我有一个梦想
I have a dream
以歌♥声来传达
A song to sing
帮助我
To help me cope
迎刃而解一切
With anything
如果你心怀
If you see the wonder
童话般的奇迹
Of a fairy tale
就能为未来奋斗
You can take the future
即便失败
Even if you fail.
山姆·卡米克尔
Sam carmichael.
比尔·安德森
Bill anderson.
哈利·布莱特
Harry bright.
先生们 我得走了
Gentlemen I have to go.
非常感谢 请保重
Thank you very much. take care.
早安 罗尼
Morning rodney.
计程车
Taxi!
尽快到肯尼迪国际机场
Jfk please as quick as you can.
妈妈咪呀
天哪 天哪
Oh my god! oh my god!
想死你们了
I missed you. oh no…
– 我们是… – 我们是…
– we’re… – we’re…
苏菲 艾莉 丽莎 我们很好很强大
Sophie ali lisa! we’re the greatest bestest mates!
– 我严谨 – 我高挑
– I’m tough. – I’m tall.
我小巧 我们要颠覆世界
I’m tiny. and we’re gonna rock this place.
– 苏菲 戒指真美 – 我也想要
– sophie it’s beautiful. – I want one.
他很好吧
He did well didn’t he?
明天我要嫁人啦
I’m getting married tomorrow.
你们来这儿 我真开心
I’m so glad you’re here
因为我有个不可告人的小秘密
Because I have a secret and I can’t tell anybody else.
– 苏菲 你未婚先孕吗 – 不是 不是啦
– sophie you’re knocked up? – no! no! no!
我已经邀请我爸参加婚礼了
I’ve invited my dad to my wedding.
开玩笑吧
You are joking!
– 你终于找到他了? – 不是 不完全算找到
– you found him at last? – no! no no no no no not exactly.
每次我问妈妈关于爸爸的事时
Okay. you know what my mom always said when I asked about my father.
她总说这是夏日的浪漫爱情
It was a summer romance
当我妈意识到怀上我的时候 他已远走高飞了
And he’d gone long before she realised that she was expecting me.
我一直安于接受这个事实
And I’d always kind of accepted that that’s all I’d ever know.
清理旧物的时候 我发现了这个
Well I was ransacking some old trunks and I found this.
这是我妈怀我那年写的日记
It’s the diary she kept the year she was pregnant with me.
苏菲
Sophie!
「7月17日 美妙一夜」
“july 17th. what a night!”
– 我不知道该不该听 – 我要听
– I don’t know if I want to hear this! – I do!
「山姆划船到小岛上」
“sam rowed me over to the little island.”
就是这儿 卡罗卡利
That’s here. that’s kalokairi.
「我们在沙滩上跳舞 亲吻」
“we danced on the beach and we kissed on the beach”
「还有 点 点 点」
“and dot dot dot.”
什么
What?
「点 点 点」 他们以前这么描述做♥爱♥
“dot dot dot.” that’s what they did in the olden days.
不是吧
Stop it!
「我知道 山姆就是我的真命天子」
“sam’s the one. I know he is.
「感觉从未像现在这般」
“i’ve never felt like this before.”
甜心 甜心
Honey honey
他让我如此激动 甜心 甜心
How he thrills me honey honey
甜心 甜心
Honey honey
让我窒息 甜心 甜心
Nearly kills me honey honey
之前我对他耳有所闻
I’ve hear about him before
我还想知道得更多
I wanted to know some more
我知道这意味着什么
And now I know what they mean
他是爱情机器
He’s a love machine
让我神魂颠倒
Oh he makes me izzy
甜心 甜心 让我感觉
Honey honey let me feel it
甜心 甜心
Honey honey
甜心 甜心 别隐藏
Honey honey don’t conceal it
甜心 甜心
Honey honey
你吻安的方式
The way that you kiss good night
你吻安的方式
The way that you kiss me good night
你搂紧我的姿势
The way that you hold me tight
你搂紧我的姿势
The way that you’re holing me tight
让我想高歌♥一曲
I feel like I wanna sing
当你嘿♥咻♥的时候
When you do your thing
– 这个山姆就是你♥爸♥了 – 故事很丰富
– so this guy sam’s your father! – the plot thickens.
「每时每刻 山姆都向我诉诸钟情」
“all this time sam’s been telling me he loves me
「而他现在却说 早已订婚」
“and now he’s announced that he’s engaged
「要回家娶妻」
“so he’s gone home to get married
「与我再也无法相见」
“and I’m never going to see him again.”
可怜的唐娜
Poor donna.
「8月4日 美妙一夜」
“august 4th. what a night!
「比尔租了一台摩托艇 我带他来到小岛」
“bill rented a motorboat and I took him over to the little island.”
– 比尔? 等等 苏菲 – 等会儿
– bill? sophie wait. – hang on.
「尽管我惦记着山姆」
“though I’m still obsessed with sam
「但比尔很野性 很有趣」
“bill’s so wild. he’s such a funny guy.
「一发不可收拾」
“one thing led to another
「然后 点 点 点」
“and dot dot dot.”
「8月11日 哈利突然出现了」
“august 11th. harry turned up out of the blue
「于是我说 我愿意带他看看小岛」
“so I said I’d show him the island.
「他真温柔体贴 让我情不自禁」
“he’s so sweet and understanding I couldn’t help it and
– 「然后 点 点 点」 – 点 点 点
– “dot dot dot!” – dot dot dot!
– 天哪 – 伴娘来了哦
– oh my god! – here come the bridesmaids.
唐娜
Donna!
看看你们
Look at you!
快别长大了吧
God! stop growing!
– 听起来你们已经找到乐子了 – 确实
– you sound like you’re having fun already. – oh we are.
我曾经也找过乐子
I used to have fun.
知道啦
Oh we know!
甜心 甜心 抚摸我 宝贝
Honey honey touch me baby
甜心 甜心
Honey honey
甜心 甜心 抱紧我 宝贝
Honey honey hold me baby
甜心 甜心
Honey honey
你酷似电影明星
You look like a movie star
但我爱的只有你
But I love just who you are
甜心 废话少说
And honey to say the least
你是洪水猛兽
You’re a oggone beast
妈的
Bugger!
完全同意
My sentiments exactly.
那谁是你老爸?
So who is your dad?
– 山姆 比尔还是哈利? – 不知道
– sam bill or harry? – I don’t know.
那你邀请的是哪一个?
But which one did you invite?
– 不是吧 – 不是吧
– oh my god! – oh my god!
– 他们知道吗 – 对个完全陌生的人 你怎么写信
– do they know? – what would you write to a total stranger?
「请参加我的婚礼 你可能是我老爸」? 才不
“please come to my wedding you might be my father”? no.
他们以为是我妈写的信
They think that mom sent the invites and with what’s in here
毫无疑问 他们答应了
No surprise they said yes!
甜心 甜心 让我如此紧张
Honey honey how you thrill me
甜心 甜心
Honey honey
甜心 甜心 让我窒息
Honey honey nearly kill me
甜心 甜心
Honey honey
之前我对你耳有所闻
I’ hear about you before
我还想知道得更多
I wante to know some more
想要看看
An now I’m about to see
你对我意味着什么
What you mean to me
我要去卡罗卡利 下一班船是什么时候
I’m trying to get to kalokairi. whers the next ferry?
– 什么 – 周一
– what? – monday.
– 胡扯 – 完全同意
– bollocks! – yeah my sentiments exactly.
女方还是男方的?
Bride or groom?
女方的 尽管我从未见过她
Bride although I’ve actually never met her.
好啊 伙计们
Ahoy there.
需要载一程到卡罗卡利吗
You guys need a ride to kalokairi?
借过 借过 有老人 谢谢
Excuse me coming through. I have a senior citizen with me. thank you.
我妈妈得坐会
My mother needs a perch.
妈妈? 我们同龄啦
Mother? we’re the same age.
部分年龄相同
Yeah. well parts of us are.
水手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!