如果我不这样做我便不是男人
Now, I wouldn’t be a man if I didn’t do so.
你想和其他人♥权♥组织领袖工作?
Will you work now with leaders of other civil rights organizations?
我己准备与任何团体 领袖合作
Yes, we’re prepared to work with any groups, leaders, organizations
只要他们有诚意
as long as they’re genuinely interested in, uh, results.
肯定有
Positive results.
你的新胡子有宗教意思吗?
Does your new beard have any religious significance?
没有
Uh, no, not particularly, but
但我认为黑种人挣扎
I think that, uh, as black people in America strive
要抛开精神上殖民地主义的束缚
to throw off the shackles of mental colonialism
胡子反映出他们想抛开
they’ll also reflect their desire
文化上殖民♥主♥义束缚的希望
to throw off the shackles of cultural colonialism.
我相信精神及文化的回流非洲
I believe that a mental and cultural migration back to Africa
不需要身体上的回流
not necessarily a physical one
但精神及文化的回流
but a mental and cultural migration back to Africa
那代表我们再次肯定 我们在那里的联♥系♥
which means we reaffirm our bond with our brothers over there
会鼓励身处美国的我们
would help to strengthen, uh, us here, black people in America.
不只是精神上 也给我们动力
Not only spiritually, but it would give us the incentive
解决这里的问题
to solve some of our problems here, at, uh, at home.
你其中一个受争论的举动
One of your more controversial remarks
是要求黑种人买♥♥枪 组织枪会
called for black people to get rifles and form clubs.
你仍支持那种自卫方法?
Do you still favor that for self-defense?
我不明为何那值得争论
I don’t see why that’s controversial.
如果白种人发觉他们自己
If white people find themselves the victims
是暴♥力♥的受害者 而黑种人 也是同类暴♥力♥的受害者
of the violence black people found themselves victims of in America
而政♥府♥又无能为力或坐视不理
and if the government was unable or unwilling to do anything
自卫是聪明的做法
it’d be intelligence on their part to defend themselves.
枪呢?
What about the guns?
你叫白种人别再迫♥害♥黑种人
When you tell your people to stop being violent against my people
-我会提倡放开枪♥械♥ -你仍那么极端
-I’ll tell my people to put away their guns. -So you’re still an extremist.
把你的手放出我的袋!
Get your hand out of my pocket!
下一个问题
Next question.
Malcolm 你这死黑鬼
Malcolm, you one dead, red nigger.
你死期快到了
Your days on this earth are numbered, brother.
上♥床♥
Come to bed.
休息一下
Get some rest.
对不起 Betty
I’m sorry, Betty.
为了什么?
Sorry for what?
我知道我不是最好的丈夫 也不是最好的父亲
I haven’t been the best husband or the best father.
家庭是不该被分开的
A family shouldn’t be separated like ours has been.
我答应你不会离开你或孩子远行
I promise I’ll never make a long trip without you and the children.
我怀念你和女孩子
I miss you and the girls.
我答应你 我们会在一起
We will be together, I promise you that.
亲爱的
Dear heart.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
睡觉吧
Now get some sleep.
我们是黑种人组织中最好的
We had the best organization the black man has ever seen.
黑种人毁了它
Niggers ruined it.
醒醒!
Betty.
Betty
Betty, wake up.
Betty 快起来
Come on! Let’s get up!
我的孩子! 出去 出去!
Girls, come on! Come on! Out! Out!
外面 出去
Outside! Out! Out! Out!
走! 快走!
Go, go! Run, run!
过对面街
Go across the street!
-报♥警♥呀! -救命 救命
-Somebody call the fire department! -Help! Help!
通知消防局!
Call the fire department, please!
快叫消防员
Somebody call the fire department!
我是个好汉子!
I’m a man!
证据显示
Evidently, the, um
一种炸♥弹♥被抛进屋子背后
some type of Molotov bomb was thrown against the back of the house.
其中一个被抛在屋边旁
One was thrown on the side of the house, from what I can tell.
那炸♥弹♥打破了窗口 弄醒了我女儿
It bounced up against the window and woke my daughter.
若走不出来 我的两岁 四岁
Had it gone inside, my 2-year-old, my 4-year-old
及六岁大的女儿会
and my 6-year-old daughter would have
若再发生 我会持枪
Had that happened, I’d have taken my rifle
追着眼前的任何一个人
and gone after anyone in sight.
这是你生命中的一个警告吗
Was this a warning or an attempt on your life?
那看来像是什么像个警告吗
What, does it look like a warning to you?
伊♥斯♥兰♥教国家绝不会容许
This was a definite attempt
这样违反穆的教导
by the Nation of Islam, upon the strict orders of Mr. Elijah Muhammad.
-伊♥斯♥兰♥教总部会怎样说 -无论他们说什么都不要紧
-Muslim headquarters say -I don’t care what they say.
我明白他们在做什么
I see what they’re doing.
Baines牧师 谁炸了那屋子
Minister Baines, can you tell us who bombed the house?
大家都很关注Malcolm
We feel it’s a publicity stunt on the part of Malcolm X.
我们不希望
We hope it isn’t a case of, well
烧掉那屋烧死他
if he can’t keep the house, we won’t get it either.
够了 失陪了
That’s enough. Excuse me.
Malcolm!
Malcolm!
我没事 我没事
I’m all right. I’m all right.
-Betty和孩子呢 -他们很好
-Betty and the kids? -They’re fine.
派两个在屋前守
Let’s post some men in front of the house.
-看到任何人吗 -没有 但我知道是谁做的
-Did you see anybody? -No, but I know who it is.
-你知道我知道是谁做的 -给我们那命令
-You know I know who did it. -Give us the command.
别担心 己有两个在灯柱守 两个在屋旁
Don’t worry about the command. Two men on post, two in front!
我从内部得到消息 不管你喜欢还是不喜欢听
We got an informant among us, whether you like it or not.
我们必须在事情变糟糕前消除所谓的兄弟
Now, we gotta weed this so-called brother out before things get too crazy.
触发它
Spark it.
你们好 我的兄弟们
As-Salaam-Alaikum, my brothers.
-这是你的钥匙 居住愉快 -谢谢
-Here’s your key. Enjoy your stay. -Thank you.
O.A.A.U
O.A.A.U.
Earl 是Malcolm
Brother Earl, it’s Malcolm.
-Earl -Malcolm 你在哪里?
-Earl. -Malcolm. Where are you?
我们找了你很久
We’ve been calling all over the city.
别挂
Hold on.
我在闹市区
I’m downtown.
我在酒店中 明天有事要办
I’m in a hotel trying to get some work done for tomorrow.
-我们来找你 -我没有事
-Let me bring some brothers there. -That’s all right.
我希望你听到
I wish you’d listen to us.
关于在亚多巴舞厅 举♥行♥的会议我们要开始搜身
We must frisk people at the Audubon Ballroom meeting.
不好 我不想
No, no. I don’t want.
我不想搜任何人身
I don’t want anybody frisked.
我们要改变一下我们的想法
We have to change our way of thinking.
我们要令人们感到舒适
We have to make people feel comfortable.
如果在我的地方也不安全 我在哪里可以安全
If I can’t be safe around my own kind, who can I be safe around?
我相信真♥主♥会保护我
I trust Allah will protect me.
相信真♥主♥是一件事 但我也相信武装
Believing in Allah is one thing, but I also believe in being armed.
我们不想黑种人互相残杀 好吗
We don’t want black people killing each other, all right?
好吗?
All right?
我们会保护你
We’ll protect you, Malcolm.
以真♥主♥的名义 祝你平安 Earl
No, peace be unto you, Earl. Peace be unto you.
“I said, shotgun”
“Shoot him ‘fore he runs, now”
“Do the jerk, baby”
“Do the jerk, now”
晚上好 Malcolm X有住在这里吗?
Good evening. Do you have a Malcolm X registered?
“I said, buy yourself a shotgun, now”
“We’re gonna load it up, baby, now”
“A-then you shoot him ‘fore he run, now”
“I said, shotgun”
“Shoot him ‘fore he run, now”
“Do the jerk, now”
你的红黑种人死了 你的孩子也是
Your red nigger is dead and so are your bastard children!
“Shotgun”
“Shoot him ‘fore he run, now”
“Do the jerk, baby”
“Do the jerk, now”
“Put on your high-heel shoes”
“I said, we’re going down here Listen to them play them blues”
-喂 -起来 兄弟
-Hello. -Wake up, brother.
以真♥主♥的名义
As-Salaam-Alaikum.
你听着 如果没接近我家
You hear me and hear me well. You come anywhere near my family
-我会杀了你 -Betty?
-and I will kill you. -Betty?
你听到吗
Do you hear?
Betty 嘘!
Betty, shh.
-Betty 是我 Malcolm -Malcolm
-Betty, it’s me. It’s Malcolm. -Malcolm.
他们不断打来恐吓
They keep calling.
每次电♥话♥响我快疯了
They keep threatening. I go crazy every time a phone rings.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!