I can’t. You’re blocking the doorway.
我做不到 你堵着门呢
What the fuck’s the matter with you?
你到底什么毛病
You can’t talk to the tenants like that.
你不能那么跟房♥客说话
Look, Lee, you do good work. You’re dependable.
李 你活干得很好 人也可靠
But I get these complaints all the time.
但总有人跟我投诉你
You’re rude, you’re unfriendly.
你粗鲁 不友好
You won’t say good morning. I mean, come on.
连”早上好”的招呼都不打 拜托
Mr. Emery, I fix the plumbing,
埃默里先生 我修水管
take out the garbage, paint their apartments.
带走垃圾 帮他们刷墙
I do electrical work, which we both know is against the law.
我做电工活 你我都明白这是违法的
I show up on time.
每天准时上班
I’m working four buildings,
给四栋楼做维修
and you’re getting all the money.
钱全被你拿走了
So do whatever you’re going to do.
所以随便你怎么做吧
Would you be willing to apologize to Mrs. Olsen?
你愿意对奥尔森夫人道歉吗
For what?
为什么
All right. All right. I’ll talk to her.
好吧 好吧 我跟她谈
– Here, Lee. – Thanks.
-给 李 -谢了
– How are you doing? – Good.
-你好吗 -好
How’s things going, all right?
近来如何
Yeah.
还行吧
Watch the game?
看比赛吗
Yeah, I did.
看了
You think they got a shot?
你觉得他们能赢吗
– No. – You bet?
-不能 -你确定
Yeah, I would.
是啊
They dropped the first two. They’re going to lose the next three.
他们前两局落后了 后三局也会输的
– Here you go. – Thanks.
-给你 -谢谢
Oh, my god. I’m so sorry.
天啊 太抱歉了
That’s okay.
没事
Did I get you?
我泼到你了吗
Yes.

– I got you. – That’s okay.
-我泼到你了 -没事的
– Let me get you some napkins. – I’m okay.
-我给你拿几张纸巾 -没事
Hey, Lenny, can I grab some napkins?
兰妮 帮我拿几张纸巾
Thanks.
谢了
Thank you.
谢谢
Here.

Thanks.
谢谢
It’s okay.
没事
Well, now I spilled my beer all over you,
我把酒都泼到你身上了
– my name’s Sharon. – Thank you.
-我叫莎伦 -谢谢
Uh, it’s okay.
没事的
And you are?
你是
Uh, Lee.

– Ask anybody. – Okay.
-随便问个人 -好
Here he comes.
他来了
How you doing?
近况如何
– How you doing? – Good. I’m good.
-你近况如何 -好 我很好
Hey, can I ask you guys, do you know me?
我能问你们一下 你们认识我吗
– Uh, I don’t think so. – Yeah, I don’t think so either.
-不认识 -我也不认识
We never met?
我们没见过吗
– No. – No, not yet.
-没有 -没有 没见过
– No, I don’t think so. – No.
-没见过 -没见过
So what the fuck are you looking at me for?
所以你们他妈的为什么盯着我看
– Excuse me? – I said what the fuck are you looking at me for?
-什么 -我说你们为什么盯着我看
– Hey, take a fuckin’ walk. – Sir, we weren’t looking at you.
-出去走走冷静一下 -先生 我们没看你
No, don’t apologize to this asshole.
不 别对这混♥蛋♥道歉
– Take a fuckin’ hike. – We weren’t looking at you, seriously.
-滚开 -讲真的 我们没在看你
Come on, man! Hey!
住手 伙计
Let me go! I gotta go take a hike!
放开我 我来让你滚蛋
I wanna take a fuckin’ hike!
我来让你滚蛋
Hello, this is Lee.
你好 我是李
Oh. Okay.
好的
When did that happen?
什么时候的事
Well, how’s he doing now?
他现在怎么样了
No, don’t do that.
不 不用
I’m gonna come up there right now.
我现在就过去
I’ll be up there in an hour and a half.
一个半小时后到
Okay?
行吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye.
再见
Mr. Emery, it’s Lee again. I contacted Jose.
埃默里先生 我是李 我刚联♥系♥约瑟
He can cover me till Friday night at least.
他至少能替我到周五晚上
Uh, after that,
在那之后
Gene Macadavey will take over until I get back.
吉尼·迈卡迪夫会一直替到我回来为止
I wouldn’t do anything with the Mr. and Mrs. Friedrichs’ ceiling
在你找到能干的管子工之前
until you you get a real plumber in there.
我建议你别去动天花板
But what are you gonna do?
不过你估计也做不了什么
I will, uh, let you know as soon as I have more information.
一有消息我就告诉你
I should be in Manchester a week at least.
我可能会在曼彻斯特至少待一周
Thank you very much. Bye.
非常感谢 再见
Come on!
快点啊
Go!
快开
19号♥出口
松树街
曼彻斯特
距北贝弗利还有0.5英里
Social services volunteer to inpatient admitting.
社工请到住院处
Can we get a social services volunteer to inpatient admitting?
我们能让一名社工到住院处去吗
– Hey, Lee. – Is he dead?
-李 -他死了吗
I’m sorry, Lee.
我很遗憾 李
He passed away about an hour ago.
他大约一小时前去世了
I’m so sorry.
我很遗憾
– Did you see him? – No.
-你见到他了吗 -没有
– I mean, I brought him in. – George brought him in.
-我带他来的 -乔治带他来的
We were looking at the boat this morning,
我们今早在看船
and he just…
然后他就
I don’t know, he just, like, fell over.
我不知道 他就 摔倒了
I thought he was kidding me at first.
刚开始以为他在开玩笑
Then I called the ambulance, and, uh…
接着我叫了救护车 然后…
That was it.
就成这样了
I’ll just call Dr. Muller and tell him that you’re here.
我去叫穆勒医生说你到了
Where’s Dr. Betheny?
贝瑟尼医生在哪
Oh, she’s on maternity leave. Here he is.
她在休产假 他来了
Lee, I’m Dr. Muller. We spoke on the phone.
李 我是穆勒医生 我们之前通过话
– Yeah, hi. – I’m very, very sorry.
-你好 -我非常非常遗憾
– Thank you. – Hello, George.
-谢谢 -你好 乔治
– Hiya, Jim. – How you holding up?
-你好 吉姆 -你还好吧
Oh, great, you know?
很好 你知道
– It’s a very sad day. – Yeah.
-今天是悲伤的一天 -对
Where’s my brother?
我哥在哪
Oh, he’s downstairs. You can see him if you want.
他在楼下 你要想的话可以去见他
What happened to him?
他怎么了
Just a cardiac arrest.
心跳骤停
You know his heart’s very weak at this point.
你知道他的心脏现在很弱
It just gave out.
它就停跳了
I’m really sorry you couldn’t get here in time,
很遗憾你没能及时赶过来
but as I told you before…
但就像我之前所说…
Aw, fuck this.
别说了
Sorry.
抱歉
– That’s okay, buddy. – That’s perfectly all right.
-没事的 伙计 -没事的
Did anybody call my uncle?
有人打电♥话♥给我舅吗
It’s their uncle Donny.
他们的唐尼舅舅
Yeah, my aunt and uncle.
对 我舅妈和我舅
– Somebody should have called… – No, Lee. Lee, no.
-应该有人打… -不 李
– What? What? – Donny got a job in Minnesota.
-怎么了 -唐尼在明尼苏达找了工作
– Like, a while ago. – Minnesota?
-大概就之前不久 -明尼苏达
Yeah, he got a job in some outfit
如果你相信的话
in Mnnetonka, Minnesota,
他在明尼苏达明内通卡的
if you can believe that.
一家服装公♥司♥找了份工作
– Joe didn’t tell you about that? – No.
-乔没跟你说吗 -没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!