that I’ve instilled in her some strong values.
我知道她是一个好女孩
And while I know she’s generally a good girl…
我也知道我自己曾经年轻
I also know that, being young once myself…
有时很难忽视某些…
it’s hard to sometimes ignore certain, uh…
冲动
urges.
兴奋
Tingles. Hmm?
我不确定,先生
I’m not sure I follow you, sir.
奎特
Quint…
我接受事实,你肯定搞了我女儿
I accept the fact that you no doubt fucked my daughter.
你俩…
The two of you…
已经要好了很长时间 你已把粘液涂到了她的衬裤
have been dating long enough for you to have slimed your way into her panties…
至少有一两次是…
and I’m sure you did just that at least once or twice…
在我家里,可能当时我也在家
in my own house, probably while I was at home.
那想法常使我在晚上醒来
The idea of that used to keep me awake at nights.
但是现在你做的事使我的想法更糟
But now you give me something even worse to think about.
你打算…
The notion of you…
像那些信天翁一样缠着我女儿 在她的有生之年
as an albatross around my daughter’s neck for the rest of her life…
是太多了
is too much.
博兰蒂前途似锦
Brandi has a bright future.
她是个既聪明又能干的女孩
She is an extremely intelligent and capable girl.
而且我确定有一天她甚至比我更成功
And I’m sure that one day she’ll be even more successful than me.
也许
Maybe.
但是你…
But you.
你完全没有抱负
You, on the other hand, have absolutely no ambition.
Hmm?
在现实世界根本无法立足
And no chance of making it in the real world.
你配不上我女儿
My daughter is too good for you.
你决不能与她长久在一起
You will never, ever be with her.
Hmm?
如果没有别的事…
If there isn’t anything else…
嗨,伙计!
Hey, fellas!
喔,如果这不是我的邻居
Well, well, well, if it isn’t my neighbour.
又怎会看到我们近来很多的恶魔仪式?
You been watching my family conduct
any more of our satanic rituals lately?
先生,请接受我的道歉,我太鲁莽了
Please, sir, accept my apology for my juvenile behaviour.
该死!你会感觉这铁腕握手!
Damn! Would you feel that iron-grip handshake!
想像你…
Uh…
You know, with an imagination like yours…
你在电视上
you belong on TV.
那是你的专长,先生,你做得很好
Oh, that’s your forte, sir. And you do it so well.
你们在干什么呢?
So, what’s going on here?
T.S和我正在讨论他的观点
T.S. and I were just discussing a few of his lesser points.
他确有不少观点
Of which he does have many. Mmm.
嗨!看这戒指,是什么戒指?
Hey! Look at that ring. What is that?
是专科学校的等级戒指,优等,1969年
That is my junior-college class ring.
Cum laude, ’69.
我也希望有这一天,最好在1969年
I also hope to come loud one day, preferably in a 69.
瞧这光泽
Boy, look at the shine on that.
你每天擦吗?
Mmm. Do you polish it daily?
布鲁斯 ,一旦你找到一份工作
You know, Bruce, once you eventually get a job…
并为生活而开始工作
and start working for a living…
你就会意识到没有充足的时间
you’re gonna realize that there’s not enough time in the day…
去奢侈,如抛光戒指
for such luxuries as ring polishing
是如此吗?
Is that so?
要吃巧克力卷吗?
Say, would you like a chocolate-covered pretzel?
有点溶,不过味道很好
They’re a little melty, but, damn, are they exquisite.
我记得你很喜爱大卷饼
If I remember correctly, you’re a big pretzel fan.
– 黑巧克力? – 对!
Um…
Dark chocolate? Yeah!
– 吃吧! – 不,不!
Oh, come on! No, please, no!
– 有点可怕 – 吃吧
They’re awesome. Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
Mmm. Oh.
好味,非常好
That’s good. Very nice.
身为一个信仰“善有善报”的男人
Being a man who, uh, believes in…
“One good turn deserves another”…
我有些东西
Mmm.
I have something…
要给你俩
to offer…
真的,是什么?
the both of you.
Really, what’s that?
– 这是什么? – 这叫做手拷
What is this? These are called handcuffs.
这是通常所说的预防措施
This is what is known as a precautionary measure.
轻松点,男孩
Easy,boy,easy.
我不能冒危险让你们来破坏我的事业
I couldn’t risk having you screw up my career…
这也是有利于博兰蒂上节目
or make another play for Brandi.
一旦我知道你俩在商场
Once I realized you two were in the mall
我就决定安排这一伏击
I decided to set up this little ambush…
把你和你的密友除去
to remove…
you and your sidekick here from the premises, permanently.
为什么我是他的密友? 你如何知道他不是我的密友?
Why am I his sidekick? How do you know he’s not my sidekick?
好吧,你们到监牢里去自己理解吧
Well, that’s something you’re gonna have to figure out for yourself…
in jail.
把他们带走!
Take them away!
妙!
Yes! Whoo!
哦,快乐
Oh, joyous.
真好吃
So good.
Mmm.
你只会说一堆废话
You’re nothing but a lot of talk and a badge.
蕾娜!去找杰伊和塞尔·鲍伯!
Rene! Get Jay and Silent Bob! Please!
有人呼叫你?
Hurry!
我要去洗手间,在这里等着,好吗?
Did somebody call your name?
Um, I have to go to the bathroom. Wait here, okay?
嗨,一切听你的
Hey, anything for you, babe. It’s your day.
谢谢
Thanks.
我告诉你,你需要的是直截了当
I’ll tell you, what you need is a fatty-boombatty blunt.
我保证你会见到一只帆船
Then I guarantee you see a sail-boat…
一片大海,甚至大♥乳♥美人鱼在互相抚摸
an ocean, and maybe even some of them
big-titted mermaids doing lesbian shit.
看着我,蠢才!
Look at me, look at me, you sloppy bitch!
你真是一个疯女人!
Dude, you’re a mad chick magnet!
T.S,鲍迪,保安
T.S., Brodie, security guards.
他们被抓了,他们需要帮助!快去!
Under arrest, they need help! Go!
哇,一只帆船
Wow. A sail-boat.
– 布伦达? – 笨蛋!
Brenda? Dick!
这是违法的!你不能随便拘捕我们!
This is illegal! You can’t arrest us for nothing!
确实
Oh, all right.
我相信拉科斯先生把我们移交给警♥察♥时
I believe when Mr. LaFours turns us over to the police…
“发现”我们随身携带着违♥禁♥品♥
the bag of contraband that he’s “found” on our persons…
这足以说服他们把我们关起来
will give them more than enough reason to keep us locked up.
直至今晚节目完结 是吗?拉科斯先生
At least for the duration of this evening’s show.
Isn’t that right, Mr. LaFours?
来,乔·艾尔的儿子!在破坏神面前下跪!
Come, son of Jor-El! Kneel before Zod!
斯洛捷-博杰斯!
Snootchy bootchies! Ha ha!
可恶
Asshole.
– 弗尔康神经萎缩? – 差不多
Vulcan nerve pinch? That was close.
那个臭掌在那里?他甚至舔了他的手
What about that stink-palm back there? He even licked his hand.
赶紧走,他们会来找我们
We gotta disappear, man. They’ll be looking for us.
– 谢谢,我们欠你一个人情 – 你想要躲藏?
Oh, thank you, man. We owe you one. You want to hide?
– 我知道地方 – 我们走
I know just the place. Whatever. Let’s just go.
我不能先洗手吗?
Don’t I even get to wash my hand first? Brodie!
我们该怎么办?
What the shit are we gonna do?
我们死定了,他们追上来了,快点!
Come on, we’re fucked! They’re right behind us. Come on!
好!坏蛋!妙!
Yeah! Bad-ass! Yeah!
哪里弄来的这些玩意?
Where do you get those wonderful toys?
我们要在这里藏身?
This is where we’re hiding out?
这是廉价市场!
This is the dirt mall!
警♥察♥从不来这里,有自尊的消费者也不来
Cops never come in here.
Neither does any self-respecting consumer.
我不觉得这里有什么
I never could figure out what you saw in this place.
好货,善人,朴实的气息
Good buys. Great people. Earthy aromas.
– 嗨,沃尔特! – 鲍迪!
Hey, Walt! Brodie!
– 这里的人都认识我 – 我不认为这很得意
They know me here.
听口气,你被击败了
I wouldn’t be too proud of that.
Listen to the sound of defeat in your voice.
必须忍♥受被击败的事实吗?
Might it have to do with the fact that I’ve been defeated?
你认输了?你?
You? Man, you’re giving up? You?
你一直坚强,那个人怎么了?
You used to be a stand-up kind of guy. What happened to that guy?
他用拳重击阿曼达·格罗斯的母亲 后来她称他“品质低劣”
The guy who punched Amanda Gross’ mother after she called him “low-class.”
– 那不是我,是你 – 哦,是的