
有人会来帮我们,有人要帮我们,有人会发现我们在这里
Somebody’ll help us. Somebody’s gonna help us. Somebody’ll find us here.
– 哈喽!哈喽! – 我不喜欢这样
– Hello? Hello! – I don’t like this.
说点什么,阻止它
Say something. Stop it.
– 哈喽?哦,天啊,这… – 我不喜欢这样
– Hello? Oh, God, look, just… – I don’t like this.
– 我正在原野奔跑 – 哦
– I’m running over a field. – Yeah.
我看到开阔草地,我看到一匹种马
I see open meadows. I see a stallion.
– 你看,一匹种马,有一阵凉风… – 嘘,闭嘴,拉里
– You know, a stallion. There’s a cool… – Sh, shut up, Larry.
– 拉里,闭上嘴冷静 – …我看见…
– Larry, just shut up and calm down. – I see a…
– 我看见草,我看见尘土 – 好吗?你得要…
– I see grass, I see dirt. – Okay? You’re gonna be a…
拉里,闭嘴
Larry, shut up.
– 哈喽!哈喽! – 你看,你说
– Hello, hello? – You know. You said.
– 你说“做得像个警♥察♥”,我说不 – 我知道,对
– You said, “Act like a policeman.” I said no. – I know, yeah.
– 你说“装成个警♥察♥” – 好了,等一下
– You said, “Pretend to be a policeman. ” – Okay, wait a minute.
– 你说“给他们看你的名片” – 我知道了
– You said, “Show them your card.” – I know what.
– 我说,“什么名片?” – 来,拉里,推我上去
– I said, “What card?” – Here, just… Larry, boost me up.
推我上去,我们从那里出去
Boost me up. We’ll get out there.
我们要这么做
We’re gonna do it.
– 我不能穿过那地方,不行 – 对,是的,我们可以
– I can’t get through those things. No. – Yeah. Yes, we can.
– 我可以做到,我能拧松它 – 它绝打不开,油漆封住了
– I can do it, I can it. – It’ll never open. They’re painted shut.
– 它…它…它绝对不…它 – 不不,拉里,来吧
– They…they…they never…they… – No, Larry, come on.
– 它绝对打不开 – 好了,把你的手握起来,来吧
– They never open. – All right, put your hand together, come on.
把你手合起来
Put your hand together
– 我在呼吸,我不能呼吸,我不能呼吸 – 不不不,没事的,拉里
– I’m breathing. I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. – No, no, it’s okay. Larry!
拉里,我要去松开…
Larry, I’m gonna lossen…
– 我只要把那东西松开,好吗? – 我要昏倒了因为空气…
– …all I have to do is loosen that, okay? – I’m fainting because the air’s…
好吧,把你的手握起来
All right. Put your hand together.
把你的手握起来,现在推我一把,好吗?
Put your hand together. Now give me a boost, okay?
好了,你准备好了?等一下,等等
All right, you ready? Wait a second. Wait, wait!
哦,老天,你得少吃那些油腻的甜点了
Oh, Jesus. You’ve gotta cut down on those rich desserts.
哦,等一下,等等,等等
Oh, wait a minute now. Just wait. Wait, wait.
我们上,我的人生正在我眼前过电影
Let’s go. My life is passing in front of my eyes.
最糟糕的部分是我正在开一辆二手车
The worst part of it is I’m driving a used car.
好了,现在你还以为他们会松开这破玩意
Okay, now you’d think they’d loosen this stupid thing.
我害怕
I’m scared.
– 哦,我的天 – 哦,我的天,是她
– Oh, my God! – Oh, my God, it’s her!
所以这就是他藏她的地方
So that’s where he hid her.
哦,老天爷,幽闭恐惧症还有一具尸体
Oh, Jesus. Claustrophobia and a dead body.
这是神经病的头奖了
This is a neurotic’s jackpot.
哦,拉里,哦不,我害怕
Ohhh! Oh, Larry! Oh, no, I’m scared.
我们在下行
We’re going down.