没关系 爸爸
It’s okay, Dad.
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean it.
我不知道…
I didn’t know.
我很困惑 我没搞清
I was confused. I was confused.
我不知道
I didn’t know. I didn’t know.
Natty 对不起
Natty, I’m sorry.
我糊涂了 我不知道…
I was confused. I didn’t…
? In this heart ?
? Lies for you ?
? A lark born ?
? Only for you ?
? Who sings only ?
? To you ?
? My love, my love ?
? My love ?
你知道吗 我在想….
You know, I was thinking about…
在想…
I was thinking about…
过去 我们都是寄信的
You know, in the old days, we used to send letters.
这些是我写给你的
I wrote these for you.
那可是超级庞大的一个工程
It was, like, a big process.
根本是不可能任务
It was, like, impossible.
信必须是手写的
You had to, like, write it by hand.
? My love, my love ?
现在有了电子邮件 视频聊天…
Now we got email and Skype…
就好像我就在你身边 明白吗?
It’s almost like I’m here already, you know?
? …is my grief for you ?
不!
No!
? For only ?
? The loss of you ?
我不是妈妈 但是我肯定
I ain’t Mom, but I damn sure am gonna tell my kid
我也想在你下车时跟你说”我爱你” 是吧?
I love him when he gets out the car, as’! right?

Yeah.
所以我们想个能过得去的办法吧
So we gotta come up some kind of little middle ground,
比如一个暗号♥什么的
like a secret word or something.
? My love, my love ?
“友军倒下”好不好?
What about “man down”?
“友军倒下”? – 挺好的吧
Man clown? – That’s pretty good.
– 我很喜欢 – 我也喜欢
Yeah, I like that. – I like it, too.
听起来多男人啊
Damn sure is manly enough.
没其他人会知道这是什么意思
Nobody will know what we’re talking about when we say it.
所以 如果我想说”我爱你”的话 我会怎么说?
So, anytime I want to say I love you what am I going to say to you?
– “友军倒下” – 很好
– Man down. – All right, good.
好啦 下车吧
All right, get out the car.
? All loneliness have died ?
“友军倒下”
? My love, my love ?
不! Johnny 不!
No! Johnny, no!
? My love ?
? I will have you ?
嘿 “友军倒下”
Hey, man down.
“友军倒下”
Man down.
去吧 小牛仔
Little cowboy, go ahead.
? In my arms ?
祝你一天过得愉快
Have a good day, bud.
你也是
You too.
我爱你
I love you.
真的?
How much
My love
每五个伊♥拉♥克♥/阿富汗老兵中就有一个有战后应激创伤 20万老兵每晚都无家可归
每天都有20名老兵自杀