Oh, man, you just keep… You know, I can’t…
抱歉 长官 我受不了了
I’m sorry, sir, I can’t do this anymore.
– Gabriel – 我只想跟你谈话而已
– Gabriel. – I’m just trying to talk to you.
正确答案是什么呢 “是的”?
What is the right answer, “yes?”
那就写上 是的 这是你要的正确答案吗?
Write yes. What’s the right answer?
写上正确答案 让我看看答案是什么
Write the right answer. Just give me the right answer.
你写什么我就说什么
I’ll say whatever you want me to say.
你看到那些邮件 是在那件事故发生前 还是之后?
The emails. Did you know before or after the incident?
你又他妈说那是”事故”
You keep calling it the fucking incident.
你来回来去 就会说事故
You keep going back to that fucking incident.
我只是说明 又一名当时在场的战士
The fact that another Marine was present at the time
出现了令人担忧的状况
is understandably cause for concern.
你需要一个替罪羊
You need a fall guy.
就这样 你只是需要一个替罪羊
That’s what this is. You just need a fall guy.
不 那是你乱七八糟的疑心病
No, that’s your paranoia speaking.
我没有立场
There’s no agenda here.
只是想知道发生了什么而已
I’m simply trying to understand what happened.
你不可能知道发生了什么
You can’t understand what happened.
你永远都不会理解我所经历的事
You will never understand what I’m going through.
– 可能吧 – 不是可能
– Maybe. – No, not maybe.
不 我能理解负罪感 和悔恨
No, maybe I can understand guilt. I can understand regret.
我也能理解背叛
I can understand betrayal.
这些都是人类的情感困境
These are all human conditions.
接着说 你刚才提到了自杀
Now, you brought up suicide before,
这让我很担心
and that concerns me.
你想自杀吗 Gabriel?
Do you want to kill yourself, Gabriel?
你真的想自杀吗?
Do you really want to kill yourself?
是的
Yes.
那是什么让你没有动手呢?
Then what stops you?
是这个
This.
打开后备箱
Pop the trunk.
那么 接下来会怎么样呢 我带着一封
So, what happens now, I go home with this letter
上面写着我太虚弱 不能承受重压的信回到家
that says I was weak and I couldn’t handle it,
然后一切就都会没事了吗?
and everything’s just fine again?
不是的 我再说一次 不是
No. Again, no.
我想为你提供一些
I’d like to offer up a few suggestions
应对心理问题的建议 如果可以的话
toward dealing with those feelings, If! may.
那些不是心理问题 长官 那些是实实在在发生的事
They’re not feelings, sir. They’re real.
那个房♥间里发生的事是真的
What happened in that room is real.
我妻子的事也是实实在在的
What happened with my wife is real.
听着 你刚才所说的观点很重要
Listen, that’s an important statement you just made.
这个实体的世界不是谎言 Gabriel
The physical world isn’t a lie, Gabriel.
你以为那房♥间里安全了
You believed the room was clear.
对吧?
Yes?
对 长官
Yes, sir.
根本不值得
It’s not worth it.
据说 有90%的人
They say 90% of people
从高桥上跳下来的一瞬间 都会后悔的
supposedly regret it the second they jump.
他们怎么统计出来的我也不知道
Where the fuck they got that statistic, I don’t know.
可能是编的吧
Make it up.
还有 据说 那些梦魇 会无时无刻不与你如影随形
Word is, they could strike anytime, anywhere.
战争会跟着你回家
War’s coming home.
没人告诉我啊
No one called me.
所以你以为我在这儿是干嘛的?
What do you think I’m doing here?
妈妈
Mom.
我不知道 你来这儿干嘛?
I don’t know. What are you doing here?
Gabe!
Gabe!
– 听着… – 妈妈 他回来了
– Listen… – But, Mom, he’s here.
你先回去 我马上去找你
I’ll come get you in a second. Go on.
他们在我们的旧营地设立了情报机构
They’re setting up intelligence at our old base.
这不会让你觉得心烦吗?
That doesn’t trouble you?
让我觉得心烦的是 我这里有一大堆文件
What troubles me is I got a mound of paperwork
说我精神不稳定
saying I’m mentally incompetent.
这才让我心烦死了
That troubles me a fuck ton.
这些文件也把你送回家了 不是吗?
That got you home, didn’t it?
我不在乎他们怎么说你
I don’t care what they say about you.
世界末日要来了 狗屎都漫到耳根了
This is end-of-the-world, neck-deep-in-shit stuff.
我需要你帮忙
I need you in it.
我不干
I’m done.
– 你怎么能不干 – 我不干了 Dev
– You’re never done. – I’m done, Dev.
回家后与家人的第一次相处很关键
Your first meeting back will be critical.
对Jonathan来说是的
For Jonathan.
对于你也是
And you.
我想跟你谈谈你回家后的状况
I’d like to talk about what you’ll be returning to stateside.
我当然知道我家的状况
I mean, I know what I’m returning to.
是 但是万一 那里不再是你所期盼的地方了呢
Yes, but in case it isn’t what you are expecting or hoping for.
我没什么期盼
I’m not hoping for anything.
那些可怕的 无法改变的事情 都是我的错
I’m responsible for these terrible things I can’t change.
嘿 Gabe
Hey. Hey, Gabe.
我只是不想孩子受到伤害
I just don’t want the kid to hurt.

Hey.
Gabe 你得跟孩子谈谈
Gabe, I need you to talk to him.

Okay.
亲爱的 真对不起
Baby, I’m so sorry.
我是说 如果你还想惩罚我的话 可以的
I mean, it’s fine if you need to punish me still,
– 但是 我想要你… – 我不会惩罚你的
– but I need you to… – I’m not punishing you.
告诉我…
Tell me what…
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what to do.
脱掉上衣
Take off your shirt.
真的吗?
Really?
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你想要这样吗?
Is this what you want?
不想
No.
纹身:坚守信念
我该做些什么?
What can I do?
没什么
Nothing.
我的表到七点了 你的世界时钟呢
My watch says seven. What’s your world clock say?
– 7点 – 7点
– Seven. – Seven.
我们的时间到了 长官
I guess our time is up, sir.
我没有其他地方去
I have nowhere to be.
你想继续吗?
Would you like to continue?
你我的时间都到了 感谢你花时间听我说这些
Your time is up, my time is up, but thank you for yours.
嘿 Drummer 你收到吗?
Drummer. Yo, Drummer, you copy?
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
药物会有所帮助的
The medication will be helpful.
要从这样的困境中走出 你还要做更多努力
It’s gonna take a lot more than that to get you through this.
承认吧 长官 根本走不出来的
There’s no getting through this, sir, admit it.
Gabe!
Gabe!
– 回去 快回去 – 但是 妈妈 爸爸回来了!
– Go back inside. Go back in side. – But, Mommy, he’s here.
我一会儿就去叫你
I’ll come get you in a second. Go on.
你干嘛这么在乎我?
Why do they give a shit about me?
他们都不在乎我 我也不在乎他们
They don’t give a shit about me, I don’t give a shit about them.
Gabe
Gabe.
我们能做到的
We can make this work.
求你了
Come on, please.
Nat!
Nat!
我的儿子呢?
Where’s my kid?
你不冷静下来的话 我没法跟你说话
I’m not gonna talk to you if you don’t calm down.
你没法什么?
You’re not gonna what?
你不冷静下来的话 我没法跟你说话
I’m not gonna talk to you if you don’t calm down.
我冷静得很 现在就把儿子给我送出来
I’m calm. Get my kid out here now.
– Gabe 你能不能小声点 – Nat 我要我儿子
– Gabe, keep your voice down, please. – Nat, I wanna see my kid.
我知道学校里的人 在对孩子们做什么可怕的事
I know what they’re doing with the kids in school.
我要我儿子 我现在就想见我儿子
I wanna see my child. I want to see my kid now!
我报♥警♥了 因为你吓到孩子了
I’m on the phone with the police ’cause you’re scaring our kid.
– Johnny! – 别喊了 他妈的冷静点
– Johnny! – Stop. Calm the fuck down.
– 我要我儿子… – Gabe 别他妈发疯了!
– I wanna see my… – Gabe, fucking stop! Stop!
我要见我儿子!
I want to see my kid!
我是美国海军陆战队员 我要见我儿子!
I’m a United States Marine. I want to see my son!
我知道学校里都对孩子做些什么
I know what’s happening to kids inside the school.