1990年2月11日
随时都可以出发了 爸爸
Any minute now. OK, tata?
你们好 你们好
Hello, hello.
你好吗 婶婶 我很好
How are you, auntie? Yeah, I’m good.
我一直在等你来
I wouldn’t do it without you.
你想让我握着你的手吗
You want me to hold your hand?
担心我摔倒吗
In case I stumble?
约翰内斯堡奥兰多镇
有人要找我吗
Somebody want me?
别被那些欢呼声迷惑了 马迪巴
Don’t be fooled by all that cheering, Madiba.
-还有人心怀愤怒 -我知道
– There’s anger out there. – I know that.
温妮 温妮
Winnie, Winnie.
我们分开太久了
It’s just been so long.
那样更好
It’s better that way.
我好累
I am so tired.
我只想睡觉
I just want to sleep.
政♥府♥接受改革是必然的趋势
The government accepts that change must come,
1992年5月15日民♥主♥南非大会
但是我要再次对你们说
but I say to you again,
我们必须找到一个权利共享的方式
we must find a way to share power.
我们必须找到一个保护少数人利益的方式
We must find a way to protect the rights of the minorities.
突然之间白人掌权的美梦开始破碎
Suddenly, the illusion of white power is beginning to crumble.
自从种族隔离制度开始以来
For the first time since apartheid began,
这是政♥府♥第一次开始
the government here is beginning
讨论改革的需求
to talk about the need for reform,
而在普通白人老百姓之间
and among ordinary white people,
充斥着困惑 愤怒和恐惧等多种情绪
feelings now range from bewilderment to anger to fear.
戴克拉克不会…你知道的
De Klerk will not… You know this.
那是不可能的
That is not going to happen.
我们才不要和这些白人共享权力
We are not sharing power with these whites.
只要南非还有一个白人
As long as there are white people in South Africa,
-不可能 -我是说 这怎么可能呢
– that is not going to happen. – I mean, just how?
我们怎么能接受和这些白人共享权力呢
How do we accept power sharing with the whites?
我们要怎么做 战斗吗 再次挑起战争
What do we do? Do we fight? Do we start a war?
我们已经有战争了
We have a war!
怎么 你觉得这还不是战争吗
What, you think this is not a war?
我们已经有战争了 现在需要的是胜利
We have a war, what we need now is victory.
同志们 我们的人♥民♥是不会
Comrades, our people can
接受跟白人共享权力的
never accept sharing power with the whites.
人♥民♥是不会接受的
People will not accept this.
戴克拉克想要在新政♥府♥中保留白人部长
What de Klerk wants is ministers in the new government.
为什么我们要满足戴克拉克的要求呢
Why should de Klerk get what he wants?
戴克拉克是正确的
De Klerk is right.
我们必须让他们分享权力
We must let them share the power.
给他们一点点权力 直到恐惧消除
A little power for a little while until the fear has passed.
马迪巴 我觉得我们的同胞是不会接受的
Madiba, I don’t think our people will accept that.
那我们就要让他们接受
Then we must make them accept.
我们是他们的领袖 这是我们的职责
We are their leaders. That is our job.
这些老头子只想动动嘴皮子
These old men just want to talk.
谈判的日子已经过去了
The days of talking are over!
去找她
Go and get her.
我听到了民众们的声音
I hear the voice of the people.
那声音在说”我们要战斗”
And that voice says, “We will fight.”
妈妈 马迪巴叫你进去 他想跟你谈谈
Mama, Madiba wants to see you inside.
好的
All right.
什么
What?
你羞于在我们的人♥民♥面前跟我讲话吗
Are you ashamed to greet me in front of our people?
温妮 当你做公众发言时
Winnie, when you speak in public,
你必须代表非洲国民大会的政策
you must represent the policies of the ANC.
-这话是什么意思 -我们正在协商
– And what does that mean? – We are negotiating.
我们不是在打仗
We are not fighting a war.
但是人♥民♥选择了抗争
But the people have chosen to fight.
你想让我背叛我们的人♥民♥吗
Do you want me to betray our people?
-我背叛了我们的人♥民♥吗 -你离开太久了
– Do I betray our people? – You have been away a long time.
你说我离开了是什么意思
What does that mean, I’ve been away?
你是说现在你可以对人♥民♥实行恐怖统治了吗
Does that mean now you can terrorize people?
火刑 火链这些暴行必须停止 温妮
The burning, the necklacing, that has to stop, Winnie.
你知不知道外边正面临战争 民众很愤怒
You realize there’s a war out there. The people are angry.
我们都很愤怒 我愤怒
We are all angry. I am angry!
你也愤怒 但是你必须忠诚
You are angry, but you must show loyalty!
忠诚 温妮·曼德拉
Loyalty, Winnie Mandela.
忠诚
Loyalty.
我决定我还是住在自己家里比较好
I have decided that it would be better if I live in my own home.
对党好
Better for the party.
对我们也好
Better for us.
-“对党好”? -迪克鲁夫有你自己的家
– “Better for the party”? – You have your own home in Diepkloof.
你在那边有自己的伴儿
You have your own company there.
我不想独自一人 这难道是我的错吗
Am I to blame because I don’t want to be alone?
我这辈子大部分时间
You know, so much of my life,
都是孤身一人
I have been alone.
我们都孤单太久了 温妮
We have both been alone too much, Winnie.
为什么 沃尔特 告诉我为什么
Why, Walter? Tell me why, hmm?
为什么 你为什么要给我看这个
Why, why do you show me this?
-你以为我不知道吗 -这已经太过火了
– Do you think I don’t know? – This has gone too far.
她要是稍微遮掩一点的话…
If she was discrete about this…
我已经接受事实了
I have accepted the situation!
这关别人什么事
What business is it of anyone else?
她在公众面前使你蒙羞 马迪巴
She humiliates you in public, Madiba.
这伤害到了我们所有人
And that hurts all of us.

Come now.
他们对我妻子所做的一切
What they have done to my wife
是他们在我这里取得的唯一胜利
is their only victory over me.
介于最近这几个月
In view of the tensions that have arisen
我和我妻子之间的关系逐渐紧张
between my wife and myself in the recent months,
我们双方达成共识
we have mutually agreed that a separation
分居对我们来说是最好的选择
would be best for each of us.
我个人从未对我们
I shall personally never regret
一同走过的那段岁月感到后悔
the life that we tried to share together.
我和我的妻子是和平分手的
I part from my wife with no recriminations.
我对她仍然怀着满腔的爱意
I embrace her with all the love and affection
从我见到她第一眼起 狱中狱外这些年里
I have nursed for her inside and outside of prison
我对她的爱从未停止过
from the moment I first met her.
女士们先生们 希望你们可以理解
Ladies and gentlemen, I hope that you can appreciate
我现在正在经历的痛苦
the pain that I am going through.
-谢谢大家 -曼德拉先生…
– Thank you. – Mr. Mandela…
警♥察♥对持枪游♥行♥示♥威♥者开火…
Police opened fire on gun-carrying demonstrators…
曼德拉先生 我是戴克拉克总统
Mr. Mandela? President de Klerk here.
街头形势已经失控了
The situation on the streets is out of control.
这就是你口中所谓的和平的南非吗
Is this the peaceful South Africa you say you want?
黑人与黑人之间的暴♥力♥行为
Black-on-black violence
已经达到了接近内战的程度
has reached proportions of near civil war.
随着南非黑人代替白人统治的
They began fighting as the power struggle developed
权力斗争不断升级 战争也就开始了
in South Africa to replace white rule with black.
两百名祖鲁人在杀往波帕顿的路上
Two hundred Zulus rampaged through Boipatong,
一路袭击他们遇到的路人
cutting down anyone they saw.
马迪巴 做点什么吧
Madiba, do something.
做点什么吧
Do something.
做点什么吧 做点什么吧
Do something, do something.
戴克拉克总统将波帕顿大屠♥杀♥
President de Klerk blames the Boipatong massacre…
南 非 广 播 公 司
归咎为因卡塔自♥由♥党支持者发动的袭击
attacks by the Inkatha Freedom Party supporters
…造成约翰内斯堡附近非洲国民大会
…on an ANC rally near Johannesburg has left
集♥会♥中十三人死亡
13 people dead.
这将使南非的和平进程推迟数月
It could set back the peace process in South Africa
甚至数年
by months, if not years.
…暴♥力♥已使南非宪法…
…violence has now put South Africa’s constitution…
…戴克拉克抨击了他口中非洲国民大会的
…de Klerk has attacked what he calls “the ultimatum politics”
“最后的政♥治♥通牒”
of the ANC.
日益增长的经济和外交隔离…
Increasing financial and diplomatic isolation…
请坐
Please sit down.
…今天在美国国会山的运动象征着…
…today’s move on Capitol Hill, the indications…
曼德拉先生 您要对着那台摄摄像机讲话
Mr. Mandela, you’re going to be talking into that camera.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!