我反对白人统治
I have fought against white domination.
我也反对黑人专权
I have fought against black domination.
我渴望一个自♥由♥民♥主♥的社会
I have cherished the ideal of a free,
所有人都享有平等的权利
democratic society where all persons
人们和谐地生活在一起
live together in harmony with equal opportunities.
这就是我所追求的
It is an ideal which I hope to live for
理想社会
and achieve,
同时
but, if needs be,
我也已经做好了
it is an ideal for which
为其献身的准备
I am prepared to die.
-权力 -属于人♥民♥
– Amandla! – Awethu!
-权力 -属于人♥民♥
– Amandla! – Awethu!
在法官宣布死刑结果之前
Before the judge imposes the supreme penalty,
还有一步要做
there is one more step.
他会问第一个被告
He will ask the first accused,
纳尔逊 “你还有什么
Nelson, “Have you any reason to advance
要为自己辩解的吗”
whether the sentence should not be passed?”
-你就可以说 -我没什么好说的了
– You could then say… – I have nothing more to say.
这样对你很不利
That won’t help your appeal.
我没有什么请求了
There will be no appeal.
没有请求了吗
No appeal?
我们已经商量过了 我们准备好了
We have talked about this. We are ready.
全体起立
All rise.
我来宣布判决结果
I have reached my verdict.
被告请起立
The defendants will rise.
被告承认自己的有罪
The accused are all found guilty as charged.
被告也因他们的行为遭受着良心的谴责
The accused have made high moral claims for their actions.
事实上 他们想要成为他们口中的
In essence, they have courted martyrdom
残暴统治者手中的殉道者
at the hands of what they call “Their oppressors.”
可我不会让他们如愿
But I will not give them that satisfaction.
我们将向世界证明
Let us show the world
我们是一个法治的国家
that we are a nation of laws
在这里
and where possible,
可以用宽容换得正义
we temper justice with mercy.
因此我不会将他们处以死刑
I have therefore decided not to impose the supreme penalty.
综合所有指控 我们将判处
The sentence in the case of all the accused…
他们终身监禁
will be life imprisonment.
罗本岛 196♥4♥年6月13日
快下来 黑鬼
All right, get out, kaffirs.
-排队去 -好了
– In a line. – All right.
-动起来 到那边去 -站成一排
– Move, move, get over there. – Now stand in a line.
听好
All right, listen to us.
-过去 过去 -动起来
– Get over there. – Move.
站成一排 快点儿
Form a line, go on.
这儿不是约翰内斯堡
You’re not in Johannesburg anymore.
也不是比勒陀利亚 你们在这座岛上
You’re not in Pretoria. You are on the island.
这辈子就别想离开了
You will never leave here again.
也别想结婚生子
You will never touch a woman or a child again.
准备在这里安息吧
You will die here.
要是谁不乐意
If you have any complaints,
真对不起
well, that’s just too bad
在这岛上没人会鸟你们
because nobody on the island gives a shit,
就算你们扯破嗓子 外面也什么都听不到
and nobody in the rest of the universe will ever know.
真遗憾你们没被判死刑
It’s a pity they didn’t hang you.
我保证你们会悔不当初
I’m going to make sure you wish they had.
动起来
Move!
印第安人有裤子 有袜子
Indians get trousers. Indians get socks.
小子穿短裤
Boys get shorts.
坐下 坐下
Sit down, sit down, man!
凯西 看来你是个当爹的
Well, Kathy, it looks like you will have to be the daddy.
动起来 动起来 快
Move! Move, move, move!
把你们的旧衣服扔进盒子里
Come, put all your civvies here in the box.
动作快点儿
Move it!
老实点儿 伙计 快
I’m watching you, my friend. Move it!
快走 快走
Go on, go on! Move!
快点
Move!
莫特索亚雷迪
Motsoaledi.
莫特索亚雷迪
Motsoaledi.
-卡特拉达 -卡特拉达
– Kathrada. – Kathrada!
卡特拉达 进去
Kathrada, move!
进去 快 小子
In! Move, coolie!
-西苏鲁 -西苏鲁
– Sisulu? – Sisulu!
到前面来 快点 进去进去
Forward, come! Move, move, move!
-曼德拉 -曼德拉
– Mandela. – Mandela.
进去
Go!
就是这儿 小子 你的新家
This is it, boy… home,
准备在此度过余生吧
for the rest of your life.
姆兰格尼 过来 快
Mlangeni, come, move.
-姆兰格尼 -快走
– Mlangeni. – Move.
权力
Amandla!
-例行检查 -滚出去
– Routine check. – Get out!
老实点待着
Stay where you are!
从我房♥间里滚出去 滚
Get out of my bedroom! Get out!
干什么呢
Hey, hey, hey.
滚 给我滚
Get out! Get out! Get out!
-滚 -天啊 死疯婆子
– Get out! – Jesus, what a witch.
快起来 懒鬼们 干活了
Get up, you lazy kaffirs! Time for work!
起来 黑鬼
Up, Kaffir!
快 快 动起来
Come, come, come! Move!
每天早上都被你们熏死
Every morning I’ve got to smell your crap.
快走
Come. Move!
回到队伍里去
Get back into line, man!
听着 我们得提出申诉
Listen, we are going to start making demands,
头一个要求就是发长裤
and our first demand is going to be long trousers.
得让他们尊重我们 他们会的
We have to make them respect us, and they will,
不过可能要花很长时间
but it will take time,
我们不缺时间 一点一点来
but we have time, so we start small.
-加快速度 -动起来 死黑鬼们
– Faster, faster! – Move, move, you bloody Kaffir!
快 快
Move, move!
懒鬼们
Lazy boy.
干活 不许停 认真干
Work. Don’t stop. You work.
我听说你老婆的事了 小子
I heard about your wife, boy.
疯婆子 贱♥人♥
Crazy woman. Bitch.
温妮
Winnie
-我们不打架 -动手啊 小子
– Hey, we are not fighting. – Just do it, boy.
-有种就动手 -马迪巴
– Please do it. – Madiba.
-有什么问题吗 -没问题
– What is the problem here? – No problem.
没问题 中士
No problem, Sergeant. No problem.
干活了 小子们
Let’s work, boys.
快快快 动起来动起来
Let’s go, go, go. Move, move, move.
你每一次被激怒 就好像他们赢了
Every time they make us angry, it’s like they win.
别让他们得逞 马迪巴
Never let them see you lose your temper, Madiba.
-绝不 -你眼睛往哪看呢
– Never. – Hey, what are you looking at?
转过来
Turn ’round!
温妮·曼德拉被捕入狱
-号♥码 -31159
– Number. – 31159.
-号♥码 -4666♥4♥
– Number. – 4666♥4♥.
D类信件
That is category D.
接下来六个月的都在这儿了
That’s your allocation for the next six months.
号♥码
Number.
千万个吻亲爱的 爱你 温妮
把这些狗崽子们都拖出来
Get these bloody dogs out of here.
-出来 -到院子里去 你
– Get out of here. – Get in the yard, you…
你 还有你 动起来
You, you, move it!
就是这样 小子们 非常好
Yes, that’s it, boys. That’s good, good.
在雨里站好
In the rain, right.
-衣服脱了 -快脱
– Get your clothes off. – Strip!
-叫你们脱衣服 -脱 脱 脱
– Take your clothes off. – Strip! Strip! Strip!
他妈的快脱
Fucking strip!
-脱啊 -臭死了
– Strip! – You stink!
-好好冲一冲 -你们这些臭虫
– Let’s wash the stink off you! – You are nothing!
每天早上想到你们