No, you should come.
不 你应该过来
I’ll let you know when it’s going to be.
我会告诉你具体的时间
Thank you.
谢谢
So can I ask, uh…
我能问一下
How are you?
你最近怎么样
I don’t know. How are you?
我不知道 你呢
I don’t know.
我不知道
We’re doing pretty well.
我们现在挺不错的
I should probably tell you.
我应该告诉你
I’m going to be a–
我准备
actually, I’m– I’m pregnant.
事实上 我怀孕了
– Oh, yeah? – Yeah.
-是吗 -是的
You know, like, ready to pop.
准备要生了
Oh, I didn’t know that.
我还不知道这事
Uh, I didn’t know if I should tell you,
我不知道该不该告诉你
but…
但是
No, it’s fine. Congratulations.
没事 恭喜你
Thank you. You would probably decide it for yourself
谢谢 等你见到我时
when you see me.
你就明白了
Yeah.
好吧
So, uh, you know,
那么
I just wanted to say, you know–
我想说
actually, uh, I– oh, sorry.
事实上 不好意思
I didn’t mean to cut you off. I just got to go.
我不是有意要打断你 我得挂了
I just wanted to make sure it’s okay
我只是想确定一下我和乔希
if me and Josh come to the funeral.
出席葬礼没问题吧
– It’s totally okay. – Thank you, Lee.
-完全没问题 -谢谢你 李
Okay. God bless.
好的 上帝保佑
– So long. – Bye.
-再见 -拜拜
Are you kidding me? I’ve never even been to Boston.
你在开玩笑吗 我从没去过波士顿
So how are you holding up?
你还撑得住吗
What’s the matter?
怎么了
I said how are you holding up?
我说你还撑得住吗
It’s a stupid question. Get some food?
这问题问得很蠢 来点吃的吗
Oh, uh, I had some cheese.
我吃了点奶酪
You had some cheese, asshole?
你吃了点奶酪 混♥蛋♥
I’ll get you something.
我给你拿点吃的
– I don’t want anything. – Hey, Janine!
-我什么也不想吃 -亚尼内
– Sure? – What?
-确定吗 -什么
– I don’t want anything. – Never mind.
-我什么都不想吃 -没事
– What? – Forget it. Skip it.
-什么 -算了 忽略我
I can’t hear a goddamn word you’re saying.
你说的我什么都听不到
What?
什么
Did Lee get food?
李吃过东西了吗
He didn’t– what?
他没有 什么
Did Lee get food?
李吃过东西了吗
No! He doesn’t want any.
没有 他不想吃
– We’re good. – I’ll make him a plate.
-我们没事 -我给他搞一盘
Forget it. He doesn’t–
算了 他不想
We’re fine.
我们没事
He doesn’t want any–
他不想要
Hey, is it okay if I invite Sylvie over?
我让塞尔维过来可以吗
Which one is she?
她是哪个
She’s the one with the… The brown hair.
她是 头发是棕色的那个
No.
不行
What do you mean, no?
什么叫不行
I don’t like her.
我不喜欢她
I don’t want her in the house right now.
我现在不想她在家里
Why not? You don’t even have to talk to her.
为什么不行 你又不用和她讲话
Sorry. Go to her house or call one of your friends.
对不起 去她家或者打给你朋友
That’s that.
就这样
Would it be cool with your mom if I came over there?
我去你那边你妈妈没关系吗
I have no idea.
我莫名其妙
Okay. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
好 明天跟你说
Well, I can’t stay there, either.
我也不能呆在她那边
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
You going to stay in here?
你要呆这儿
Yeah. Why not?
不行吗
I thought maybe you’d want to stay in dad’s room.
我以为你想呆在爸爸的房♥间里
Hmm? Why, do you want me to?
为什么 你想我去那间
No. It’s just a better room.
不是 只是那房♥间更好
And he’s not using it.
他也没在用
Okay. I’ll stay in there.
好 我去那间房♥间
We’re not gonna be here that much longer anyway.
反正我们也不会在这里呆很久的
We’re not moving to Boston, uncle Lee.
我们不会搬到波士顿去的 李叔叔
Well, I don’t want to talk about that right now.
现在我不想讨论这个话题
You said he left you money so you could move.
你说他给你留了搬家的钱
Yeah. That doesn’t mean–
这不意味着
Anyway, what’s in Boston?
不管怎样 波士顿有什么呢
You’re a janitor.
你是个清洁工
– So what? – You can do that anywhere.
-那又怎样 -你在哪都能做
There’s plenty of toilets
小镇上多的是厕所
and clogged-up drains all over town.
和堵住的排水管
– I don’t want to– – All my friends are here.
-我不想 -我所有的朋友都在这里
I’m on the hockey team.
我在冰球队里
I’m on the basketball team.
我在篮球队里
I got to maintain our boat now.
我现在得保住我们的船
I work on George’s boat two days a week.
我每周两天在乔治的船上工作
I got two girlfriends,
我有两个女朋友
and I’m in a band.
而且我还有个乐队
You’re a janitor in Quincy.
你是昆西的一个清洁工
What the hell do you care where you live?
在哪生活你有什么好在意的
I got to go to sleep.
我要睡了
Good night.
晚安
Where are you going to stay tonight?
你今晚住哪
I don’t know. A motel.
我不知道 汽车旅馆吧
What time you going to call me?
你什么时候给我打电♥话♥
When I get to the motel.
等我到旅馆
I want to hear from you by 9:00,
我想九点前接到你的消息
or I’m going to call the cops.
不然我就报♥警♥
– Understand? – Yes. Yes.
-知道了吗 -好的好的
Patrick, come say goodbye to your uncle Lee!
帕特里克 过来和你李叔叔说再见
– It’s okay. – No, it’s not.
-没关系 -有关系
Patrick!
帕特里克
Coming!
来了
I’m going to see him.
我会来看他的
Bye, uncle Lee.
再见 李叔叔
So long.
再见
Patty?
小帕
I think there’s something wrong with me.
我觉得自己不对劲
What do you mean? Like what? Are you sick?
什么意思 怎么不对劲 生病了吗
I don’t know!
我不知道
– I feel really weird! – Are you sick?
-我感觉很奇怪 -你生病了吗
I think I’m havin’ a panic attack.
我觉得我刚感受到了一阵恐慌
What do you mean? Hey.
什么意思
I don’t know, I mean…
我不知道 我
Could you get that shit outta here, please?
你能把那东西拿出去吗 求你了
Get rid of what?
把什么拿出去
I don’t know, I don’t know!
我不知道 我不知道
The food?
吃的吗
You want me to get rid of the food?
你想让我把吃的拿出去
Patrick? Hey.
帕特里克
Do you want me to take you to the hospital?
要带你去医院看看吗
No. I don’t know.
不要 我不知道
Do you want me to call your friends?
要给你朋友打电♥话♥吗
– I don’t know. – What do you want me to do?
-我不知道 -你想让我怎么做
Patty, are you going to bed?
小帕 你要睡了吗
Leave me alone.
让我静静
I don’t think I should let you keep the door shut.
我觉得我不该让你就这么把门关着
Just go away.
走开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!