How long has this been going on?
自从我决定离开你之后
Since I finally mustered the good sense to send you packing.
他比你更适合我
He’s a much more suitable companion than you, any day.
你疯了吗?
Are you nuts?
那家伙充满睾丸激素!他只不过要找个洞!
The guy’s pure testosterone! He’s a walking hard-on, looking for a hole!
看顾你和你的漫画书之后,我需要些睾丸激素
I need testosterone after babysitting you and your comic book collection.
我忘记真正的男人是怎样的人
I forgot what real men were like.
我不敢相信你有胆量来商场勾搭!
I can’t believe you have the nerve to come to my mall and pick up guys!
不,是香农勾搭我的
Oh, no, Shannon did the picking up.
他带我去过奶酪屋吃午餐
He’s already taken me to lunch at the Cheese Haus…
今晚购买♥♥了歌♥剧票,还带我去我想去的商店!
purchased tickets for the opera night and took me to stores I like!
我经常带你去购物!
I took you shopping all the time!
你带我去你购物的地方!
You took me where you went shopping, jerk!
你认为我关心
Do you think I care what rat-hole store
去廉价市场的什么狗屁鼠穴商店
in that shit-pit you call the dirt mall…
有什么新近到的酷斯拉私酒?
has got the latest Godzilla bootlegs?
每晚去相同的低级比萨饼店吃比萨?
You call eating pizza in the same dive pizzeria every night eating out?
对我胡扯什么…
Do I give a shit when two major comic labels are crossing over characters…
两大漫画社互换角色
用不同封面出书
and selling two editions of the book in varied-ink chromium covers?
我是一个女孩,该死的!
I’m a girl, damn it!
我想做些适合少女的的事 如弄头发,听些浪漫的电♥话♥
I want to do girly things like fix someone’s hair and get romantic phone calls.
我总是打电♥话♥给你!
I call you all the time!
“蕾娜,我妈妈睡了,来吧”这叫浪漫?
“Rene, my mom’s asleep. Come over.” You call that romantic?
最后一次替我拉椅,还说我很美丽是何时?
When was the last time you pulled out my chair or told me I was beautiful?
这家伙在一天内全做了!
This guy does all this in the span of a day!
还把我介绍给他母亲
This guy already introduced me to his mother.
真的吗?
Really?
他早晨9:00起床去工作
He was up and at work by 9:00 this morning.
不像我的前任男朋友,要睡到第二天1点
Unlike my ex-boyfriend, who would sleep until 13:00…
因为整晚要玩世嘉,要看录影带!
’cause he played Sega and watched videos all night long!
你的性♥欲♥因此大受影响
Which, by the way, has enormous effect on your libido.
你埋怨我的性♥欲♥?
Oh, now you attack my libido?
– 没有性♥欲♥可埋怨 – 没有性♥欲♥可埋怨?
There’s no libido to attack.
No libido to attack?
– 你肯定看见她进去了? – 也许她已经出来了
You’re sure you saw her get on, right?
Maybe she was getting off.
哎哟
Ow!
– 对不起 – 不要紧
Sorry. It’s all right.
你知道些什么?你似乎对我很熟悉
You know something? You look familiar to me.
怎么会呢,我很少来商场
Couldn’t be. I’m never at the mall much.
不,不是在商场
No, it’s not from the mall.
你是新闻说的那家伙 你绑♥架♥了会长的女儿
I know. You’re the guy from the news that kidnapped the President’s daughter…
还把她带到屋顶
and threw her off the roof.
只是我的步♥枪♥缠住了我女朋友的头发
I got a musket tangled in my girlfriend’s hair, for Christ’s sake.
这是浪漫,对吗?
There, that was romantic, right?
是的,充满热情
Passionate, yeah.
不,鲍迪,太小,太迟了
No, Brodie. That was too little, too late.
太小?
Too little?
你说过大小刚好
You said it was a good size.
我是说不够力,也迟了
The effort, you retard. The effort was too little, too late.
现在你既然提到,一个女孩说大小刚好
But now that you mention it, when a girl says it’s a good size…
就是说还小了
it’s a nice way of saying that it’s small.
Hey!
嗨!
– 我要杀了那狗♥娘♥养♥的 – 不,忘记他吧
I’m gonna kill that son of a bitch.
No, forget about him.
他只想把他忘记很久的东西还给我
He just wanted to give me something that he forgot to give me a long time ago.
他现在不会造成伤害
He’s harmless now. Okay?
我必须回商店了,我们走吧
Fine. I gotta get back to the store. Let’s go.
就在电梯里?
Right there in the elevator?
不知怎么了,她挑剔我的性♥欲♥
I don’t know what came over me.
我觉得有义务保护自己免于她的责备
She challenged my libido.
I felt obligated to defend myself against her accusations.
你不是仍喜欢她吧
Oh, it’s not like you still wanted her.
才不会,我已忘了她
Not in the least. I’m over her.
– 天啊,你真的爱她 – 是的,不错
Holy shit!
You really love that girl. Yeah, right.
不,我还没注意,她真的刺♥激♥你
No, I never noticed it before, but she really fuels your engine.
你有点脸红
You have this new glow about you. I don’t have a glow.
我没有脸红
You do. You’re glowing.
有的,你的脸泛红
If I have a glow it’s because just I got laid.
脸泛红,因为我刚被抛弃
与人在电梯里打架也会这样,在场者除外
I’d look the same if I banged anyone in that elevator,
present company excluded.
你想全都否认,我认为你太自负了 又不承认你想要她回到身边
Deny it all you want. I think you’re too proud to admit you want her back.
我突然想要你遭遇不幸
I suddenly want something very bad to happen to you.
你怎么了?我不懂
What is your problem? I don’t understand.
– 格温!对不起 – 笨蛋!
Oh, Gwen! I’m sorry. You fucker!
瞧!这是你瞎干涉我的结果
See! That’s what you get for fucking with me.
嗨,格温,他不是有意撞你
Hey, Gwen, he didn’t really mean to hit you.
他方法真滑稽,用手肘碰我胸部!
He’s got a funny way of showing it,
by elbowing me in my frigging tit!
– 你为什么脸红? – 我没脸红
Why the hell are you glowing?
I’m not glowing.
博兰蒂抛弃了他
Brandi dumped him.
你别再说了好吗?
Would you stop saying that?
– 我知道,我听说过 – 听过?如何听的?
I know. I heard.
她告诉我,刚才我遇到她
You heard? How?
She told me. I ran into her a few minutes ago.
– 真的吗?在哪里? – 舞台附近
Really? Where? By the stage.
要我替你揉吗?
Do you want me to rub it?
你们来帮我?不,不要放这里
Work with me, people, would you please?
No, I don’t want this here.
– 要放前点 – 地毯不稳
I want it toward the front.
我把讲台放在这里,就可压住地毯
The rug keeps popping UP-
If I put the podium there, it’ll stay down.
放过去!
Move it!
– 斯维林先生! – 给我讲台!
Mr. Svenning! Give me the podium!
把讲台放这里
You put the podium down over here…
像这样
Like this.
用脚踏平地毯,你会英语吗?
You stamp the carpet down with your feet. You speak English?
像这样
Like this.
斯维林先生!我扶你起来
Mr. Svenning! Let me help you up.
– 走开!滚! – 我来扶你
Get off! Move! Here, let me help you.
– 博兰蒂在哪里? – 放开我!
All right, where’s Brandi? Let go of me!
博兰蒂在哪里?
Where’s Brandi?
你被解雇了,离开这里
You’re fired. You get the hell out of here.
滚蛋!
Get off my set!
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她已离你而去
You are out of her life.
你别再管我和她的事,懂吗?
Now, you stay out of her business and mine, understand me?
这里有人干活吗?
Come on, people. Are we working here?
准备好背景,那些灯光准备好了吗?
Get the backdrop ready. Are those lights ready to go?
好的,斯维林先生
MAN: Okay, Mr. Svenning.
你到那边去
Go on the other side and put the podium
把讲台放到弄坏的地毯上
over the bad spot in the carpet, okay?
那个洞?快去
The hole? Please. Go. Now. Uh-huh.
你要她抛弃我
So, you made her dump me…
现在你要拍卖♥♥她
and now you’re going to auction her off
以发展你自己的事业
in an effort to better further your own career?
此事与你无关
Not that it’s any of your concern,
博兰蒂同意上“真诚之约”节目
but Brandi agreed to be on Truth or Date.
昨晚你弄出事端后,她更加期待上节目
After that shit you pulled last night,
I think she’s even looking forward to it.
她会有机会找到一个好伴侣
It’ll give her a chance to find herself a decent guy.
找个有头脑的
Somebody with a brain.
你承认?是你使我们分手
You admit it? You are behind our break-up.
承认?
Admit it?
有这一场游戏节目,我非常得意
Hell, I’m as proud of it as I am of this game show here.
听我说,你俩之间完了
Listen to me. It’s over between you two.
你越早明白,对我们越有好处
The sooner you get that, the better off we’re all gonna be.
懂吗?你不懂
Understand me? You don’t.
保安,来这里,把他撵走
Guard, come here. Get this guy off of my set.
他若胡闹,你就阉了他
If he gives you any shit, you have my permission to castrate him.
你不能这样做!
You can’t do this!
我刚刚做了
I just did.
– 去找拉科斯来 – 马上去,先生
Get me LaFours. Right away, sir.
快去!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!