不对 是她生日后一天
No, after her birthday.
-当天 -后一天
– On. – After.
-当天 -后一天
– On. – After.
当天 当天 当天
On, on, on!
后一天 后一天
After, after!
-当天 当天 -后一天 后一天
– On, on! – After, after!
住手
Stop it!
干吗
What?
胆大包天
How could you?
我要跟你们说件事
I need to talk to you about something.
好呀 亲爱的 什么事
O yes, sweetie, what is it?
很抱歉跟你们说这件事
I’m sorry to have to tell you this.
但我明天就16岁了
But I’ll be 16 tomorrow.
没错 快 把这放下
Oh, yes, quick, put it here.
我要离开家了
I’m leaving home.
听着 小姑娘
See here, young lady.
我在这个小破屋里跟这俩傻瓜
I did not spend 16 years in this miserable hovel
一块住了十六年…闭嘴
with these two imbeciles… hush!
可不是为了在最后一天功亏一篑的
So that you could ruin it on the last day!
我们这就把你带回到你父亲身边
We are taking you back to your father without…
我父亲
My father?
你跟我说我父母都死了
You told me my parents were dead.
我想你最好还是过来坐下
I think you better come and sit down.
仙女教母
Fairy godmother!
我在这
I’m here.
你准备什么时候才告诉我 我受了诅咒
When were you going to tell me that I’m cursed?
这是真的吗
Is it true?
是的
It is.
我的婶婶们说是个邪恶的仙女干的
My aunts said it was an evil fairy.
我…我不记得她的名字了
I… I can’t remember her name.
她们说 她叫…
They said… that is was…
玛琳菲森
Maleficent.
是你吗
Is that you?
你是玛琳菲森吗
Are you Maleficent?
不 别碰我
No! Don’t touch me.
你是世界上最邪恶的人
You’re the evilest in the world.
居然是你
It’s you!
找到那个男孩
Find the boy!
所有人去东翼
All the men to the east wing now!
门口不要有守卫
There should be no guards at the gate.
我要她走进来时…
I want her to walk in…
抱歉打扰了 国王陛下
Sorry to disturb, Your Majesty.
我们在城门外发现了这个女孩
We found this girl at the gate.
她说她是公主
She claims to be the princess.
父亲 是我 我是奥萝拉
Father, it’s me, Aurora!
你长得跟你母亲一模一样
You look just like your mother.
她们提早一天把你带回来了
They brought you back a day too soon.
我都跟那三个蠢货讲过了
I told those three idiots!
把她锁到她房♥间里去
Lock her up in her room.

Go.
准备好动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥ 玛琳菲森要来了
Prepare the net. Maleficent is coming.
又变小真是太好了
It’s so good to be small again!
看我的脚 我爱我的小脚
Look at my feet! I love my tiny little feet!
集中精力 我们必须找到奥萝拉
Pay attention! We have to find Aurora!
国王非要了我们的脑袋不可
Oh, the king will have our heads!
等一下
Wait!
公主
Princess.
-我在找一个女孩 -当然
– I’m looking for a girl. – Of course you are.
我需要匹马
I need a horse.
快点 迪亚瓦
Come on, Diaval!
快点 迪亚瓦 再快点
Faster, Diaval! Faster!
诅咒应验了
It’s done.
他们撤走了守卫 他在里面等你呢
They pulled the guards. He’s waiting for you in there.
如果我们进去 就不可能再活着出来了
If we go inside those walls, we’ll never come out alive.
那你就别跟来
Then don’t come.
这不是你的战斗
It’s not your fight.
还真是非常感谢你啊
Well, thank you very much.
我需要你 迪亚瓦
I need you, Diaval.
没有你我办不到 迪亚瓦
I can’t do this without you, Diaval.
我能听见你讲话
I can hear you.
看看她
Look at her.
看看你们干的好事
Look at what you’ve done.
她只是睡着了而已
She’s only sleeping.
你说她只是睡着了而已
She’s only sleeping, you say?
她只是睡着了而已
She’s only sleeping.
她只不过是睡着了 永远睡着了
She’s only sleeping forever!
那个吻呢
What about the kiss?
没错 真爱之吻
Yes, true love’s kiss.
真爱根本就不存在
True love does not exist.
可这是她唯一的机会了 国王陛下
But it’s her only chance, Your Majesty.
主人
Mistress.
我们怎么办呢
What are we going to do?
我们总不能放弃吧 振作点 姑娘们
Well, we can’t give up, can we? Come on, girls!
可我们根本不知道从何入手啊
But we don’t even know where to start!
真爱又不是天上掉下来的馅饼
True love doesn’t just fall from trees, you know.
抱歉
Pardon me.
不好意思 我都不知道自己这是在哪
I’m embarrassed to say that I don’t know where I am.
你在斯特凡国王的城♥堡♥里
In King Stefan’s castle.
我就是想到这里来的
This is where I was meant to be.
虽然我不记得我是怎么过来的了
Although I can’t recall how I got here.
-你来干吗 -我父亲派我来见国王
– Why have you come? – My father sent me to see the king.
-你父亲是谁 -奥弗斯戴的国王约翰
– Who is your father? – King John of Ofsted.
他是王子
A prince!
奥萝拉
Aurora.
他认识她
He knows her.
她怎么睡了
Why is she sleeping?
她被施了魔法
She’s trapped in an enchantment.
她很美吧
Isn’t she beautiful?
她是我见过的最美的姑娘
The most beautiful girl I have ever seen.
你想吻她吗
Do you want to kiss her?
非常想
Very much.
那就吻吧
Just go on then.
这不好吧 我们都不熟
I’m not sure about it. I barely know her.
只见过一次面
We’ve only met once.
你难道没听说过一见钟情吗
Haven’t you ever heard of love at first sight?
吻她啊 快啊
Kiss her! Go on.
你说她被施了魔法吗
An enchantment, you say?
快吻她
Kiss her!
你没做对
You didn’t do it properly!
这本该就是真爱之吻了
It’s supposed to be true love’s kiss!
-我很肯定就是他的 -你们干嘛
– I was certain he was the one! – What are you doing?
我们得继续找
We have to keep looking.
我就说吧
I told you.
我不祈求你的原谅
I will not ask your forgiveness.
因为我对你的所作所为不值得宽恕
Because what I have done to you is unforgivable.
我被仇恨
I was so lost
和复仇蒙蔽了双眼
in hatred and revenge.
甜美的奥萝拉
Sweet Aurora.
你偷走了我仅剩的真心
You stole what was left of my heart.
而现在我永远地失去你了
And now I have lost you forever.
我发誓 只要我还活着
I swear, no harm will come to you
你就不会受到丝毫伤害
as long as I live.
我将没有一天
And not a day shall pass
不想念你的笑颜
that I don’t miss your smile.
你好 教母
Hello, godmother.
你好 小怪物
Hello, beastie.
还说没有真爱
No true love.
她来了 陛下
She’s here, Sire.
我们现在要回摩尔王国吗
Are we going back to the Moors now?
如果你愿意的话
If that is what you wish.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!