我随时欢迎
You mind if I put some music on?
你介意我开音乐吗
No.
开吧
It’s at 54–
现在是54…
Do you like these guys?
你喜欢这帮人吗
The lead guitar is weak,
主吉他有点弱
but otherwise they’re pretty good.
但其他的都很棒
Oh, they all sound the same to me.
我听不出什么差别
Where are we goin’?
我们去哪
Gotta go to the lawyer.
去见律师
What for?
做什么
To read your father’s will.
听他读你父亲的遗嘱
Do I have to be there?
我一定要在场吗
I don’t think so, but I think you’re supposed to be.
我不觉得 但你应该去
Who do you think he left the boat to?
你觉得他会把船留给谁
I’m sure he left you everything.
他肯定会把所有东西留给你
I don’t understand.
我不明白
Which, uh, part are you having trouble with?
你对哪里不明白
Well, I can’t be the guardian.
我不可能做他的监护人
I mean, I can’t.
我是说 我做不了
Well, naturally, I– I assumed Joe had
我还以为乔已经
discussed all this with you.
跟你商量过这件事了
No.
没有
He didn’t.
他没说过
No.
没有
Uh, I– I–
我…
sorry, I have to say, I’m somewhat taken aback.
对不起 我很惊讶
He can’t live with me. I live in one room.
他不可能和我一起住 我只有一间房♥间
Well, but Joe has provided for Patrick’s upkeep.
但乔已经准备好了帕特里克的抚养费
Food, clothes, etcetera.
供他吃穿等等
And the house and the boat are owned outright.
而且房♥子和船都完全是个人所有的
I can’t commute from Boston every day
我不可能每天往返波士顿
until he turns 18.
直到他18岁
I think the idea was that you would relocate.
我觉得他是想让你换个地方住
R– relocate to where?
换…换到那里
– Well, you look– – Here?
-你看… -这里
Well, as you can see, your brother
你的哥哥
worked everything out extremely carefully.
已经把所有事情打点好了
– But he can’t have– – Yes.
-但他不可能 -就是那样的
He can’t have meant that.
他不可能是那个意思
Uh, he’s allowed up to $5,000
他准备了5000美元
to pay for moving expenses.
用作你的搬家费用
And there’s, uh– there’s also a small amount
还有一小笔钱
set aside for, uh, you know,
是留作
for you to draw from as personal income while you settle in.
你安顿好之前的个人收入
I mean, assuming…that you accept.
如果你同意当监护人的话
What about my uncle Donny and aunt Teresa?
我的叔叔唐尼和姨妈特丽莎呢
Joe didn’t feel that Patrick really had any special relationship
乔不觉得帕特里克和他们关系特别
– or feeling about them. – I don’t understand.
-或者很亲近 -我不明白
And now, as I think you know,
而且现在 我觉得你知道
they’ve moved out to Wisconsin, I believe.
他们搬去了威斯康辛
Minnesota.
明尼苏达
– Minnesota. – Minnetonka, Minnesota.
-明尼苏达 -明尼苏达的明内通卡
That’s right.
没错
It was my impression that you’d spent a lot of time here over the years.
我记得这些年你在这里住过不少时候
I was just the back up.
我只是来帮帮忙
I came up here to look after Patty, yeah,
过来照顾一下小帕
if Joe was in the hospital after my father couldn’t do it,
如果乔进医院的话 我父亲已经不在了
but we–
但我们…
it was supposed to be Donny.
应该是唐尼才对
I’m just the back up.
我只是帮下忙
Well, I– I can just repeat that I’m– I’m…
我只能说我…
astonished that Joe didn’t run this by you,
我很惊讶乔没有跟你说这件事
thorough as he was.
他是个很仔细的人
Yeah, ’cause he knew what I would say if he would have asked.
因为他知道我会怎么回答他
Once! It was once!
就一次 就那一次
Oh, one time nothin’. It’s nothin’ but one time.
一次而已没什么大不了
Stay out of this quadrant, and you won’t go home in tears.
别打这半边 你就不会哭着回家
All right.
好吧
You wanna keep it down, you fuckin’ morons?
声音小一点 你们这群蠢货
My kids are sleepin’.
我的孩子们在睡觉
I’m so sorry. I am– I didn’t think we were that loud.
对不起 我不知道我们有那么吵
Lee. You wanna get these fuckin’ pinheads
李 你能把这群蠢货
out of my house, please?
弄出我的房♥子吗
Yeah, I do.
好 我会的
Randi, I really do.
兰迪 我真的会的
She can’t talk to us that way.
她不该那样跟我们说话
Yeah.
没错
I’m not fuckin’ around!
我可不是说着玩的
It’s two o’clock in the fuckin’ morning.
现在可是凌晨两点了
Get these fuckin’ assholes dressed,
让这帮混♥蛋♥穿好衣服
and get ’em the fuck out of here!
滚出去
We are dressed.
我们都穿着呢
She didn’t mean it. She’ll apologize later.
她不是这个意思 她会道歉的
Gotta get out of here, man.
你们该走了
– See ya later. – Right on.
-回见 -好的
Lee.
李
– Thanks, bro. Take care! – All right!
-谢了兄弟 小心点 -好的
– Tell Randi we’re sorry. – Good night!
-告诉兰迪我们很抱歉 -晚安
– Don’t drink and drive. – We’re so sorry!
-喝酒就别开车了 -我们很抱歉
You see Jupiter?
你看见木星了吗
Hold on. Keep your eyes on the road!
注意看路
Hey, Tommy!
汤米
Good night, Joe!
晚安 乔
Sorry again!
再次说声抱歉
Go ahead. It’s Jupiter, you fuckin’ idiot.
往前 看木星 你个笨蛋
Look at, there’s the north star right there.
看 那有北极星
– Right there. – Where?
-就在那 -在哪
It’s– it’s due north.
正北方
I’ll clean up in the morning.
我早上会打扫干净的
You see Jupiter, you fuckin’ asshole?
你看见木星了 你个笨蛋
Come on.
拜托
Fuck you.
滚蛋
Come on.
别这样
Lee.
李
Lee, nobody can appreciate what you’ve been through.
李 没人能理解你的经历
If I can say that.
原谅我这样说
And if you really feel like you can’t take this on,
如果你真的觉得你做不了监护人
well, that’s– that’s–
那是…
you know, that’s your right.
那是你的权利
– Obviously. – So who would get him?
-明显地 -那谁会做他的监护人
Patrick, can I get you a can of soda or anything?
帕特里克 要我给你买♥♥罐苏打之类的吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Well, I don’t know what’s happening with Patrick’s mother.
我不知道帕特里克的妈妈怎么了
– No. – I’m not sure where she is,
-不 -我不知道她在哪
– or what kind of condition she’s in. – No.
-也不知道她现在的情况 -不
We can’t do that.
不能那样
God, no! Oh, god!
天啊 不
Fred! Fred! My kids are in there!
弗雷德 弗雷德 我的孩子在里面
My kids are in there!
我的孩子在里面
God! Oh, god! I gotta go in there.
天啊 我要进去
曼彻斯特 消防救援
Look, Lee.
李
Why don’t you just–
你为什么不…
I’m gonna– I’ll be in touch.
我该…保持联♥系♥
Um, I’m here.
我在这
警♥察♥局
Well, we were partying pretty hard.
我们之前玩得很嗨
And there was beer.
喝了酒
And someone was passin’ around a joint,
有人在分大♥麻♥
and there was cocaine.
还有可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine?