的美国公民
因枪杀两名法警
而遭拘捕
并涉嫌卷入
露皮塔·马丁·拉莫斯的绑♥架♥案
拉米勒斯警长
拉米勒斯警长
有记录显示两名被害警官
在出事当时并未执勤公务
请问他们为何身着制♥服♥
驾驶巡逻警车
我只知道他们英勇牺牲了
那是当然
但他们在绑♥架♥现场究竟干嘛
他们是否因异常好运而出名
他们因贪污而臭名昭著
现在又因其死讯而大快人心
让一让
Excuse me.
放松 好吗 放松 山米
Everybody relax, okay? Relax, Sammy.
我知道她是你宝贝女儿
I know she’s your little girl.
但我说一切会没事 就会没事
When I tell you everything’s gonna be all right, everything’s gonna be all right.
拉莫斯先生
Señor Ramos.
很遗憾 真的很遗憾
I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.
威特·范托斯 法警部反绑组的
Victor Fuentes, Anti-Kidnapping Division, Policia Judicial.
打扰一下 我是乔丹·卡夫斯 他的家庭律师
Excuse me. I’m Jordan Kalfus. I’m the family attorney.
请说得慢点 我的俄语比英语要好
Speak slower, please. My Russian is better than my English.
我正在进行谈判 我们无需也不必警方的协助
Well, I’m conducting the negotiations, and we neither need nor want police assistance.
我们会 我们会自己解决
We’re gonna… We’re gonna handle this thing ourselves.
拉莫斯先生 你女儿遭绑♥架♥时
Señor Ramos, two police officers were killed…
有两名警官被杀
during your daughter’s abduction.
这是来自宣传部的授权证明书
I have a written order from Ministerio Publico…
我们的介入授权属非正式性质
authorizing our participation ex-officio.
如果你想跟首席检察官里亚斯通话 请便
If you want to speak to Attorney General Diaz, it’s on me.
不必 那好吧
No. Okay.
绑匪会叫你去单独交钱
The kidnapper will tell you to deliver the money alone.
绝不要去
Por favor, don’t do that…
否则你会发现自己进入了真正的墨西哥地狱
or you will find yourself in a real Mexican hell.
没马拉其乐队 没龙舌酒 也没有皮塔
No mariachi. No tequila… and no Pita.
克雷塞
Crease.
克雷塞
Crease.
当我听说是这家医院 我太高兴了
When I heard it was this hospital, I was so pleased.
这附近有家糕饼店
There is a pastry shop nearby.
帝家道糕饼店 他们的糕饼是全墨西哥最好的
Delgado’s. They have the best pastries in Mexico.
米格·洛桑诺
Oh, Miguel Manzano…
联邦调查局局长
director of the A.F.I…
并是国际警♥察♥署罗马分局的前任局长
and a former director of Interpol in Rome.
你是 – 他的朋友 雷本
And you are? – Friend of his. Rayburn.
雷本
Rayburn?
喂
Hola.
你爱你的女儿吗 拉莫斯先生
Do you love your daughter, Señor Ramos?
是的 爱
Yes. Yes.
想再见到她吗 – 是的 想
Do you want to see her again? – Yes, I do.
先生 如果你女儿的命
Señor, if your daughter’s life…
对你就像对我那样重要
is as important to you as it is to me…
就照我说的做
you will do as I say.
行吗 – 好的 行
Yes? – Okay. Yes.
克雷塞 听得见吗 – 呃
Crease. Can you hear me? – Hmm.
你干掉了他们四个
You got four of them. All dead.
皮塔
Pita.
已经两天了 他们在商谈赎金
It’s, uh… It’s been two days. They’re negotiating a ransom.
这些事要花时间 克雷塞先生
These things take time, Mr. Creasy.
克雷塞
Crease.
别这样 好吗
Don’t fuck with me, all right?
你有1000万吗 有这笔钱吗
Do you have the 10 million? Do you have the money?
是 我们有 – 现在 如果照我说的做
Yes, we have the money. – Now if you do as I say…
你女儿会被毫发无伤地还给你
the girl will be returned exactly as she was taken.
但若你在过程中耍一点点手段
But if you deviate from the process in any way…
以瓜德罗普圣女的名义
我发誓 你再也见不到她
I swear, you will never see her again.
我明白 听着 我也信瓜德
I understand. Listen, I-I too worship la Virgin de Guadalupe.
我问你明不明白
I ask you if you understand.
你好 先生 我是拉莫斯先生的律师
Hello, sir. This is, uh, Mr. Ramos’s attorney.
现在他时逢艰难期 但他明白
He’s going through a very difficult time here, but he understands.
那你明白 重复交钱指示
Do you understand? Repeat the drop instructions.
好的 1000万美金会分装在
Okay, the money, 10 million, U.S., will be divided into…
2个15加仑的黑色帆布袋中 每袋500万
two 15-gallon black canvas bags, each containing five million…
钱在银行由K.R.代理加盖证实章
which will be checked at the bank by the K.R. Agent…
然后用武装车运回家 在那里我们再转运上交钱车
then driven to the house in an armored car where it will be transferred to the delivery car.
车胎扁了
You got a flat tire here.
打给你的
This is for you.
喂 是
Hello. Yeah.
听着 我要其它人开山默尔去
Listen, I need a driver to drive Samuel.
不 为什么
No. Why?
他心脏不好 有心脏病
He’s got a bad ticker. He’s got a heart condition.
听着 他受不了紧张加重压
Look, he’s a nervous kid who doesn’t respond well to stress.
好吧 但不要用大马力车
All right. But the car will not be powerful.
拆掉尾箱盖子 开克莱斯勒的淑女车
Remove the trunk lid. Use the maid’s Valiant Acapulco.
你们于凌晨一时到达拉黛安娜喷泉广场
You will arrive at La Diana Fountain at 1:00 a.m.
你沿着中♥央♥岛开两圈
You will drive around the circle two times.
山默尔需脱下衬衣 并将其伸出窗外
Samuel will remove his shirt and hold it out the window…
以鉴别该车
to I.D. The car.
东南角有个电♥话♥亭
There is a pay phone on the southeast corner.
电♥话♥会响 你去接然后等候指示
The phone will ring. He will answer and wait for instructions.
电♥话♥上面有地图 照着去做
There is a map on the top of the phone. Follow it.
很好
Perfecto.
你在干嘛 他说过不准打电♥话♥ – 放松 放松
What are you doing? He said no phones! – Relax. Relax.
我只是想保护你女儿 – 快带我去
I’m just trying to protect your daughter. – Just get me there, please.
怎么回事 – 医院会变成很危险的地方
What’s going on? – Hospitals can be very dangerous places.
尤其是杀了两名贪污警官之后
Especially when you have killed two corrupt cops.
把钱放进白色车的尾箱内
Leave the money in the trunk of the white car.
然后回你的车
Then return to your car.
别回头
Do not look back.
出什么事了 伙计
有埋伏
记住 我是职业选手
Remember, I’m a professional.
你若守信 我不食言
If you keep your word, I will keep mine.
喂 – 拉莫斯先生
Hello. – Mr. Ramos.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 你害死了我侄子
You betrayed me. You killed my nephew.
你拿了我的钱
You took my money.
拉莫斯先生
Señor Ramos…
上帝与你孩子同在
好吧 你们都给我滚出去 从我家里滚出去
All right. Get out of here, all of you. Get the fuck out of my house!
好了 我是莉莎·拉莫斯
Okay, this is Lisa.
皮塔的妈妈
I’m Pita’s mother.
你侄子的事我感到万分遗憾 但我恳求你
And I’m very sorry for whatever happened to your nephew, but I beg you…
请别伤害我女儿
这次对话未被录音
This conversation is not being recorded.
你现在正直接与我谈判
抱歉 真是抱歉 但愿我们能再谈 太太
I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I wish we had talked sooner, senora.
真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
现在已经太晚了
Now it is too late.
滚出去 滚出我的家 滚
Fuck off! Get the fuck out of my fucking house now!
滚出去 滚出去
Get out! Get out!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 雷 是你吗
Hey, Ray.
我在哪里 – 好像是家兽医院
Where am I? – Well, it looks like a dog hospital.
洛桑诺怕有警♥察♥会杀你
Manzano was afraid the cops were gonna kill you.
还好吗
How ya doin’, Doc?
什么事
What’s the matter?
她死了 死了 克雷塞
She’s de… dead, Crease.
事情乱了套
It’s a mess.
有人劫了赎金
Somebody hijacked the drop, and, uh…
绑匪的侄子被杀了
the kidnapper’s nephew was killed…
所以 他们杀害了皮塔
so he k… he killed Pita.
他胸部及腹部中弹
我们已帮他的肺穿孔补了气
他有幸还活着 若不休养会死
他还需住院多久
约一个月
不
No.
不
No.
你是否能认出其中的任何一人
Did you recognize any of these men?
不 也许我也是疑犯
No. Does that make me a suspect?