你的胳膊为啥都给压弯了? 告诉我为啥!
Why are your arms falling? Tell me why!
告诉我!
Tell me why! Tell me why!
我不知道 长官
I don’t know, Sergeant.
你不知道为啥你胳膊弯了?
You don’t know why your arms are falling’?
– 不知道 长官 – 抬起来!
– No, Sergeant. – Keep them up!
把这张纸给我好好举着!
Keep the piece of fucking paper!
做好准备 你们会被逼到新的高度
Be prepared to be pushed to new levels.
会被激怒 会被侮辱
Be prepared to be pissed off and on
直到你们像个陆战队员
until you become worthy of appearing
抬起来!
when the enemy says…
Again, keep them up!
捡起来!
Pick it up!
欢迎来到痛苦之地 大兵们!
Welcome to the pain, marines!
欢迎来到痛苦之地!
Welcome to the pain!
– 欢迎来到痛苦之地! – 欢迎来到痛苦之地!
– Welcome to the pain! – Welcome to the pain!
欢迎来哪儿? – 欢迎来到痛苦之地!
Welcome to the what? – Welcome to the pain!
分好组 开始跑步!
Buddy up and move onto the course.
– 是 长官 – 动起来!
– Yes, Sergeant. – Move! Move!
动起来! 走吧!
Move! Let’s go!
别记那个傻♥逼♥的仇 我们能应付的
Forget that fool. We got this.
? Tum it around ?
? You found that they were all wrong ?
? All you had heard ?
? Were ghosts of the words in a song ?
快点! 快点!
Move it! Move it!
快点 哥们 快!
Let’s go, bro! Let’s go. Hurry up!
第二小组 他妈的给我快点!
Group two, hurry the fuck up!
他妈的快点啊兄弟!
Hurry the fuck up, brother!
快点啊!
Hurry the fuck up!
– 侧翼! 出发! – 出发!
– Flank! Set! – Move out!
封锁前线!
Close our front!
– 出发! – 我起来了 他看见我的话 我就死定了
– Move out! – I’m up, he sees me, I’m down!
– 卧倒! – 快!
– Stay down! – Move it!
闭上嘴!
Shut it off!
大兵 你♥他♥妈♥说啥呢?
What the fuck are you saying, Marine?
没有 长官!
Nothing, Sergeant!
我跟你说话了吗 大兵?
Was I talking to you, Marine?
没有 长官!
No, Sergeant, sir!
那你♥他♥妈♥为啥回答?
Then why the fuck are you answering for him?
– 我不知道 长官! – 你俩是基佬情侣吗?
– I don’t know, Sergeant. – You two butt buddies, Marine?
– 不是 长官! – 他妈的起来!
– No, Sergeant. – Get the fuck up!
是 长官
Yes, Sergeant.
你这个大兵 满嘴是大粪
You got a mouthful of shit, Marine.
是沙子 长官
Sand, Sergeant.
滚吧
We need to go.
– 从头开始! – 是 长官!
– Back to the top! – Yes, Sergeant.
再来 再来!
Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!
我本来是报名参加绿色和平组织的 (保护动物不遭捕猎等的组织)
I signed up for Greenpeace.
结果怎么被发配到这儿了?
How the fuck did we wind up here?
他妈的 每天都有海豚被杀啊 哥们
Fucking dolphins dying, dude.
我们本来能救海豚于水火的
We could be saving the dolphins, man.
刚才在那边 你应该告诉他这些
You should tell him that when we’re out there.
是
That’s right.
“Miller中士 我报的是绿色和平组织”
“Sergeant Miller, I signed up for Greenpeace, sir.”
就这样
Stay.
说真的 你的脑袋比Johnny的还难剃
Seriously, you’re worse than Johnny.
别动了 小心给你割个口子
Stop moving or I will cut you.
– Nat! – “老子削你哦”
– I’m not. – “I’m-a cut you.”
– 怎样 酷不? – 哈哈 很酷
– That was good, right? – That was pretty good.
好 我不动了 你剃吧
All right, come on. I’ll stop fucking around. Go.
啊!
Ow!
嗷!
Ow!
行了 别嚎了 你真是个胆小鬼
Okay, stop. God, you’re such a wimp.
? I reached out to undress you ?
? Love let me down ?
– 你还好吗? – 很好
– You okay? – Yeah.
– 真的没事吗? – 没什么 就是睡不着觉
– Hey, are you okay? – Yeah, I just can’t sleep.
我是说 就是睡一会儿就醒 懂吗?
I mean, I sleep but then I’m up, you know?
一直睡睡醒醒的
Just back and forth.
今天我去送孩子吧
I’ll take him today.
也该你送了
You should take him today.
跟老师好好谈谈
Talk to the teacher.
学校里的小孩欺负他
Kids giving him problems.
对 跟老师谈一谈
Yeah, you need to talk to the teacher,
还有 有个家长 孩子妈
and then talk to that one mom.
– 哪个? 哪个家长? – 就那个女的 可讨厌了
– Which one? Which one? – I hate that woman.
那个胖小子他妈
The fat kid’s mom. She…
那天我差点揍她了
I almost punched her the other day.
我是说 在想象中 我真揍她了
I mean, in my mind I punched her.
– 你真是个恶棍 – 嗯 没错
– You’re a thug. – Yeah, that’s right.
你老婆是个混黑道的
Your wife’s a thug.
– 我是认真的 – 我爱你
– I’m serious. Come on. – I love you.
是吗? 看着我的脸说
Yeah? Say it to my face.
我爱你
I love you.
你最好爱我
You better.
你看起来不错 像个大兵了
You look good. You look like a Marine.
好的
Good.
走吧 你该去送孩子了
Get out. You gotta take him.
好
Yeah.
过来 我也给你剃一下…
Let me just get it right here.
别忘了跟那个家长说啊!
Tell that mom!
我看见你了
I see you.
你在那儿才看不见我
You can’t see me from there.
我能啊 我现在就看着你呢
Yeah, I can. I’m looking right at you.
你瞎说什么 我这就能看见你
What are you talking about? I see you right there.
还能看见
Nope, still see you.
现在看不见了
Now I can’t see you,
但是如果我看不见你的话 你也就看不见我了
but if I can’t see you, you can’t see me.
为什么?
Why is that?
我也不知道 就是这个规律
I don’t know why is that, it’s just the rules.
你在学校学啥了?
What are you learning in school?
学到了什么有意思的东西吗?
You learning fun stuff?
就读书啊 然后课间休息
We read, do recess,
听音乐 跳舞
listen to music, dance.
休…什么玩意…跳舞?
Rec… What kind of…? Dancin’ around?
这怎么听着这么作啊 哥们
That sounds very arty-fatty to me, bud.
说到这儿…
Speak of the devil…
– 爸爸! – 噢 不!
– Dad! – Oh, no!
是什么!
What is that!
你最好把窗户打开 兄弟
You’d better get the window, bud.
– 我要死了! – 不!
– I’m gonna die! – Oh, no!
噢 不! 全体都有 撤离! 医务兵 有友军倒下!
Oh, no! Marines, clear out! Medic, man down!
呃…
Uh-oh. Uh-oh.
他还有反应吗? 还有反应吗?
Is he responding? Is he responding?
– 啊 还有反应 – 好了 好了!
– He’s responding. – Okay, okay, okay, okay!
– 你说的那是什么意思? – “反应”吗?
– What does that mean? Responding?
不是, “友军倒下”
No, “man down.”
“友军倒下”是个军事术语 意思是
Man down is a military term. It’s what you say when…
我方的兄弟被击倒 或者受伤了 这样
one of your boys goes down or someone gets hurt, or…
哦
Oh.
让我猜猜是哪个孩子欺负人
Let me take a wild guess of who that is.
是那个小子吗?
Is that him right there?
我跟你一起过去 这样他就不敢欺负你了
I’m gonna come in with you so they don’t mess with you.
– 不要! 求你了 – 为什么
– No! Please. Why?
– 就是… – 咋了 你觉得跟我一起很尴尬吗
– It’s just… – What are you embarrassed of me?
我一个人可以走过去的 真的
I can walk from here, really.
我知道你可以 你是个大孩子了
I know you can walk from here. You’re a grown boy.
这是怎么开始的? 某天他们无缘无故就开始欺负你?
How’d this start up? You just walked in one day and they started in on you?
– 不是 – 那是怎么回事?
– No. – What happened?
有次他们听见妈妈送我的时候 说了句”我爱你”
They heard Mom say “I love you” when she dropped me off.
她在你朋友面前说了 “我爱你”?
She said “I love you” in front of your friends, huh?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好吧 我明白了 这样不好
All right, I understand. It’s no good.
– 你给妈妈讲过吗? – 嗯