– And you told Mom? – Yeah.
她说什么?
What’d she say?
他说他要把那些孩子的家长们揍一顿
She said she was gonna beat the mother up.
她说要把那些家长揍一顿? 好吧 听着
She was gonna beat the mothers up? All right, look.
我不是妈妈 但是我肯定
I’m not mom, but I damn sure am gonna tell my kid
我也想在你下车时跟你说”我爱你”
I love him when he gets out the car, all right?
所以我们想个能过得去的办法吧
So we gotta come up some kind of little middle ground,
比如一个暗号♥什么的
like a secret word or something.
“友军倒下”好不好?
What about “man down”?
– “友军倒下”? – 很好吧
– Man down? – That’s pretty good.
– 怎么样? – 嗯 我喜欢 “友军倒下”
– Huh? Yeah. – Yeah, I like that. Man down.
我也喜欢
I like it, too.
里面有”军”字 听起来多男人啊
It’s got the word “man” in it, damn sure is manly enough.
这个暗号♥ 我们想什么时候说都可以
You know, we’ll just sneak it out anytime we want to say it.
没其他人会知道这是什么意思
Nobody will know what we’re talking about.
所以 如果我想说”我爱你”的话 我会怎么说?
So, anytime I want to say I love you what am I going to say to you?
– “友军倒下” – 对 就这样
– Man down. – Like that, too,
再带上你脸上那小笑容
with that little smirk on your face.
– 再说一遍 – “友军倒下”
– Say it again. – Man down.
好了 小子 没事了 走吧
Yes, good, man. All right, get out of here.
祝你一天过得愉快
Have a good day, bud.
你也是
You too.
Drummer 嘿Drummer 收到吗?
Drummer. Yo, Drummer, you copy?
我在这边发现一个怪人
I got a tudy up ahead
大约在主院东南方向一百码
approximately 100 yards southeast of the main courtyard.
就那儿
Right there.
他妈怎么回事?
What the fuck?
这人在这儿坐了多久了? 你呢?
How long’s he been sitting there? And yourself?
我也不知道 我们走吧
I’m not sure. Come on, let’s go.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
别动!起来 起来!
Don’t move. Get up. Up. Move.
滚到那个墙角去
Down in that corner.
坐下 你是谁?
Down. Who are you?
我们是美国海军陆战队员 你要是敢轻举妄动 我一枪崩了你的头
United States Marines. If you try anything, I take your head off!
– 明白没? – 你是谁?
– Got that clean’? – Who are you?
回答问题
Answer the question.
你是谁?
Who are you?
Charles 我叫Charles
Charles. My name is Charles.
Charles? 嘿 Charles 喘口气 喘口气
Charles? Hey, Charles. Take a breath. Breathe.
我叫Gabriel
My name’s Gabriel.
我在寻找幸存者 明白?
I’m looking for survivors, you understand?
好
Okay, man.
你知道这里发生了什么吗?
What do you know about what happened here?
什么发生…?
What happened to…?
什么? 世界怎么变成这样? 你怎么没被感染?
To who? The world. How come you weren’t affected?
你怎么没被感染?
How come you weren’t affected?
我靠
Oh, please.
这世界都变成一坨屎 为什么你没被感染?
How is it the whole world is in shit and you’re not affected?
这是夸我呢? 可惜我不需要你的夸奖
Save your compliments for someone who’d want to hear them.
– 这世界完蛋了 – 你独自一人吗?
– This whole world’s fucked. – You’re alone?
有跟你一起的幸存者吗?
You got survivors with you?
我朋友 还有我的整个排
I got my friends. I got my whole platoon.
在哪儿? 他们在哪儿?
Where? Where are thew
– 嘿! 在那儿别动 – 别动
– Hey! Stay right there. – Don’t move.
这什么?
What is it?
你也是海军?
You semper fi?
很久很久以前了 兄弟
That was a long time ago, buddy.
遥远得像是另一个世界 不过现在都没关系了
Whole ‘nother world, but it don’t matter none.
他们把我们留在地狱里腐烂
They all left us here in hell to rot.
谁?
Who did?
你
You did.
是你
You.
是这样 多年来 我一直在观察 或者说是发表
Look, I’ve been analyzing or pontificating
关于这个议题的变化的论证
on variations of this theme for years.
今天 我只说事实
Today I’ll state only facts.
在中东 正在进行一场小型战争
There’s a mini war in the Middle East.
伊朗最有可能拥有核武器
Iran will most likely have a nuclear weapon.
普♥京♥基本上是个失控的疯子
Putin basically running unchecked,
很显然是一个需要关注的大问题
obviously a great cause for concern.
哥们儿 这些小家伙快从盒子里跳出来了
Dude, this little guys gonna jump out of the fucking box.
放下吧
Well, put her down.
再等等吧 小东西
Not yet, little buddy.
你看这个没?
Did you see this?
我卡车里还有一堆水球
I’ve got some bowls for water in the truck.
呃 礼物不错
No. Nice present.
Centers for Disease Control…
他很喜欢的
– He loves it. – Has downgraded the urgency.
现在”大规模杀伤性武器”这个术语
While the term “weapons of mass destruction”
已经变成一个政♥治♥禁忌
has become a political taboo,
没人可以否认 疾控中心
no one can deny that the CDC, the Centers for Disease Control,
将会比以往更频繁地成为主角
has been the lead story more frequently than ever.
好 我这就去把小寿星叫进来 行吧?
Okay, I’m bringing the birthday boy in, all right?
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
11点有重播的 是吧?
That comes on again at 11, right?
– 好啦 – 走吧 小伙伴
– All right! – Come on, pal!
嘿!
Hey!
好啦 现在你告诉我 这个世界上你最想要的东西是什么?
Now, what did you want more than anything in the world, bud?
够吃一整年的小熊糖!
A year’s supply of gummy bears!
比小熊糖更好的
– More than gummy bears! – All right, listen, your dad…
这什么声音?
What’s that noise?
– 是小熊糖吗? – 不是
– That sound like gummy bears? – No.
这是什么声音呀?
What’s that noise, bud?
你♥爸♥爸和我一直在说的…
Your daddy and I talked about all the…
这听着像什么? 像什么? 一只小狗狗!
What’s that sound like? What’s that sound like? A puppy!
我的天呀! 狗狗! 超可爱!
Oh. my gosh! A puppy! So cute!
– 别抱太紧了 – 天呀 谢谢
– Don’t squeeze him too hard. – Oh, my gosh, thank you.
你喜欢吗?
What do you think?
– 他好棒! – 他喜欢哦
– He’s amazing! – Oh, he loves him.
要给Luke看看吗? 去给Luke看看狗狗吧
Wanna show Luke? Go show Luke the dog.
– 小心点 – 去给Luke看看狗
– Be careful. – Go show Luke the dog.
大家快来看!狗狗!
Everyone, look! It’s a puppy!
– 他好喜欢哦 – 是啊
– He loves it. – Yeah.
谢谢
– Thank you. – Yeah.
没有你我做不到的
I wouldn’t have done that without you.
嗯 小心点!
Yeah. Be careful!
– 别告诉我我错过了那一幕 – 你错过了
– Don’t tell me I missed that. – You missed that.
是吗? 他欣喜若狂了?
What? He lose his shit?
狂得不行了 我去跟他玩一会儿
Lost it. I’m gonna party with him.
看看他
There he is.
你要向我射击吗?
Okay. You gonna shoot me?
你要给他起什么名字?
What are you gonna name the dog?
我想叫他伊卡伯
I was thinking Ichabod.
你知道”狗狗帽”吗?
What do you know about dog hats? What do you know about dog hats’?
你想要狗狗帽吗?
You want dog hats?
你没戴过狗狗帽吗? – 没有!
You’ve never had a dog hat? – Nope!
嘿 Luke 你呢 你知道狗狗帽吗?
Hey, Luke, what do you know about dog hats?
他会没事的
He’ll be all right.
– 过来 Luke – 真好玩!
把眼睛闭上
Close your eyes.
等我喷了药就别再揉眼睛
Do not rub your eyes once I apply the application.
– 收到 长官 – 深呼吸
– Roger, Sergeant. – Take a deep breath.
准备好了就转过身来
Turn around when you’re ready. OC, OC.
睁眼 这是几?
Open your eyes. How many fingers am I holding up?
– 睁眼 – 二 长官
– Open them. – Two, Sergeant.
– 走吧! – 好了 快走 快点!
– Move, go! – That’s right, let’s go! Let’s go!
动作快点!
Let’s go, move!
给我用力 大兵!
Get bad, Marine, get bad!
Get back, get back, get back, get back!
进攻了! 散开!
This is our push! Spread out!
动作快点! 动起来!
Move! Move! Let’s go!
加速! 加速!
Speed up! Speed up!
继续! 继续前进!
Let’s go! Let’s go! Keep moving! Keep moving!