– 就在那边 – 什么?
– In that building. – What?
那边有人
There’s people.
你刚才不是说没人吗
You just said there was nobody here.
– 那边楼里明明就有人 – 谁在那边?
– There’s people in that building. – Who’s over there?
那栋楼里有小孩吗?
They got kids in the building?
是小孩吗? 你看到什么了 Drummer?
There are kids over there? What you seeing, Drummer?
有小孩吗?
They got kids in that building?
你去哪儿? 嘿 我♥操♥!
Where you going? Hey, motherfucker!
– 你去哪儿啊 哥们? – 我哪儿也不去
– Where you going, man? – I’m not going anywhere.
– 你去哪儿? – 哪儿也不去
– Where you going? – I’m not going anywhere.
他想跑!
He’s trying to run, man.
你用这个手♥机♥给谁打电♥话♥?
Who are you calling on this phone?
– 我没打… – 你用这个手♥机♥给谁打电♥话♥?
– I’m not calling… – Who are you calling on this phone?
什么?
What?
– 那是什么? – 你看到什么?
– What is this? – What do you see?
– 你看到什么了 Drummer? – 你怎么会有这个?
– What did you see, Drummer? – How did you get this?
这个信封你从哪里搞来的? 从哪里搞来的?
How did you get this envelope? How did you get this envelope?
– 听着 我不知道 – 这个信封你从哪里搞来的?
– Listen, I don’t know. – How did you get this envelope?
这个信封上写的是我儿子的地址 这是我的信封 你怎么得到的?
It’s an envelope addressed to my kid. My fucking envelope.
是寄给Johnny的? 你都知道些什么?
It’s addressed to Johnny? What do you know about that’!
你说什么
– My envelope, it’s not. – What?
这是我的信封 你♥他♥妈♥怎么会有我的信封?
My envelope. How the fuck did you have my envelope?
等一下 等一下! 妈的!
Wait, wait, wait! Fuck!
不!
No!
左边安全!
Clear left!
– 右边安全! – 头顶安全!
– Clear right! – Overhead check clear!
第四小队 第四小队 我们要上二楼了!
Team 4, team 4! We’re moving to the second deck!
我们来搞定他们!
We’ll take them!
这样 如果你愿意的话 我们来讨论一下那次事故吧
So, I’d like to discuss, if you would, the incident.
就从你们进门开始说起吧
I’d like to start from your point of entry…
你看到的 跟你经历的
what you saw and what you experienced.
你和Devin Roberts下士一起进去的
It was you and Corporal Devin Roberts.
Roberts下士 我 还有Taylor少尉
Corporal Roberts, myself, Second Lieutenant Taylor.
我们到达了一楼
We entered the first floor,
扫清了一楼的障碍 接着
cleared and neutralized the first floor, and then…
我们上了二楼
we went to the second floor.
那里有间屋子
Where there was a room.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
都他妈趴在地上!
On the fucking ground!
趴地上! 趴地上!
On the ground! On the ground!
左边安全! 见鬼
Clear left! Shit.
弟兄们 我们之间离近点! 趴地上! 趴在地上!
Boys, move in closer! Come down! Get down! Get down!
趴在地上!
On the ground! Get on the ground!
嘿 快点! 趴在地上!
Hey, hey, come on! Get on the ground.
Roberts! Roberts! 嘿 喘口气吧
Roberts! Roberts! Hey, take a breath.
趴下 趴在地上
Down. On the ground.
右边安全!
We’re clear right!
趴在地上 你别惹我
On the ground. On the ground! Don’t come at me.
趴地上
Get on the ground.
妈的
Shit.
嘘 给我趴好 嘿
Shh. Down. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
Drummer 我们搞定了 去检查那间!
Drummer, we got this. Check that room!
收到
Roger.
Keep time.
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
别碰我! 趴地上!
Get off me! Get on the ground.
– 安全吗? – 安全 Roberts
– Are we clear? – Clear, Roberts.
嘿 没事的
It’s okay. Hey. Hey.
没事的 我慢慢的
It’s okay. Nice and easy.
准下士 那边安全吗?
Lance Corporal, are we clean’?
– Drummer 那边安全吗? – 安全!
– Drummer, are we clear? – All clear!
屋子安全 我只是检查下尸体
Room’s clear, just checking on dead.
那边那摊我还没检查
I haven’t checked those motherfuckers over there yet.
– 哦 那人死透了 – 没事的
– Oh, he’s good. – He’s good.
上帝啊 看这些玩意
Jesus Christ. Look at this fucking shit.
呼!
Whoo!
纯平彩电…
Flat screens…
蓝钻石… 我是大熊
Blue diamond… this is big bear actual,
建筑安全 四名叛乱分子死亡
building secure, four insurgents down.
请求马上撤离 完毕
Requesting immediate evac, over.
走吧
Come on.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
– 你看到没? – 我过去看看
– You see that? – I’m on it.
– Drummer – 收到
– Drummer. – Little joy.
那么…
So…
关于那次事故
About the incident.
你一直说那是一次”事故”
You keep calling it “the incident.”
给你什么感受?
How does it make you feel?
它让我感觉糟透了
It makes me feel like shit.
把它写下来吧
Let’s write that down.
这样可以吗?
Does that work?
抱歉 长官
I’m sorry, sir.
我感觉被背叛了
I felt betrayed.
背叛?
Betrayed?
是的 我想 如果死的是其他人 而不是他 我都不会有这种感觉
Yeah, I think if it was anybody but him, I wouldn’t feel like that.
就是因为 是他
It was him.
我明白了
I see.
我还以为…我们 是在聊那个房♥间里的事故
I… I thought we were talking about the incident in the room.
你又说”事故”…
What you call it… What is it?
最后还是要回到”事故”
You keep going back to that incident.
那个房♥间…
我以为那个房♥间安全了
I thought the room was clear.
我以为那里安全了
The room was clear.
见鬼 妈的!
Goddamn it! Fuck!
我♥操♥!
What the fuck.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
我打中了平民
I got a civilian.
呃 Dev
Oh, Dev.
Dev Dev 我…
Dev. Dev, I…
Dev!
Dev. Dev.
我♥操♥ 哪儿中枪了?
Fuck. Where?
医护兵呢!
Corpsman up!
视频聊天 DevinRoberts86 密♥码♥devr86 Natalie.Drummer
Johnny很好
Johnny’s great.
我他妈现在就要一个医护兵!
I need a fucking corpsman now!
真抱歉 对不起
I’m sorry. Sorry.
加油啊 Dev! 挺住 你个混♥蛋♥ 挺住!
Fight, Dev! Fight, motherfucker, fight!
能跟你聊天真好
It was good to talk to you.
等不及见到你了
I can’t wait to see you.
看吧
We’ll see.
这里安全!
All clear!
视频聊天 Devin.sRoberts86 密♥码♥devr86 Natalie.Drummer
就是这样 长官
Yes, sir.
我以为那片区域安全了
Yeah, I thought the area was secure.
我以为安全了 但其实没有
I thought it was clear. It wasn’t.
那里有一对母子
There was a mother and a son in there,
我后悔也来不及了
and I can’t take that back.
没有后悔药 不能倒带 就是…
I can’t rewind, you know. It’s just…
那种后悔也没办法的事
just one of them things.
最近通话 Natalie – 未接听
短消息 – Devin: Gabriel是我兄弟 但是我们之间是真感情
Nat: 不 我们之间是个错误 Devin: 求你接电♥话♥ 坚守信念…Devin
嘿 Johnny 我们走!
Hey, Johnny, let’s go!
求你别再联♥系♥我了
嘿 宝贝 我们走吧 我是说真的!
Hey, baby, let’s go! I’m serious!
Gabe
Gabe.
爸爸!
“Oh, my. Daddy!
回楼上去 好吗?
Hey, go back upstairs, okay?
妈妈要跟爸爸说点事… 现在就回去!
Mommy’s gotta talk… Go back upstairs now!
嘿 亲爱的…
Hey, baby…
求你…
Please…
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我感觉就像死了一样 长官 我什么都不在乎了
I just feel like I’m dead, sir. I don’t give a shit anymore.
你很频繁地想到死吗?
You think about dying often?
我的天啊 你怎么总… 我不行了…