with Johnny’s, you know, practice,
她又要上夜班 还有别的事…
and working late and whatever, so…
如果你担心的话 我可以去你家看一眼啊
But I can go ’round and check it out if you’re worried.
– 你可以吗? – 当然啦 哥们
– Yeah, can you do that? – Yeah, man, of course.
– Johnny怎么样? – Johnny很好的 哥们
– How’s Johnny? – Johnny’s great, man.
他很好 做得很棒
He’s good, yeah. He’s killing it.
– 真的吗! – 是啊 超级厉害的
– Really! – Man, he’s murdering, bro.
Romo都没有他厉害
Roma’s got nothing on that kid, man.
真的吗!
No!
当然 我也不是说Romo有多好
Not that Rome’s got anything on anybody,
– 你知道的 – 我知道
– you know how it is. – Yeah.
那 你那边呢 很糟吗?
So, it’s pretty fucked up over there, huh?
嗯 很糟
Yeah, it’s pretty fucked up.
听着 好消息
Listen, good news.
我马上就要跟你会合去了 大概一周左右就到
Um, I’m headed your way, like, a week from tomorrow.
不可能
Get outta here.
– 是真的 – 哇
– Yeah, for real. – Wow.
我胳膊上的石膏卸了 哥们 马上就去找你了
Yeah, I got this thing off my arm, bro. I’m coming.
真好
That’s great.
是啊
Yeah.
反正 你知道的
Anyway, you know,
我想谢谢你为了我跑一趟
I just want to thank you for going to check on things.
呃 得了 分内事
Oh, come on, man, of course.
– 嗯 – 没问题的
– Yeah. – Of course.
你要是见到Natty 帮我转告她 我爱她
If you see Natty, tell her I love her.
我会的
I will.
跟她说让她看看手♥机♥ 接电♥话♥
Tell her to pick up her cell phone.
– 好的知道了 – 好
– Yeah, okay, man. – All right.
你的地址是 明尼苏达大街 2273号♥ 对吗?
Your address, 2273 Minnesota Street, is that correct?
对 长官
Yes, sir.
你的妻子和儿子也在那里居住吗?
And that’s where your wife and child reside?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我不知道你问我这些干什么 长官
I don’t really see what that has to do with anything, sir.
你为什么一直看那些文件
Why you keep looking at that paper.
你不想让我看吗?
Would you rather I not?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你问我地址干什么?
Is there a reason you asked about my address?
只是想确定你是你自己
Just making sure you’re you.
好吧
Okay.
我是不是我自己?
Am I me?
是的
I believe so.
我们干嘛不聊聊坎德什?
Why don’t we talk about Kamdesh?
我是说 我到这儿来不正是因为那事吗?
I mean, that’s the reason I’m here, isn’t it?
好吧
Okay.
坎德什
Kamdesh.
他们下次能不能把这破车
Can they give the shit vehicles
分配给陆军啊? 真♥他♥妈♥狗屎玩意
to the Army next time? This is bullshit.
– 机器总是会坏的 大兵 – 是的
– Machines break down, Marine. – Yes, they do.
我们这里一切正常 这片区域安全
We’re all good up here. This area is secure.
大兵 我们这是在打仗 不存在什么安全区域
We’re at war, Marine. Nothing’s secure.
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
发糖时间 不给糖就捣蛋
Candygram. Trick or treat.
他们还想我手把手送过去啊
They want a fucking hand delivery.
所以我才从来不给
Yeah, that’s why I don’t bother.
你胳膊咋样了 Roberts?
How’s the arm, Roberts?
– 好的不得了 – 是吗?
– Great. – Yeah?
– 是 – 你关照得很好嘛?
– Yeah. Uh-huh. – You’ve been whacking it?
Drummer呢? 你也关照他了吗?
How about Drummer? You been whacking Drummer’?
– 嗯哼 – 下面怎样了 Jones?
– Yep. – How we doing down there, Jones?
还有两分钟就能启动了
Two minutes should be good to pull her out, sir.
大家都打起精神了!
Let’s keep our heads on, Marines!
来嘛 是糖果啊! 大家都爱糖果
Come on, it’s candy! Everybody likes it.
他们不喜欢 我真不知道这些孩子想要什么
They don’t like the candy. I can’t get anything out of these kids.
你看到二楼那人了吗?
You see him on the second deck?
他们想要无麸质的健康食品
They say gluten-free.
– 闭嘴吧 – 马上就好了 长官
– Shut the fuck up. – Just about good here, sir.
这些孩子是他妈的在节食减肥还是怎么着
These kids must be on the fucking Atkins Diet, or some shit.
马上就好了 长官!
Sir, we’re just about good here!
长官 我看到二楼有动静 第七间
Sir, I got movement, second deck, 2-7.
好了 准备好!
All right, back her up! Ready to go!
妈的!
Oh, fuck!
突然爆♥炸♥! 突然爆♥炸♥!
I.E.D.! I.E.D.!
Yeah!
妈的!
What the fuck!
快去用上面那柄.50!
Pull that 50!
We’ve got troops in combat! Troops in combat!
Go, go!
找掩体!
Take cover!
二楼上的那个房♥间! 快!
Pull the pin! Second deck! We’re moving!
快来 长官!
Come on, sir!
操!
Fuck!
原路折返!
Backtrack!
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛? 你手里拿的 是个破来♥复♥枪♥! 妈的!
What the hell are you doing? It’s a carbide rifle! Fuck!
– 长官! – 接着!
– Sir! – Take it!
继续! 继续前进!
Keep it coming! Keep it coming!
我们安全!
We’re good!
我♥操♥ 我们这是在干嘛?
What the fuck. What the fuck are we doing here?
踹门!
Set!
手雷!
Grenade!
走走走!
Go, go, go!
你为什么不愿意谈谈
Is there a reason you don’t want to discuss
你在那房♥间里看到了什么?
what you saw in that room?
我看见了什么 长官?
What I saw in the room, sir?
或者说 经历了什么
Experienced.
Gabriel 你经历了一系列的创伤事件
Gabriel, you’ve been through a series of traumatic events.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们还是翻篇儿吧 我会没事的 长官
I prefer if we just move on. I’ll be fine, sir.
我向你保证 这些东西 不是你说翻篇就这么容易翻过去的
I’d assure you, these are things you do not simply move on from.
那你说我该怎么做呢?
What do you suggest that I do, then?
我们在这里就是要帮你 解决这个问题
That’s what we’re here to sort out.
不过没关系 我们还有一次 规定的强制会议
Either way, we have a mandatory date again.
这些所谓救助资金 都是那个希望我这样的人没了的政♥府♥出的?
Funded by a government who’d like to see people like me gone.
没了 是什么意思?
Gone?
如果你看了我们国家军人中的 自杀率统计数据
Maybe if you looked at the spike in suicide rates
大概就会明白你要找的是什么了
of military personnel in this country, you’d know what you’re looking for.
是什么呢?
And what would that be?
你的手是有什么毛病吗?
Has that been a problem?
– Gabriel – 是 长官
– Gabriel. – Yes, sir.
你提到了自杀
You brought up suicide.
为什么会提起自杀呢?
Is there a reason you did that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不想我的孩子受到伤害
I just don’t want my kid to hurt.
当然
Of course.
你想杀了我 是吗?
You want to kill me, don’t you?
我只是想找到我儿子
I just want to find my son.
你是海军陆战队的吗?
You’re a Marine, huh?
呼哈
Hoorah.
你知道我儿子在哪儿吗 Charles?
You know where my son is, Charles?
我谁也没看到过
I haven’t seen anybody.
我知道的话早告诉你了
I’d tell you if I did.
那他妈是什么?
What the fuck is that?
那是什么?
What is that?
那栋楼里有人
There’s people in that building.
– 是谁? – 我不…不知道
– Who are they? – I don’t… I don’t know.
– 我没看… – 他们是美国人吗?
– I don’t see… – Are they Americans?
我怎么会知道
Fuck if I know, man.
他们可能还会在边境铺条红毯
They might as well roll the red carpet out on these borders,
让世界各地的人进入 这个该死的国家
people they let into this goddamned country.
我♥操♥
Holy fuck.
你对自己朋友干嘛都完全不关心吗?
Still not concerned about what you friend here is up to, huh?
这儿他妈有个手♥机♥ 兄弟
That’s a motherfucking cell phone, dog.
Dev 那楼里有人
Dev, there’s people in my building.