You need sleep, Charles. You got shelter around here?
– Charles – 回答问题
– Charles. – Answer the question.
你家在哪儿?
Where’s home?
那边
Over there.
拿上你的东西 Charles
Get your shit, Charles.
嘿 小子 你吃完了没?
Hey, you almost done, little man?
我要出去了
I’m gonna go outside.
我跟Johnny学校的老师
Hey, so I was talking to some of the aides
谈了一些学校橄榄球队的事
over at Johnny’s school about the little football program.
你是说小足队?
Peewee league?
嗯 他们说会安排一些晚上的活动
Yeah, they said they’re gonna have it at night
这样我上夜班就轻松些
with some other activities when I’m at work.
那很好
That’s perfect.
他们为你准备了一个爱心包裹
They’re already putting together all these care packages for you,
很贴心的
all kinds of sweet things.
我无所谓的 你知道
I’m easy, you know.
随便什么我都没问题
Just peanut butter anything, and I’m good.
Jon?
Right, Jon?
– 你还好吧? – 嗯
– You all right, pal? – Yeah.
Gabe
Gabe. – Hey.
Gabe 我能不能跟你单独待一会儿?
Gabe, can I please just have a minute with you?
好
Yeah.
所以这是干嘛 你要假装
What, so you’re just going to pretend
一切都没发生 你不会走吗?
like this isn’t happening?
我不知道你想听我说什么 Nat
I mean, I don’t know what you want me to say, Nat.
– 我受不了当个单亲妈妈 Gabe – 你不是单亲妈妈
– I can’t be a single mom, Gabe. – You’re not a single mom.
你知道 战争是真的 不是我编的
You know, there’s a war going on, I’m not making it up.
我们报名时就知道的
It’s something we were both aware of when we signed up.
– 是你报名 不是我们 – 好吧 Natty
– When you signed up. – Okay, Natty.
还有 Devin要怎么办?
And what. What does Devin get to do’?
为什么他就能留在这里 因为胳膊断了吗?
Why does he get to stay back, ’cause he broke his arm?
他留在这儿有什么用?
I mean, he gets to stay back for what?
因为我们也需要有人留守啊
Because we need a presence here as well.
为什么? 有谁打进美国了吗?
Why? Who the fuck’s attacking America?
你会没事的 Nat
You’re gonna be okay, Nat.
真的吗?
Really?
Gabe 那可是阿富汗
Afghanistan, Gabe?
你以为我是愿意去
You think that I want to do this,
特别想去
that this is something I want to do,
好像我等不及去打仗一样?
like I can’t wait to go to war?
你知道吗 我想留在这儿 跟你在一起 Natty
You know, I’d love to stay here and just be here with you, Natty,
但是我不能 我别无选择
but I can’t do that. That’s not an option for me.
天啊…
Man…
对不起
I’m sorry.
这对于我来说也很难
You know, it’s not easy for me, either.
你也生我气 他也生我气…
You’re mad and he’s mad and…
我没生气 我是伤心! 他也伤心!
No, I’m sad, and he’s fucking sad,
整个邻里都伤心!
and the whole neighborhoods sad.
别这样 Nat 过来
Stop. Hey, come on. Stop, Nat.
Natty 对不起
Natty, I’m sorry.
别这样
Come on.
会没事的
We’re gonna be fine.
我们会没事的
Hey, we’re gonna be fine. Come on.
别看我
Don’t look at me.
我们会没事的
We’re gonna be fine.
– 我爱你 – 我爱你
– I love you. – I love you.
嘿 小伙子
Hey, bud.
– 你要走了 – 是的
– You’re leaving. – Yeah.
你不想玩了? 为什么?
You won’t play anymore? Why?
你知道吗 我在想…
You know, I was thinking about…
在想…
I was thinking about…
过去 我们都是寄信的
You know, in the old days, we used to send letters.
在很久很久以前
I mean, way back, you know.
那可是超级庞大的一个工程
It was, like, a big process.
信必须是手写的
You had to, like, write it by hand.
还要找张邮票 再找一个信箱
You had a find a stamp, find a mailbox.
总之是件相当大的事
It was just this whole big thing.
现在都没人这么做了
Now, we don’t have to do that anymore,
因为有了电子邮件 视频聊天…
’cause now we got email and Skype…
就好像对方就在你身边 明白吗?
It’s almost like I’m here already, you know?
我也是一样 不知不觉中 我就会回到你身边的
And before you know it, I will be.
明白吗?
You know?
我想送你个东西
I could give you something.
好啊
Yeah.
是什么?
What is it?
是我和妈妈
It’s me and Mom.
哇!
Oh!
妈妈知道你有这张照片吗?
Mom know you have this?
你这狡猾的小鬼
You sneaky little weasel.
我爱你
I love you, man.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
那你到了那儿之后
And when you get there,
会给我写信吗?
will you do that letter thing with me?
会啊 我一到那儿就给你写
Yeah, I’ll do the letter thing as soon as I get there.
等我一落地就开始写
Soon as I land, I’ll start with the letter thing.
天天都写 行不?
In hand, every day. All right?
看着我 “友军倒下”
Look at me. Man down.
“友军倒下”
Man down.
好啦
All right.
最后一站啦
Last stop.
你知道吗 是你把我拉进来的
You know, it was you that got me into this shit.
是 但是当时看起来像个好主意
Yeah, well, seemed like a good idea at the time.
嗯
Mm.
嘿 你也可以把你的手伸到窗外去啊 (负伤就不用去了)
Hey, man, you could always put your arm through a fucking window.
是
Yeah.
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe this shit.
兄弟 你是我这辈子唯一的亲人
You’re the only family I ever had, man.
得了 不要说这些矫情的
All right, don’t do that shit now.
帮我照顾我的家人 好吗?
Just watch out for mine, all right?
– 你知道我会的 – 我知道你会
– You know I will. – L know you will.
好吧 别忘了给我发照片
All right, send me pictures and…
我知道你想看啥样的照片
I know what kind of pictures you want.
嗯 好的
Yeah, all right.
在那边别像个婊♥子♥似的!
Don’t be a bitch out there!
你了解我的
You know me.
我不知道他在哪儿…
I don’t know where he is…
我不知道Johnny在哪儿
I don’t know where Johnny is.
你说什么?
What’d you say?
嘿 你刚说什么?
Hey, what did you just say?
– 你说什么? – 没啥 我不知道…
– What’d you say? – Nothing. I didn’t…
你刚才说了”Johnny”
No, you just said “Johnny,” man.
你认出照片里的男孩了?
You recognize the boy in the photo?
– 什么? – 我的儿子
– What? – My son?
– 我谁也没认出啊 – 胡扯
– I don’t recognize anyone. – That’s bullshit.
胡扯 他撒谎
That’s bullshit, man. He’s lying to you.
他刚才说了Johnny的名字
He just said Johnny’s name.
我以性命发誓 他刚说了你儿子的名字
On my life, he just said your son’s name, man.
他说了
He said it.
我们走吧
Let’s just get where we’re going.
– 喂? – Devin
– Hello? – Devin.
嘿!
Yo.
– 嘿 – 这他妈是谁啊
– Hey. – What the fuck…
不好意思 你那边很晚了吧
Hey, sorry I’m calling late, man.
你有事吗现在?
You doing something right now?
– 呃 没有 – 能聊聊天吗?
– Uh, n-no. – Can you talk?
能啊 哥们
Yeah, man.
我只是想跟Natalie说说话
I was trying to get ahold of Natalie,
但是我打电♥话♥和视频都找不到她 所以…
but I can’t get her on cell or Skype. so…
哦 没关系 哥们 可以
Yeah, yeah, no, of course, man.
呃 我想她应该挺忙的吧最近
Um, yeah, I think, you know, I think she’s been pretty hectic
Johnny要练球