她带个帆布包和一把雨伞
She was with a canvas bag and an umbrella.
– 凯恩太太?暗色头发? – 嗯哼,凯恩太太
– Mrs. Caine? Dark hair? – Uh-huh. Mrs. Caine.
– 哦,对,就是她,对 – 凯恩太太,嗯哼
– Oh, yes, that’s her. Yes. – Mrs. Caine. Uh-huh.
我们有个礼物给她,我们想给她一个惊喜
We had a present for her. We wanted to surprise her.
– 对,就是这样,哪个房♥间… – 呃,611
– Yes, that’s right. What room… – Uh, 611.
– 611,真的,多谢 – 好的,当然
– 611. Really, thanks a lot. – Okay, sure.
对了,我们在这里也许需要一些信息,所以…
Yeah, we may need some information while we’re here, so…
我会好好照顾你的,只要你配合我们就好
I’ll take very good care of you if you play ball with us.
你那副样子干什么?他可是我们的国父
What are you making a face for? He’s the father of our country.
– 你来不来? – 我来了我来了
– Will you come on? – I’m coming. I’m coming.
你干嘛呢?
What’re you doing?
好了,611
Okay, um… 611.
– 607 – 这可真好
– 607. – It’s very nice.
我喜欢那种在护墙板上有很多蓝色粉末的酒店
I love a hotel that’s got lots of blue powder sprinkled along the baseboard.
611,这里,拉里
611. Here. Larry.
好了
All right.
– 豪斯太太? – 豪斯太太?
– Mrs. House? – Mrs. House?
– 豪…豪斯太太? – 哈喽?
– M-Mrs. House? – Hello?
哈喽?豪斯太太
Hello? Mrs. House.
– 我觉得她不… – 老天,我…我看不见她
– I don’t think she’s… – My God, I don’t… I don’t see her.
– 这地方可能不对 – 不不不
– This may not be the right place. – No, no, no…
– 等一下,拉里 – 老天爷
– Just hold on, Larry. – Jesus Chris.
等等,等等,等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
这里什么都没有
There’s nothing here.
噢,拉里!哦,我的天,等一下!
Ah, Larry! Oh, my God, wait a minute!
– 老天 – 哦,我的天,看,豪斯太太?
– Jesusu! – Oh, my God! Look. Mrs. House?
– 哦,豪斯太太?哈喽?豪斯… – 哦,天哪,怎么回事?
– Oh, Mrs. House? Hello? Mrs…. Oh! – Oh, Jesus…What’s the matter?
– 哦,拉里,哦,我认为她死了 – 什么?什么…
– Oh, Larry, oh, I think she’s dead. – What? What’s…
– 试试…给她礼物 – 是的,老天,豪斯太太?
– T-T-Try giving her the present. – Yeah. Oh, my God. Mrs. House?
– 快来,我们离开这里 – 拉里,我想她死了
– Come on, let’s get out of here! – Larry, I think she’s dead.
– 我要去跑波士顿马拉松 – 哦,我的天
– I’m gonna run the Boston Marathon. – Oh, my God! Oh!
– 这女人永远在死 – 哦,天
– This woman is forever dying. – Okay. Oh, God!
来啊来啊,快走快走
Come on, come on. Move, move.
肾上腺素从我耳朵里流出来了
Adrenaline is leaking out of my ears.
– 下楼梯啊,来,快点 – 好,好的
– Get down those stairs. Come on. Quickly. – Okay, all right.
接着发生的事情就是我怀疑豪斯先生,对吧?
And then what happened was I suspected Mr. House, right?
– 他是个…他经营一家影院 – 所以我们走进房♥间,然后…
– He’s a…he runs a movie house. – so we going in this room, and…
我们走进去,我四处查看那地方…
We walk in, I’m looking around the place…
– 我看见过她在公交车上,是吧? – 然后突然间…
– I saw her on this bus, right? – and suddenly…
– 有一只手在地板上,你可以看得见 – 对吧,然后…
– a hand is on the floor. You could see it. – right? and…
– 她完全没有双胞胎,我们查了一遍 – 她就躺在那里,脸色发青
– She has no twin at all. We checked anywhere.. – She was laying there…blue in the face.
– 所以我们就坐着不动… – 那姑娘很紧张,我尽量让她冷静
– So we were just like sitting there. – The girl was nervous, so I tried to keep calm as best I could.
– 那里没有人 – 那里怎么?
– There’s nobody up there. – There’s what?
– 什么意思那里没有人? – 那里没有人
– What do you mean there’s nobody? – There’s nobody up there.
那里没有人,你们要不要指给我们看在哪里发现的?
There’s nobody there. You wanna show us where you saw it?
我们刚看见她在那里,我们看见她在地板上
We just saw her there. We saw her on the floor.
– 麦克,查地下室 – 拉里,我们不是… – 她完全死了
– Mike, check the basement. – Larry, didn’t we… Yeah, come on. – She was totally dead.
– 她在那里 – 等等,等等
– She’s there. – Wait, wait.
– 她当时就在这里,她这样躺着 – 对,她绝对就躺在这里
– She was right here. She was lying right this way. – She was definitely laying here.
– 这边,因为我说…她在这里,懂吗? – 对,她…好像被掐死什么的
– This way. Because…I mean, she was there, do you understand? – Yeah, she was…It looks like she was strangled or something.
– 倒不是说我是暴♥力♥杀人专家 – 我们两个是专业人士
– Not that I’m an expert on violent death. – We’re two professional people.
– 对,我在哈勃上班,我是出版社的 – 是的,对
– Right. I work at Harper’s. I’m in publishing. – Yeah, that’s right.
而我正在寻求开个小餐馆,基本是法式的
And I’m looking to start a little restaurant, basically French.
– 虽然国际风味也可以 – 对,她是了不起的厨师
– Although international cuisine would be fine. – Right, she’s a fantastic cook.
– 我本人反对开餐馆 – 我真的有个地点了…
– I’m against the restaurant myself. – I really have the location…
– 冷静,冷静 – 她是个厉害的厨师 – 我只是…好吧
– Calm down. Calm down! – She’s a wonderful cook. – I just…Okay.
瞧,很明显事情是这样
Look, obviously what happened is,
在你们做出反应的那段时间,有人进来把尸体搬走了
in the time it took you guys to respond, somebody came here and removed the body.
不是说你们反应不够快
Not that you didn’t respond quickly.
你们来得很快,花了三分钟
You were here fast. It took three minutes.
不算那个911话务员为理解我的话而花的半小时
Not counting the half hour that the operator at 911 took to understand what I was saying.
– 没人怀疑你们,好吗? – 好的
– Nobody’s doubting you, okay? – Okay.
我们正在搜查整栋楼,好吗?
We’re going over the whole building. All right?
好的
All right.
– 你们所有东西都查过了? – 豪斯先生…
– Did you check everything? Oh? – Mr. House,
他整天在自己的地方办公
he’s been at his place of business all day.
– 有什么证人吗? – 嗯哼,有支持和确证
– Any witnesses? – Uh-huh, backed up and corroborated.
– 你们没用我们的名字之类的吧,是吧? – 没有,我们没说
– You didn’t use our names or anything like that, did you? – No, we didn’t.
没有,好的
No. Okay.
我不懂,要是你们认为看见了他妻子,不应该告诉他吗?
I don’t know, if you think you saw his wife, shouldn’t you tell him?
– 不,我… – 不,他
– No, I’m… – No, he…
不,我是说,他在这里头搞某种阴谋
No, I mean he’s in on some sort of scheme here.
我们认为你们应该来局里录一份报告
We think you should come down and file a report.
这样,要是有什么发现…
This way, if anything turns up,
我们都有记录在案
we got it on record.
拿张名片,给我们打个电♥话♥,祝愉快
Take a card, give us a call, have a good day.
谢谢,非常感谢,非常感谢
Thank you. Thanks very much. Thanks very much.
– 我得喝一杯,得让自己冷静下 – 泰德在哪里?
– I gotta have a drink. Gotta calm myself. – Where is Ted?
– 我需要赞安诺 [镇静药] 什么的 – 我不明白泰德在哪里
– I need 14 Xanax or something. – I don’t understand where Ted is.
– 发生这么多事 – 泰德?泰德今晚在跟玛西娅·福克斯约会
– All this stuff is happening. – Ted? Ted’s got his date with Marcia Fox tonight.
他也许正在外面买♥♥西班牙苍蝇 [催♥情♥药♥] 呢
He’s probably out buying some Spanish fly.
我想海伦·莫斯有可能参与其中
I think Helen Moss might be in on this.
– 海伦?我不知道… – 我认为是这样
– Helen? I don’t know… – I think so.
我不想知道这个,我想我们应该改变我们的生活
I don’t want to know about this. I thought we should change our lives.
– 想想吧 – 我们应该搬出那愚蠢的公♥寓♥然后,你知道…
– Think about it. – We should move out of that stupid apartment and, you know…
你看,重新开始
You know, start over.
– 也许去墨西哥,卖♥♥卖♥♥毛毯 – 不不不
– Maybe in Mexico. Sell blankets. – No, no, no.
我们清理车引擎盖什么的
We’ll work off the hood of the car or something.
我刚开始平静下来
I’m just beginning to come down.
我告诉你,我不知道要发生什么
I’m telling you, I didn’t know what’s happening.
就像那些电视里演的,你打开门看见一具死尸
It’s like one of those TV shows, where you open the door and you see a dead body.
你看,我向来讨厌那些剧
You know, I always hated those shows.
对,你看,我这辈子以前没见过死人
Yeah. You know, I’ve never seen a dead person before in my whole life.
我唯一见过的一个是我94岁的莫里斯叔叔
The only one I ever saw was my Uncle Morris who was 94 years old.
他麦片粥里结块太多给噎倒了
He collapsed from too many lumps in his cereal.
拉里,这是不是有史以来
Larry, is this the most exciting thing
我们和我们婚姻中最刺♥激♥的事情?
that’s ever happened to us in our whole marriage?
这玩意儿太刺♥激♥,我不需要这个
This is too exciting. I don’t need this.
你知道,我喜欢那种…
You know, I’d like something…
我喜欢钓鱼旅行或者父亲节,你知道,或是…
I’d like a fishing trip or Father’s Day, you know, or…
或者那次我们在第五大道看见平·克劳斯贝 [歌♥星] 走路
or the time we saw Bing Crosby walking on Fifth Avenue.
你看,我完全不需要一场谋杀来…活跃我的生活
You know, I don’t need a murder to…enliven my life at all.
你知道,不管谁干的,我们在场时他也许还在房♥间里
You know, whoever did it was probably still in the room while we were there.
可能躲在衣橱里
Probably hiding in the closet.
确认一下然后在今晚我去睡觉前告诉我
Make sure and tell me that just before I go to sleep tonight.
那样对我有好处
That’ll be good for me.
可你看,那就是说他可能看见我们了
But you know, that means he probably saw us.
太好了,我再也合不上眼了,你懂吧
Great. I’ll never get my eyes closed, you know.
我说…你想要我♥干♥嘛?
I mean…What do you want me to do?
我是吓呆了,不仅如此,我还有点醉了
I’m petrified. Not only that, but I’m a little drunk.
我想知道谁被火化了,是谁呢?
I wonder who was cremated. Who was it?
哦,那是…
Well, it was…
你看,显然不是豪斯太太…
You know, obviously it wasn’t Mr. House…
– 因为他有不在现场证明 – 哦,对,但我不买♥♥账
– ’cause he has an alibi. – Oh, yeah, but I don’t buy that.
她不买♥♥账,她不买♥♥不在现场证明的账
She doesn’t buy it. She doesn’t buy the alibi.
咱们出去吧,我要回家
Let’s get out of here. I want to go home.
老天,又开始下雨了,你能相信吗?
Jesus, it’s starting to rain again. Can you believe that?
哦,老天,要是泰德跟我们在一起就好了
Oh, God. If only Ted were with us.
– 他对这事会有上百万条理论 – 对,我懂我懂
– He would’ve had a million theories about this. – Yeah, I know, I know.
– 泰德的脑子就像是钢套管 – 哦,好吧
– Ted’s got a mind like a steel sieve. – Oh, right.
– 你知道我怎么想?我想有可能… – 什么?
– You know what I think? I think it’s possible… – What?
– 那个酒店房♥间在走廊尽头 – 对
– That hotel room was on the end of the hall. – Yeah.
– 它就在那里,就是那个房♥间 – 我知道
– It’s right up there. That’s the room. – I know.
如果他们把尸体从那个小屋顶搬出去呢
What if they got the body out over that little roof?
你看,那就是一种可能性,当我们…
You know, that would be a posibility while we…
– 那灯光呢,拉里,那灯光 – 哦,老天
– What are the lights? Larry, the lights! – Oh, Jesus!
– 对,挺怪异的,是不是? – 我的天,这让我不寒而栗,亲爱的
– Yeah, that’s eerie, isn’t it? – My gad, this gave me the chills, honey.
– 对,好了,我们打给警♥察♥ – 我说
– Yeah, well, let’s call the police. – I mean.
哦,不不不,来,我们过去吧,我们去查清楚
Oh, no, no, no. Come on, let’s go over now, let’s check it out.
– 来, 我们没时间…是的 – 查清楚?怎么?你疯了?
– Come on, we don’t have time…Yes. – Check it out? What? Are you nuts?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!