Yeah.
我让给你
Then I’m putting in for a transfer.
药物原因让沃尔特的呼噜打得和驴子一样
For medical reasons. Walter snores like a donkey.
凯西
Kathy.
这就是我所说的大镜子
That is what I call a big mirror.
看看我们
Look at us.
都是些危险的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Dangerous terrorists, each one of us.
以前我还有一直完好的右手
I used to have a good right hand.
温妮 温妮 温妮
Winnie! Winnie! Winnie!
温妮 温妮 温妮
Winnie! Winnie! Winnie…!
-权力 -属于人♥民♥
– Amandla! – Awethu!
军队到了镇上
The army is in our townships.
每天屠♥杀♥我们
Killing us every day.
可我们会一直战斗 直到流尽最后一滴血
But we will fight to the last drop of our blood.
我们没有AK-47
We have no AK-47s.
也没有装甲车
We have no Casspirs,
可我们还有双手
but we have our hands.
我们有石头
We have stones!
火柴
We have boxes of matches!
还有汽油
We have petrol!
我们知道告密者
We know the informers.
我们也知道卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
We know the traitors.
我们知道该怎么利用他们
And we know what to do with them.
在惨绝人寰的杀戮中
In a savage killing spree,
那些官员的尸体在焚烧前
town officials were torn apart by the mobs
就已经被暴民们撕碎
before the bodies were set alight.
只要曼德拉先生愿意答应
I am prepared to release Mr. Mandela
放弃暴♥力♥方式解决政♥治♥纷争
if he would say that he rejects violence
我将同意释放他
as a means to reach and to achieve political ends.
他以为我们是傻瓜吗
Does he think we are idiots?
明眼人都知道这是个圈套
Anyone can see it’s just another trick.
没错 凯西 就是个圈套
Yes, Kathy, it is a trick,
可这仅仅是个开始罢了
but this is how it begins.
他们管这个叫接触性探视
They called it a contact visit.
你们可以有身体接触
You can touch.
我已经有21年没有碰过我的妻子了
I haven’t touched my wife for 21 years.
你一点儿都没变
You haven’t changed.
-我变了 -不 你没有
– I have. – No.
对我来说 你一直都没变
To me, you haven’t changed.
好好想想他们的条件
Be careful this offer of release.
他们在利用你
They are using you.
-我知道 -你不能背叛我们的人♥民♥
– I know. – You mustn’t betray
他们还在街上战斗
our people fighting on the streets.
让我听到你们讲话
Speak so I can hear you.
我们的同胞从来没有放弃希望
Our people have never lost hope.
他们越是压榨我们 我们越是奋起反抗
The more they oppress us, the harder we fight.
他们害怕我们 纳尔逊
They fear us, Nelson.
他们害怕我
They fear me.
他们以为你老了 累了
They think you are old and tired.
你也要吓破他们的胆
Make them fear you, too.
不许谈论政♥治♥
No politics.
我们必须谈
We must talk politics.
总统提出了条件 他希望得到回复
The president has given me an offer, and he expects a reply.
这是给总统的
For the president.
温妮
Oh, Winnie.
奥兰多运动场 1985年2月10日
同志们
Oh, my comrades,
有请辛琪·曼德拉
Zindzi Mandela!
周五 我母亲去波尔斯穆监狱
On Friday, my mother saw my father
探视我父亲 并得到了他给博塔总统
in Pollsmoor Prison and obtained his answer
关于释放的回复
to President Botha’s offer of conditional release.
我父亲说
My father says,
“我不是一个喜欢暴♥力♥的人
“I am not a violent man.
在我们走投无路的时候
It was only when all other forms of resistance
我们才不得不采取武装反抗”
were no longer open to us that we turned to armed struggle.”
“让博塔总统放弃暴♥力♥
“Let President Botha renounce violence.
让他解除种族隔离”
Let him dismantle apartheid.”
“我不会跟他们达成任何协议的
“I cannot and will not
除非你 我 还有我们的人♥民♥
give any undertaking at a time when I and you,
得到真正的自♥由♥”
the people, are not free.”
“你们的自♥由♥和我的自♥由♥不能分离
“Your freedom and mine cannot be separated.
我会回去的”
I will return.”
自♥由♥就在你手中
Freedom is in your hands
自♥由♥就在你手中
Freedom is in your hands…
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
好吧
Well…
欢迎
Welcome.
我叫科比·库切 司法部长
My name is Kobie Coetsee. I’m the Minister of Justice.
会面本来是不可能的
This meeting is not taking place.
世界上其他国家都以为
The rest of the world thinks
南非会因种族矛盾四分五裂
South Africa will be ripped apart by race war.
现在
Now, uh…
我们得做些什么 重拾信心
we have to do something to restore confidence.
请允许我为你们介绍大名鼎鼎的威廉姆斯将军
Let me introduce you. General Willemse, who you know.
来自监狱系统的法尼·范德莫维
Fanie van der Merwe, Prisons Department.
你好
How do you do?
还有国家情报局的尼尔·巴纳德博士
Dr. Niel Barnard, National Intelligence Service.
-很高兴见到你 -你好
– Pleased to meet you. – Hello.
曼德拉先生
Mr. Mandela.
我们五个人受总统委托
We five are charged by the president
找出摆脱如今困境的方法
to find a way out of our current difficulties.
你确定你们愿意和我谈吗
Are you sure that you can talk to me?
我可是不法组织的成员
I am a member of a banned organization.
如果你愿意和我们谈 我们也愿意和你谈
Oh, we’ll talk to you, if you’ll talk to us.
好了 先生们
Well, gentlemen…
我们可以开始了吗
Shall we begin?
我不相信他们 现在不是商量的时候
I don’t trust them. This is not the time to talk.
我不同意马迪巴和他们单独协商
I don’t think Madiba should be talking to them on his own.
我们来投票吧
Let’s just put it to the vote.
我不赞成私人会面
I propose no private talks.
你呢 沃尔特
And you, Walter?
我们的力量远不及运动的力量
None of us are bigger than the movement.
四比一 动议通过
Four against one. Motion carried.
我知道了 同志们
I take note, comrades…
可我依旧会坚持做我认为正确的事
but I will do what I believe is right.
你们有全非洲最厉害的军队
You have the most powerful army in Africa.
我们在战场上打不过你们
There’s no way we can match you in battle,
可我们有三千万人♥民♥
but we have 30 million people.
现在双方僵持不下
I would call that a stalemate.
好吧
All right.
我们的底线是
Here’s the bottom line:
你停止武装反抗 我们可以给予你部分权力
You end the violence, and we’ll give you a share in power.
部分权利?
A share?
显然 我们不可能接受
Well, obviously, we can’t
赋予每个人投票权这样的条件
accept a crude one man, one vote system.
如果黑人掌权 我们的国家就完了
Yeah, if the blacks take over, our country is finished.
我们也完了
We are finished.
-为什么 -为什么
– Why? – “Why?”
“如果黑人掌权”
“If the blacks take over…”
你能想象要是那些黑人掌了权
Can you imagine what the blacks would do to us
会对我们做些什么吗
if they got us in their power?
我也是个黑人
I am black.
你不一样
You are different.
这也是我们愿意和你谈谈的原因
That is why we are talking to you.
就是这群人
These are the same people
把他扔进监狱 迫♥害♥他的妻子
that threw him in jail, that persecuted his wife,
杀害他的朋友 现在他却在和他们聊天
that murdered his friends, and he’s talking to them.
我不相信你不想报仇
I don’t believe you don’t want revenge.
你说得没错
You are right.
我是想报仇
I do.
所以呢
So?