-She ain’t hooking, is she? -Not yet, Red.
但他很快会令她是
But the way things are, he’ll turn her out any day now.
你仍挂念她?
You stuck on her, huh?
这正是你的问题 别多管闲事
See, that’s your problem, girl. You need to mind your own goddamn business, or I’m
别这样做!
Don’t do that!
-我有话跟你说 好吗? 坐下 -好
-I wanna talk to you, all right? Have a seat. -All right.
-好吗? -好
-All right? -All right.
-你别怪他 好吗? -好
-Don’t pay him any mind, hear? -All right.
-你没事吧 -没事
-You all right? -I’m all right.
给你自己买♥♥些好东西
You buy yourself something nice.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
替我点火
Give me a light.
你很紧张 有何不妥?
You look uptight. What is the problem?
-没有 -真的?
-No problem. -Sure?
一切都很好 我没担心
Everything’s all right. I’m not worrying about it.
好的
All right.
我在想我的钱
I’m thinking about my money. Heh.
你欠我六百块 Archie
Six big ones you owe me, Archie.
-什么? -821 没中 是吧
-What? -821. It hit, didn’t it?
你没买♥♥821
You didn’t have 821.
你忘了 我告诉过你的
Were you high? I threw the slats at you, told you to combinate me.
-我告诉你 你永远都得不到 -Sophia也在场
-I’m telling you, you never had it. -I tell you I did. Sophia was there.
Archie 你记得的 不是吗?
Archie, you remember, don’t you?
等下 你期望她说什么
Wait, what you expect her to say?
别这样
Don’t do this.
好吗?
All right?
好的
All right.
好吧 算了吧
All right, skip it.
你赖帐是不是? Archie
But you’re slipping, Archie?
你赖帐
You done slipped.
等等 Archie
Archie, wait.
嘿 Archie 听着
Come on, Archie. Look.
嘿 喝什么? 我请客
Come on. You want a drink or something? I’m buying.
-我不会和你一起喝酒的 -拜托 Archie
-I ain’t drinking with you. -Oh, Archie.
好吗?
All right?
Sam 走吧
Come, Sam.
我会在那边的
I’ll be right there, man.
二十二年
Twenty-two years.
二十二年 我知道他从没忘记过一个号♥码
Twenty-two years, I never knowed him to forget a number.
每件事总有第一次
First time for everything.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他首次要检讨自己看错了人
The first thing he’ll do is check with the collector for an oversight.
他的声誉会受影响 你也是
His rep is on the line. So is yours.
Red 若你说谎 你便死定了
And, Red, if you’re lying, you’re a dead man.
死 死 死
Dead, dead, dead.
你去告诉他吧
You go and tell him that.
嘿 Red
My man, Red.
晚安
Night to you.
我不明白Archie 你有那个号♥码
I don’t understand Archie. You had the number.
“Away from the city”
“That hurts and mocks”
“I’m standin’ alone”
“By the desolate docks”
“In the still and the chill”
“Of the night”
“I see the horizon”
“The great unknown”
我没叫过你别背着空位坐吧?
Didn’t I tell you never sit with your back to no door?
“It’s as heavy as stone”
知道嘛?
You know what?
你是个大话精
You’re a damn liar.
她也是
And so is she.
你想搞定我
So you figure to take me
你这个杂种?
you bastard?
那我先搞定你
Well, I’m taking you.
-就你和我? -对
-So it’s you and me, huh? -That’s right.
我会还那六百块给你
I’ll give you back the $600.
-我不要 -你知道我有枪
-I don’t want it. -I’m wearing.
现在有三把枪指着你 试试吧
There’s three guns on you, so you take your chances, my friend.
“Will the one I love”
“Be coming back”
“To me?”
我们出去走走
Let’s walk.
“I cover”
我就是这样收场的? Archie
So this is how I’m going out, huh, Archie?
-直接倒下? -是的
-In a toe-down? -Toe-down, yes.
-走吧 -Billie唱完才走
-Let’s go. -Why don’t we let Billie finish first.
-不行 -Red
-No. -Red.
“Must soon come back”
“To me”
-这边! -抓住他!
-Come here! -Get him!
他有抢
He’s got a gun
“For the one I love”
“Must soon come back”
你最好跑 跑远点 你死定了
You better run! You’re going down!
“To me”
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒!
Wake up!
外面有人
There’s somebody out there.
叫醒孩子
Wake the kids.
Malcolm!
Malcolm!
跟我来! 等等!
Follow me! Wait! Wait!
出去! 快走!
-Go! Go!
小心!
Careful!
幸好我们是基♥督♥徒 是你离开这儿的时候了
-Good thing we’re all good Christians. -It’s time for you to leave this town.
这是个自♥由♥的国家
It’s a free country.
我们警告过你! 你煽动起黑种人的情绪
We warned you about Garvey preaching! Stirring up the good niggras!
我不是无赖
I ain’t a boy!
-我是好汉子 -你死定了黑鬼
-I’m a man! -You’re a dead nigger.
真汉子不躲在床单后
And a real man don’t hide behind no bed sheets!
我要开枪对付你们
You take these here bullets for them sheets!
我知道你能可射得更准的
I know you’re a better shot than that.
你应该杀了他们
You should’ve killed them.
-你应该把他们全部杀死 -我只是想吓走他们
-You should’ve shot all them crackers dead. -I just wanted to scare them.
他们不会再来打扰我们了
They won’t be around here bothering us no more.
他们没时间再来了
They won’t be here no time soon.
我是好汉子!
I’m a man!
那会教训你一顿 黑鬼
That’ll teach you, nigger.
叫医生!
Get a doctor!
他不需要医生 他需要传教士
He doesn’t need a doctor, he needs a preacher.
我很高兴救你出来了
I’m glad we got you out of there.
Archie在找你 你的名字上了黑名单
With Archie on your ass, your name on the wire
波士顿是最适合你的地方
Boston’s the best goddamn place for you.

Yeah.
我们可以放松一下 嗯?
We’ll take it easy, huh, baby?
我在哈维广场有套房♥子 怎么样?
I got a place fixed up for us on Harvard Square. How’s that sound?
很好 我们要避一避
Sounds good. We’ll lay low for a while.
放心 我会把你藏起来
Don’t you worry about a thing. I’ll stake you, baby.
我有我的乐队 我吹色士风
I got my band. I’m blowing great sax.
你甚至没看过我们的表演
Hell, Red, you ain’t even heard us play yet!
像其他骗子一样 我被困了
Like every hustler, I was trapped.
爵士乐们聚集一起想
Cats that hung together to find security
找答案 但没有发现
to find an answer, found nothing.
那些爵士乐们无法自满
Cats that might’ve cured cancer.
西印度的Archie 是个数字天才
West lndian Archie might’ve been a mathematical genius.
我们全是美国社会秩序的受害者
We were all victims of the American social order.
我一直怕三样东西
Until that time, there were three things I was always afraid of
工作 被捕和坐牢
A job, a bust and jail.
但意识到我再也不害怕了 我是头野兽
But I realized then that I wasn’t afraid of anything. I was an animal.
他面色不大好
He don’t look too good.
我们要把这城市抢光
We’re gonna rob this town blind.
想退出的 现在说出来
Anybody want out, say so now.
好 我安排好一切
Good. Okay, I set up a stake, and I got somebody to move the goods.
现在只欠司机 有何提议?
We need a driver. Any suggestions?
-Rudy怎样? -耶 Rudy
-How about Rudy? -Yeah, Rudy.
Rudy是谁?
Who’s Rudy?
我半意大利人半黑鬼 什么也不怕
I’m half-wop, half-nigger. I’m not afraid of nobody.
额 真的?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!