暖和起来了
I got band practice. Can you drive me home
我有个乐队排练 能载我回趟家
so I can get my stuff
拿下我的东西
and take me over to my girlfriend’s house?
然后送我去我女朋友家吗
Sure.
可以
This the same girl who was over at the house?
是来家过夜的那个女孩吗
No. That was Sylvie, and this is Sandy.
不是 那天是塞尔维 今天是桑迪
They don’t know about each other,
她们还不知道彼此的事
so, uh, please don’t say anything
所以什么都别说
in case it comes up.
以免露馅
I won’t.
我不会说的
Do you actually have sex with these girls?
你真和这些女孩发生性行为了吗
We don’t just play computer games.
我们总不能只玩电脑游戏吧
With both of them?
和她们俩都做过吗
Well, with Sandy’s mom here,
桑迪妈妈在家
it’s sort of, uh, strictly just like basement business.
现在还属于小偷小摸阶段
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means I’m working on it.
意思是我还在努力实现中
Stop. Otto, man, what are you doing?
停 奥托 你在干嘛
What did I do?
我怎么了
You’re way behind, man.
你没跟上节拍 伙计
No, I’m not.
我没有
You’re a little behind, Otto.
你有点没跟上 奥托
You got to start with the bass, Otto.
你得跟着贝斯的节奏来 奥托
Come on, man, just stay with me, all right?
伙计 跟着我 好吗
– Let’s go. – All right, I’m sorry.
-来吧 -好 不好意思
All right. Yeah. Come on.
没事 来吧
It’s all right.
没事
Come on, let’s go.
来吧
– All right, guys. – Let’s go again.
-开始了 伙计们 -再来一次
Otto, you good?
奥托 怎么样
– You good, buddy? – Let’s go, baby.
-你好了吗 伙计 -开始了 伙计
Let me ask stentorian.
我来起头
1, 2, 3.
Hi. Are you Lee?
你好 你是李吗
I’m Jill, Sandy’s mom.
我叫吉尔 桑迪的妈妈
I think they’re wrapping up.
我想他们快结束了
You want to come inside and have a beer or something?
你想进来喝杯啤酒什么的吗
It’s all right. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I wanted to offer my condolences about Joe.
我想表达我对乔的哀悼
He was a terrific guy.
他是个了不起的家伙
There’s not too many like him.
像他这样的人很少
He was a wonderful father.
他是个了不起的父亲
Thank you.
谢谢
I was– I was going to ask Patrick
我 我问一下帕特里克
if he wants to stay for supper,
看他想不想留下来吃晚饭
if that’s okay with you.
如果你觉得没问题的话
You want to join us? I made way too much.
你要一起来吗 我做的有点多
That’s all right.
不用了
I’ll just come back and get him.
我过会再来接他
What time should I come back?
我该几点过来
Oh, I don’t know. 9, 9:30.
我不知道 九点 九点半
They’re going to do their homework together, supposedly.
据说他们还要一起”写作业”
All right. I’ll come back at 9:30.
那好吧 我九点半过来
Okay. When you change your mind in the next ten minutes,
好 若你十分钟内改变主意了
we’re right inside.
我们就在里面
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Jesus Christ, how do you unbuckle this?
我的天 你怎么解开这个
I’m scraping the skin off my knuckles.
我指节上的皮都蹭掉了
Hold on. Just take your hand out.
等等 把你手拿出来
Would you please just take your hand out of my cunt?
你能先把你手从我的私处拿出来吗
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Oh, are we taking our pants off?
我们要把裤子都脱了吗
I’m taking my pants off.
我要把我的裤子脱了
I don’t know what you’re doing.
我不知道你在干吗
I’m taking my pants off.
我要把我的裤子脱了
Come on.
快点
You got to take your shoe off first.
你得先把你的鞋脱了
– Jesus. – I’m– I’m trying.
-我的天 -我在脱了
Hey, kids, come on, have some dinner.
孩子们 出来 吃晚饭了
Thanks, mom. We’ll be right down.
好的 妈妈 我们马上下去
Thanks, Jill. One second.
好的 吉尔 等一下
I just got to log off.
我准备退出登录了
Would you shut up? She’s not retarded.
你闭嘴好吗 她又不是弱智
Why are you picking on me?
你为什么老找我茬
I’m not picking on you.
我没有找你茬
You’ll get me in trouble.
你会让我惹上麻烦的
We’re not gonna get in trouble.
我们不会惹上麻烦的
We are.
我们会
I can’t believe what you’re gonna do.
我不敢相信你能做出什么
How’s the math homework?
数学作业做的怎么样了
It’s good.
挺好的
Very frustrating.
非常令人沮丧
Good.
那就好
Those algorithms are a bitch.
那些算法就是个磨人的小妖精
This is really good, Jill.
真的很好吃 吉尔
– Thank you, Patrick. – Is this a–
-谢谢 帕特里克 -这是
this is a homemade carbonara sauce?
这是自♥制♥卡本纳拉奶油培根酱吗
Jesus, shut up.
我的天 闭嘴吧
No.
不是
You could have fooled me.
你在唬我对吧
Jesus.
我的天
What? What?
怎么了
You’re such a kiss-ass.
你真是个马屁精
– Sandy! – What,
-桑迪 -怎么了
because I appreciate your mother’s cooking?
因为我大加赞赏你母亲的厨艺吗
– Good night. – Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
Aren’t you going to ask what happened?
你不想知道发生了什么吗
– I don’t want to know. – Guess not.
-我不想知道 -我猜也是
2:2
国家冰上曲棍球联盟
圣路易斯蓝调队 VS 波士顿棕熊队
决胜点球
Come on.
加油
Hello.
你好
Hello. Lee?
你好 是李吗
It’s Randi.
我是兰迪
– Hello? – Yeah. Sorry. I’m here.
-人呢 -不好意思 我在
– Hi. How are you? – Okay. How are you?
-你好吗 -不错 你呢
– Good. – Good.
-挺好的 -那就好
I was just calling–
我打电♥话♥来是因为
George told me about Joe,
乔治告诉我乔的事了
and I just wanted to call and say I’m sorry.
我只是想打个电♥话♥慰问一下
I hope you don’t mind me calling.
希望我没打扰到你
No. It’s fine. Thank you.
没有 我很好 谢谢
I don’t mind. How are you?
我不介意 你怎么样
Not so good right now.
现在感觉不怎么好
I guess we should have seen it coming,
我想我们本应该注意到的
but it’s still hard to believe.
但这始终让人难以接受
– Yeah. – Yeah.
-没错 -是的
– How’s Patrick doing? – He’s good.
-帕特里克怎么样 -他挺好的
Beyond the obvious, obviously.
除了流露出来的情感外 当然了
He’s okay. He’s fine. I don’t know.
他挺好的 我不太清楚
You know how kids are. It’s hard to tell.
你知道那些孩子 很难看出心事
He doesn’t really open up with me,
他也没对我坦诚相待
but he seems fine. He’s got a lot of friends.
但他看起来不错 他有许多的朋友
– Oh, well, that’s good. – Yeah, it is.
-那就好 -没错
So I don’t know if you’d planned a service yet,
我不知道你开始准备后事了没
but I was also going to ask, if you wouldn’t mind,
但我想问一下希望你不要介意
I’d like to be there if it’s okay with you.
如果你没问题的话我想过来一趟
Yeah, it’s fine. I don’t mind.
没事 我不介意
Okay, okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
It would mean a lot to me.
这对我真的很重要