可♥卡♥因♥
Yes.
对
Okay, go ahead.
好的 继续
Uh, anyway, our bedroom is in the downstairs,
我们的卧室在楼下
and the kids sleep upstairs,
孩子们在楼上睡觉
so Randi makes everyone leave around 2:00.
大概两点的时候兰迪把大家赶走了
Or 3 A.M.
或者是三点
And then…
然后
She goes back to bed.
她回去睡觉了
So I go upstairs to check on the kids,
我就上楼看了看孩子们
and it’s fuckin’ freezin’ upstairs,
楼上特别冷
but I can’t use the central heat
但我不能开暖气
’cause it dries out randi’s sinuses,
那会让兰迪的鼻子很干
and gives her really bad headaches.
而且她的头会很疼
So I go downstairs and I put a fire in the fireplace,
所以我下楼在壁炉里生了火
and sit down and watch TV,
坐着看电视
but there’s no more beer.
但是啤酒喝完了
I’m still jumpin’ around like… a jackrabbit,
我还是兴奋地上蹿下跳 像个大野兔
so I put a couple of fire logs in the fire,
所以我又往炉子里加了几根木头
and I– just to warm up the house while I was gone.
我只是希望我走了房♥子里能暖和起来
And then I– I’m goin’ to the mini mart,
然后我就去小店了
but I’m too wasted and I don’t want to drive.
不过我嗨过头了 不想开车
So I walk, it’s about 20 minutes each way.
我是走过去的 来回大概各要20分钟
I’m about halfway there,
走在半路上的时候
and I can’t remember if I put a screen on the fireplace.
我发现我不记得有没有把防火板放回去了
I figure it’s okay.
但我觉得没什么关系
So I just keep goin’ to the store.
就继续往商店走了
And, uh, that’s it.
就这些
Log must have rolled out onto the floor.
木头一定是滚到了地板上
Uh, fireman said they pulled Randi out.
消防员说他们把兰迪救出来了
She’s passed out downstairs.
她在楼下昏了过去
And, uh–
然后…
and then the furnace blew,
然后炉子就炸了
and they couldn’t go back in again.
他们没能再次进去
And…that’s all I remember.
我就记得这些了
Okay, Lee, that’s all for now.
好的 李 现在就这样
We’ll– we’ll call you if anything else comes up
如果有其他事情
we want to ask you about.
我们会再找你问的
Assuming the forensics bear you out,
如果取证结果能证明你的清白的话
which I’m assuming they will.
我觉得应该没什么问题
So, uh, that’s it?
那么 就这样吗
Look, Lee, you made a horrible mistake.
李 你犯了一个大错
Like a million other people did last night.
每个人都会犯错
Not gonna crucify you.
不会因为犯错就严惩你的
It’s not a crime to forget to put the screen on the fireplace.
忘了火炉上的防护网可不是什么大罪
Well, I mean, you know,
我的意思是
so I can go?
我可以走了
Well, if something comes up we don’t already know about,
如果没什么我们还应该知道的
yeah.
是的
You got anyone to give you a ride back home?
需要送你回家吗
Is Joe here? Is your dad here?
乔在吗 你父亲在这里吗
Yeah.
是的
– Sorry. – Okay.
-抱歉 -好吧
Son!
儿子
Put it down. Put it down!
放下枪 放下
Get on the ground. Get on the ground.
趴在地上 趴下
– Ah, please! – Settle down. Settle down.
-拜托 -冷静 冷静
– We need some cuffs right now. – Stay down.
-我们现在得把你铐上 -趴着别动
– Stay down. – Down, down, get him down.
-别动 -把他放倒
All right, let’s go.
好了 我们走
Bye.
再见
Where we goin’, to the orphanage?
我们去哪儿 孤儿院吗
– Shut up. – What the hell did I do?
-闭嘴 -我做什么了
Just be quiet.
安静点
All right, we got a lot to do.
我们有很多事情要做
What about the boat?
船怎么办
We can talk to George about it. There’s no use hangin’ onto it
我们可以跟乔治谈谈 如果没人使用
– if no one’s gonna use it. – I’m gonna use it.
-留着它没什么用 -我会用它的
– It’s gotta be maintained. – I’m maintaining it.
-它还需要保养 -我会给它保养的
– I’m gonna maintain it. – You can’t maintain it by yourself.
-我会保养它的 -你自己可办不到
Why not? It’s my boat now, isn’t it?
怎么不行 现在船是我的 对吗
‘Cause you’re a minor, you can’t take it out alone.
因为你还未成年 所以你不能独自把它开出去
I’m– I’m the trustee.
我…我是托管人
– I gotta make the payments– – What does trustee mean?
-我会来付钱 -托管人是什么意思
I gotta keep up the inspections.
我会一直负责监管
It means I’m in charge of handling everything for you until–
就是说我会处理所有事直到你…
Does that mean you’re allowed
就是说即使我不同意
– to sell the boat if I don’t want you to? – Until you turn 18.
-你也有权把船卖♥♥掉吗 -直到你满18岁
I don’t know.
我也不确定
I’ll definitely consider it.
我会考虑卖♥♥船的
No fuckin’ way.
他妈的不行
You’re so goddamn sure of yourself.
你过于自信了
There’s no one to run it. You’re 16 years old.
没人能开船 你才16岁
I get my license this year.
我今年就拿驾照
Doesn’t matter, you’re still a minor.
没所谓 你还是未成年
You can’t run a commercial vessel by yourself.
你不能独自驾驶商用船只
Meanwhile, it’s a big fuckin’ expense,
同时 费用也不少
and I’m the one that’s gotta manage it,
这些都得我负责
– and I’m not gonna be here. – Who gives a fuck where you are?
-而且我还不在这里 -谁他妈在乎你在哪里
Patty, I swear to god, I’m gonna knock your fuckin’ block off.
小帕 我发誓我会狠狠教训你的
– Great parenting. – What? What’d you say?
-孩子教得不错 -什么 你说什么
– I said great parenting. – Fuck you!
-我说你把孩子教得不错 -去你♥妈♥的♥
Mind your fuckin’ business, you fuckin’ asshole!
没他妈的多管闲事 你这个傻♥逼♥
You’re gonna smash me in the face.
你往我脸上打啊
Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay.
没事了 没事了
– It’s okay, it’s okay. – You want me to smash your fuckin’ face,
-没事了 -你♥他♥妈♥想让我打你脸
– you fuckin’ asshole. – It’s okay. It’s okay.
-你个傻♥逼♥ -没事了
Thank you. Thank you. It’s okay.
谢谢 没事了
Uncle Lee, are you fundamentally unsound?
李叔叔 你不是有毛病
Get in the fuckin’ car.
快他妈的上车
Can’t obey your orders until you unlock the door.
你不开锁我怎么上车
Shut up.
闭嘴
It’s not like the motor’s gonna die tomorrow,
这引擎不会马上报废
but Joe said it keeps breakin’ down like a son of a bitch.
但是乔说它总是出问题
Yeah, but we were gonna take a look–
是啊 但是我们会检查一下
see, there’s an allotment of some kind, but–
今天有个遗产分配的事情
take a look this weekend.
但我们周末会有时间看看的
Things are a little bit up in the air.
还有些事情没定下来
No, I– I can take care of it
我不是那个意思
as far as the general maintenance is concerned,
如果只是常规保养 我可以帮忙照看它
but that motor’s gonna go at some point.
但是引擎说不定什么时候就不行了
I’m taking care of it.
我来照看它
There’s no allotment for a new motor.
没有买♥♥新引擎的钱
Unless, George, you know someone who wants to buy it.
除非 乔治你知道谁想买♥♥下它
Wait a second, I’m not selling it.
等一下 我不想把它卖♥♥掉
We’re gonna be in Boston, anyway.
不管怎样 我们会住在波士顿
What?!
什么
Since when are we supposed to be in Boston?
我们什么时候说要去波士顿了
Just take it easy.
别激动
Well, whatever you decide,
不管你做什么决定
it’s gonna bleed you dry just sittin’ here.
船在这放着都会把你们口袋掏空的
Well, we don’t know exactly what we’re doin’.
我们还不清楚最终怎样决定
Well, you know, he can always stay with us
如果他周末想回来
if he wants to come up weekends.
可以住在我们家
Do you want to be his guardian?
你想成为他的监护人吗
– Well, we already– – He doesn’t want to be my guardian,
-我们已经… -他不想当我的监护人
– for Christ sakes. – We’re tryin’ to lose some kids at this point.
-看在上帝的份上 -我们还打算少几个孩子呢
Have you seen his house?
你见过他的房♥子吗
– Yeah. – No, we’re tryin’ to work out the logistics,
-是的 -不 我们想把程序搞清楚
– so I don’t know– – We’re jammed in there pretty good,
-所以我不知道… -我们家太挤了
– but we– – Jesus Christ, will you stop?