蒙默斯州欢迎道尔顿州长 第37界年度州长社交舞会
我告诉他,“唐纳德
I told him, “Donald…
我必须参加,这是我的舞会”
“I have to attend. It’s my ball.”
然后他说:
And then he said:
“每十年才举办一次这样的舞会
”The lodge only throws their ball once every decade.
为什么你不参加我的舞会?”
“Why can’t you ever attend my balls?”
而我说,“上帝,唐纳德,我已干了30年之久”
And I said, “Jesus Christ, Donald, that’s what I’ve been doing for 30 years.”
你真是一个白♥痴♥
You’re such an idiot.
道尔顿州长,这是吉德·斯维林
Gov. Dalton, this is Jared Svenning…
这位先生要向你致意
the gentleman to whom you are presenting the honorarium.
州长,见到你真高兴
Governor, it’s a pleasure to meet you.
今晚你真令人印象深刻
Might I add, you’re absolutely stunning this evening?
你不必拍马屁
You can dispense with the ass-munching.
你想要你的支票
You’re getting your check.
谢谢你,谢谢你
Thank you.
还得承认路还很长
The grant, that is, will go a long way…
为了得到资助,我正在为KREL进行一项新计划
towards funding the new programming
that I’m working on for KREL. Mmm…
那是特区场所,对不对?
That’s the public access station, right?
奖券号♥码连续吗?
The one they run the lottery numbers on?
我们公开的比正确的奖券号♥码更多
Well, we, uh, air more than just lottery numbers.
我的意思是,事实上
Mmm-mmm… I mean, in fact…
这星期六我们要转播当地一个商业街的娱乐节目
we’re going to broadcast a live game show from a local mall this Saturday.
这事要花多久时间?
How long is this thing going to take?
今晚9:00我要去梅尔罗斯
Tonight I’ve got Melrose at 9:00.
表演之后,有晚宴
Uh…
Well, there’s dinner, followed by the presentation.
那么,我们进礼堂去看
Oh, and then we adjourn into the auditorium for a stage presentation…
卓玛和海斯瑞夜♥总♥会♥的表演
by the Drama and History Clubs.
他们整理了一出感人的音乐剧 是有关保罗·里维尔的
They put together an impressive musical about Paul Revere…
剧名:点燃你自己的灯
entitled Light Your Own Lamps.
有舞蹈吗?
Is there a dance number?
没什么比穿得吝啬的大学生更好
Nothing better than a couple of skimpily clad undergraduates…
只是在整个剧中极力表现他们自己
just hurling themselves across the stage, I always say.
– 给我再拿一杯威士忌 – 好的,州长
Get me another highball.
Right away, Governor.
你能不动吗?不动!不动!
Will you stop? Stop it! Cut it out!
不要打量大家 你要做的是使每个人偷偷溜走
Just don’t eyeball everyone like that.
All you’re doing is creeping everyone out.
对不起,州长
Sorry, Governor.
斯维,你知道这些警卫
Sven, you know these security types…
都是不错的猎犬
everyone a glory hound, I always say.
他们都在等候抓瑟翰
They’re all just waiting to tackle the next Sirhan Sirhan.
我的意思是,我问你
I mean, I ask you…
你能想象有人想要攻击我吗?
can you imagine anyone wanting to attack me, for Christ’s sake?
别动!
Freeze!
你在做什么?又在看裸体淋浴?
What are you doing?
You looking at naked guys in the shower again?
没人告诉过你不要用枪对着人吗?
Didn’t anyone ever tell you not to point guns at people?
我毙了他
Once. I shot him.
Mmm.
鬼鬼祟祟
Nice sneakers.
我去你的房♥间找你
Oh, I went to look for you in your room,
罗尼告诉我可以上这里找你
and Ronnie told me I could find you up here.
发生什么事了?
What gives?
我想完成有关超新星的那篇文章
I wanted to finish that paper on supernovas…
约翰·思拉斯说在他回家休息之前
and John Slas said that I could use his telescope…
我可以使用他的望远镜
before he went home for break.
你怎么需要他的?你自己有啊
What do you need his for? You got your own.
我虽然有镜头,但是我需要思拉斯的支架
No, I got the lenses, T.S., but I need Slas’ shaft.

Oh.
你需要思拉斯的支架,哼!?
You need Slas’ shaft, huh?
贪得无厌!
You insatiable slut!
“我们都在贫民区,但是有一些人却在看星星”
“We’re all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
奥斯卡·王尔德的诗
Oscar Wilde. Mmm.
我以为你坐在剧院里最好的座位
I thought that you’d be down there
trying to secure the best seat in the house.
自始至终在看你的情人表演
This might be the first and last time you ever see your boyfriend on stage…
尤其是在音乐喜剧里表演
especially in a musical.
因此我想你在中间前排
So I’d like you to be down there front row, up center.
我从这里看你
I’m gonna watch you from up here.
用这东西?你决看不到我
With that thing? You’ll never see me.
你在取笑?你有想过这东西有多强大吗?
Are you kidding?
Do you have any idea how powerful this thing is?
我能见到你的额上出汗
I’ll be able to see the flop sweat form on your brow.
是的,但是你听不到我唱歌♥
Yeah, but you won’t be able to hear me sing.
看吧
Bingo.
锐耳
Strident.
我必须教你一门课,就是对你的男人要端庄
I’m gonna have to teach you a lesson about being demure for your man.
事实上
In fact…
我要在这里与你作♥爱♥,立刻
that’s it. I’m having sex with you right here, right now.
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
我们来吧,把裤子拉下
Let’s go, come on. Pull them down.
你能离开吗?我有事要做
Would you get off me? I’ve got work to do. Oh, I don’t mind.
我不介意
I’ll just let you finish your star gazing.
我让你看星星
我从后面搞就行了
I’ll take you from behind here.
这是很棒的练习,当我们年老后 我们作♥爱♥时,你还可以看电视
It’ll be great practice for when we get older,
and you watch TV while we screw.
你能离开吗?
Will you get off me?
好吧
All right.
现在离我们去佛罗里达州
For now. Uh-huh.
But when we get to Florida in…
还有17小时,你亏欠我
about approximately 17 hours, you owe me.
有关那件事
About that…
嗯?
Yes?
我不能去
Well, I can’t go.
怎么?
Excuse me?
我爸爸要我为他最近的节目帮忙
My dad’s asked me to help him with his new show.
什么,同他的助手或…
What, like his assistant or…
同竞争者
As a contestant.
你指那冒牌的“约会游戏”?
You mean that Dating Game rip-off thing?
那是你们在这里谈论的,对不对?
That is what you’re talking about here, right?
那家伙不知羞愧
Geez!
That guy knows no shame.
你说不帮,他就不许你去佛罗里达州?
What, so he forbid you to go to Florida when you said no, is that it?
我不相信
I can’t believe…
博兰蒂?
Brandi?
你没有说不帮?
You didn’t say no?
T.S,这不是大生意,只是电视
T.S., it’s no big deal. I mean, it’s just TV.
此外,这对我父亲的事业是真的重要
Besides, it is really important for my father’s career.
其他方面,他决不会要我帮忙
Otherwise, he would never have asked me.
博兰蒂,这家伙讨厌我
Brandi, the guy hates me, for Christ’s sake.
你不认为那可能是该动机的一部份?
Don’t you think that might be a little part of the motive here?
他爱见到我们破裂
He’d love to see us break up.
当然他希望我们不要去度假
He’d love for us not to go on that vacation, that’s for sure.
你想什么?
What did you think, for Christ’s sake?
上帝!你知道,对于自然科学
Jesus! You know, for a science major,
有时你可能是真的愚蠢
you can be really fucking stupid sometimes.
T.S,你考虑一下
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, T.S.
我认为你要像一个成人一样也许能处理这事
I thought that you might be able to handle this like an adult…
对于我们的事,我的父亲是有错
and show my father how wrong he is about our relationship.
我非常了解你
I guess I credited you with too much.
你自私,他霸道
You are just as thoughtless and possessive as he is.
你俩都视我为财产
You both see me as property.
事实上
In fact, the two of you have so much in common…
你俩有很多相同之处
你们应该彼此谈谈
you should just go date each other.
博兰蒂,等等!
Brandi, wait!
– 别管我 – 好
Just leave me alone. Please.
哦,枪钩住你的头发了
Ow! Oh, no. The gun’s caught in your hair.
– 你拿出呀? – 我在拿
Would you get it out? I’m trying.
斯维林先生
Oh, Mr. Svenning…
– 上帝! – 不要杀我!
Jesus Christ! Don’t kill me!
哦,不!不,上帝!
Oh, no! Shh. For God’s sake!
他和我是一起的,他和我是一起的
He’s with me.
哦,上帝!他是我们的人
Oh, God! He’s one of my people. It’s okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!