That kid is back on the escalator again!
– 别去管 – 怎么?
Leave it alone. What?
听说你想在游乐场向博兰蒂·斯维林求婚
So, I heard you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning in some theme park.
男人什么时候才了解女人要的浪漫?
When are men going to learn that women want romance?
– 不是托德的狂野骑士 – 公平点好吗
Not Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride.
Be fair, all right?
人人都想做托德的狂野骑士,我们要走了
Everyone wants Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride. We gotta go.
记住我的建议
Remember my offer.
我年轻,精力充沛,了解女人需要…
I’m young, virile, sensitive to a woman’s needs…
世嘉男孩,不过我怀疑
Somehow I doubt it, Sega-boy.
去漫画商店会有好运
Good luck with the comic-book store.
“世嘉男孩”,上帝,蕾娜成了长舌妇!
“Sega-boy.” God, Rene’s got a big mouth!
“去漫画商店会有好运”什么意思吗?
What does that mean, “Good luck with the comic-book store”?
低年级的麦思托和詹森怎么知道我的计划?
How does that junior Masters and Johnson know about my proposal?
她的消息并非独家
It’s not like she’s in an exclusive club or anything.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
肖恩·哈特给每个人放内♥幕♥消息
Sean Hartle’s giving everyone the inside scoop.
什么?他说什么?
What? What’s he saying?
比如她父亲要她做节目 所以你无法带她去佛罗里达州
How her father made her do the game show
so you couldn’t take her to Florida.
这究竟是什么?
Now, what the hell is this shit?
一小时?为什么?
One hour? For what?
怎么了?又怎么回事?
What the hell is this? What’s going on here?
你要插队吗? 那家伙在那边
What, you live in a fucking cave? The man is in there.
肖恩怎么知道的?
How’d Sean find this out?
他在KREL实习,他说他听到斯维林
He was interning at KREL and he said he heard Svenning…
在电♥话♥里对博兰蒂说的话
barking at Brandi over the phone about it.
显然他察觉到了你的问题
Apparently he had a feeling you were gonna pop the question.
谁是那该死的?
Who the fuck is the man?
你直到现在才告诉我?
What, you waited till now to tell me this?
如果你为这烦扰我…
If you’re gonna bother me about this for the rest of the day…
– 回家去! – 是你拉我来的!
I’ll go home! You dragged me here!
你需要,那该死的在那里?
You needed this. Who the fuck is in there?
那个穿红衣的
One side, Red.
– 究竟怎么回事? – 我警告你
What the hell’s going on here?
– 轻松点,否则赶你出去 – 警告?
I was warned about you.
Take it easy before I have you removed– Warned?
– 你在说什么? – 史蒂夫,告诉他
What the fuck are you talking about?
去你的,狂热男孩!
Tell him, Steve.
Fuck you, fan-boy!
你们两个漫画迷
Would you testosterone-seething, He-Man comic book fans…
和这个家伙可否结束争斗?
finish up with this tough-guy back-and-forth?
– 我有一些疑问,我需要答案 – 谁在里面?
I got some questions I need answered.
– 你得客气地问我 – 去你的
Who’s in there?
You got to ask me nicely.
上帝!
Fuck this.
Jesus Christ!
– 放开他 – 来呀
Get the hell off of him. Come on.
你们这些笨蛋,以为漫画迷不会搞事吗?
You fuckers think just ’cause a guy reads comics he can’t start some shit?
我揍你们
I’ll fucking take all of you on!
快找医生!
MAN: Somebody get a medic!
有个小孩被电梯夹住了!
There’s a little boy caught in the escalator!
回来拘捕这呆子!
Come back here and arrest this goon!
– 下一个是你 – 上帝,鲍迪!
You’re fucking next, man. Jesus, Brodie!
我不去任何地方 除非查出我拿不到漫画的原因
I’m not going anywhere until I find out why I can’t get my comics.
好吧
All right.
– 对不起 – 别碰我
Excuse me. Don’t hit me.
– 为什么排队? – 斯坦·李正在给漫画迷签名
Why is there a line?
Stan Lee is signing comics.
斯坦·李?
Stan Lee?
我们再试一次
Okay, Lunchbox, let’s try this again.
我们将你系上屋顶,你跳下来
We tie you to the roof, you jump and sail like a Spitfire…
冲过拉科斯的头顶
passing right over the arch-nemesis LaFours.
然后荡向舞台,敲出销子
You then swing up to the stage and knock out the pin.
舞台就会倒塌,就大功告成了
And when that’s gone, the stage is trashed and we go smoke a bowl.
明白吗?现在向那边移♥动♥身躯!
You got it? Now, get your fat ass out there!
别忘了头盔
And, dude, don’t forget your helmet. Snoogins.
肥猪,快飞!
Fly, fat-ass, fly!
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
笨蛋!
You fucker!
– 保安? – 活着吗?
Security? Is it alive?
– 是的 – 这是流行女孩
Yeah. This is Popular Girl.
刚刚有东西穿墙后坠毁
We just had something crash through the wall.
斯坦·李!这么大的事
Stan Lee! How does something as big as the creator…
漫画史上最著名的作者
of the most important titles in comics history… coming to my mall get by me?
来到商场,我竟然毫不知情
I must be slipping in my old age.
颇有名气的名字
The name amongst names.
我有上百万个问题要问他
There’s a million questions I’d love to ask him.
她的父亲!
Her father!
我知道这个游戏节目只是想把我们分开
I knew this game show thing was just a beard for an attempt to break us up.
为什么他不让我们独处,不让我们进行计划?
Why can’t he just leave us alone
and let us follow through with our plans?
你是哪一类男人?
What kind of man are you, anyway?
我在谈漫画,而你在提女人和浪漫?
I’m talking comics and you bring up chicks and romance?
为什么你现在想要结婚?
While we’re on the subject, why the hell do you want to get married now, anyway?
– 你仍然在读书 – 只是打算求婚
You’re still in college.
我们毕业之后才结婚
I was just gonna propose.
The wedding wouldn’t be till after we graduate.
你若问我,我觉得浪费时间
Waste of time, if you ask me.
我的祖母常说
My grandmother always said, “Why buy the cow…
“有免费的何必付钱?”
“when you get the sex for free?”
– 她真这么说? – 经常这么说
She did? All the time.
她60岁时变成同性恋者
Of course, she became a lesbian on her 60th birthday,
不过与此事无关
but that’s beside the point.
他俩这样匆忙要去哪里?
Where the hell are these two going in such a hurry?
– 他走了吗? – 现在该在玩具店途中
Is he gone? Halfway to Buy Me Toys by now.
那家伙比沃尔特·弗拉纳根的狗还快
Damn, that bastard’s faster than Walt Flanagan’s dog.
干嘛跑?
What’s with all the running?
发生了什么事?
What the hell happened to him?
那棕眼人是灾难
The human brown-eye here is a walking calamity.
我们必须终止拆台的勾当
We’ll have to take a pass on the stage-trashing business…
否则他会自杀
otherwise he’s liable to kill himself.
– 对不起 – 不要紧
Sorry, bro. Oh, no hard feelings.
那不是蕾娜吗?
Isn’t that Rene?
她大概在找我,我过去跟她说
She’s probably looking for me.
记帐
I better go talk to her.
Keep that.
我不知道,她有人陪伴
I don’t know. She’s with somebody.
她在款待他
She’s practically blowing him.
– 慢着,那不是… – 是时尚男服店的那混♥蛋♥!
Wait a minute, isn’t that…
The asshole from Fashionable Male!
– 婊♥子♥崽! – 天啊!你认为他们是…
Son of a bitch!
可能,为什么他这么厌恶我
My God! You think that they’re…
Could be. It’ll explain why he hates me so much.
只有一个方法可查出
And there’s only one way to find out.
你可否借故跟那家伙攀谈?
Can you run interference with the lug?
– 你要做什么? – 得到答案
What are you gonna do? Get some answers.
妈的!
Shit!
你在时尚男服店工作,对吗?
Oh, you work at the Fashionable Male, don’t you?
是的?怎样?
Yeah? So?
那是一间不错的店子
That’s a great store you got there.
谢谢,我想跟我的女朋友共进午餐
Uh, thanks. Listen,
I’m trying to spend my lunch hour with my lady friend here.
为什么你不滚开?
So why don’t you beat it?
那是你的女朋友?就在那里?
Oh, that’s your girlfriend? Right there?
不要痴呆地看着我,快滚开
If you don’t stop gawking at me
快滚
and get the hell out of here, I’ll kick your ass.
你没听过“顾客永远正确”这话?
Haven’t you ever heard the phrase,
“The customer’s always right”?
我告诉你一个小小的秘密:
Let me tell you a little secret:
顾客永远是混♥蛋♥!
The customer’s always an asshole!
– 天啊! – 他有什么好?
Jesus Christ!
与你无关,他若知道这样,他不会放过你
What the hell gives with the cover boy?
None of your damn business. He’d kick your ass if he knew about this.
你患精神病了吗?这家伙看起来像个强♥奸♥犯
Are you insane? The guy looks like a date rapist!
– 那是我的夹克吗? – 开动电梯
Is that my jacket? Start the elevator.
除非讲清楚你和斯佩弥雷之间的关系
Not until you tell me what the situation is
with you and the Sperminator out there.
已经有多久了?