Go slowly.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
这是只玻璃杯
Here’s a glass.
很肮脏
It’s dirty water.
不纯洁的水
Foul.
如果你给人们这杯水
If you offer this to the people
他们没得选择
they have no choice.
他们会喝的
They’ll drink from it
如果他们口渴了
if they’re thirsty.
但如果你给他们
But if you offer them
这个杯子
this glass
让他们自己作决定
and let them make their own decision
那他们会选择纯洁的 干净的水喝
they will choose the pure vessel.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教是
Islam
唯一能为
is the only religion
美国黑奴维♥权♥
that addresses the needs and the problems
所需的宗教
of the so-called Negro in America.
-尤其是在贫民区 -是的
-Especially in the slums -Right.
及犹太人区
ghettos.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教是唯一远离毒品 罪恶
Islam is the only way out for drugs and crime
失业 娼妓
unemployment, prostitution
酷酒
alcohol
赌博
gambling
及通奸
and adultery, fornication.
我所跪的这位绅士
This sweet gentle man
从他的口中给我真理
at whose feet I kneeled gave me the truth from his own mouth.
给他们这杯纯洁的水
Present them the pure vessel.
我喜爱他 拉丁文意思
I adored him in the sense of the Latin root of the word adorare
是敬畏
which means to worship and to fear.
他是我第一个敬畏的人
He was the first man I ever feared.
不像枪那么可怕
I don’t mean fear such as one has of a gun
但害怕拥有能力的人
but the fear one has of the power of the sun.
我愿意这样做 即使要付出生命
I pledged myself to him, even if it cost me my life.
-喂? -好吗 Betty?
-Hello? -Hello, Betty?
-好 -这位是Malcolm
-Yes? -Yeah, this is Malcolm.
-我知道 -我在底特律
-I know. -Right, I’m here in Detroit.
-你会和我结婚吗 -会
-Will you marry me? -Yes.
你听到我说的话 对吗
You heard what I said, right?
-你听到我的答案吗 -听到
-Did you hear my answer? -Yes, I think so.
Malcolm
Brother Malcolm
-你在吃东西吗 -一直都在吃
-are you eating? -Yeah, I’ve been eating.

Ha, good.
我爱你 Betty
I love you, Betty.
我也爱你
I love you back.
那不会好受
It’s not gonna be easy.
没办法
No choice.
我会时常离去
I’ll be away a lot.
我知道
I know.
事实上 我明早便要走了
In fact, I’m leaving in the morning.
现在 别说话
Oh, hush, now. Shh.
匹芝保 费城
Pittsburgh, Philadelphia
特兰顿 纽华支 途经波士顿的七号♥公路
Trenton, Newark, up through number 7 up to Boston.
Malcolm
Malcolm.
你也会和我一起的
You’re with me
即使你不在
even when you’re away.
我从未告诉过你这些
I’ve never told you this
但当我初次看到你
but the very first time I ever saw you
站在高台上
standing up on the podium
你在抹你的眼镜
you were cleaning your glasses
我觉得很抱歉
and I felt so sorry for you.
为我抱歉?
Sorry for me?
为什么?
Why?
因为没有年青人像你那样认真
Because no one as young as you should be so serious.
但我不再那样想了
But I don’t think that anymore.
你现在怎么想?
What do you think?
我想和你生很多孩子
I want to have a lot of babies with you.
亲爱的
Dear heart.
我爱你
I love you.
我们在等你 你想饿死我们吗
We’re waiting on you folks. Trying to starve us?
Malcolm Betty
Brother Malcolm, Sister Betty
我们向真♥主♥祈祷 要他祝福
we pray that Allah blesses you
你有一段快乐及有成果的婚姻
with a happy and fruitful marriage.
恭喜 牧师兄弟
Congratulations, Brother Minister.
-恭喜 -头版
-Congratulations. -Front page.
给我看看那些头版
Check them out. Front page!
我一定要强调尊贵的
I must emphasize at the out start
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥不是个政♥治♥家
that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad is not a politician.
所以我这个下午 不再以共和或民♥主♥党员出现
So I’m not here this afternoon as a Republican nor as a Democrat.
告诉他们
Tell it, brother!
-也不是工会成员 -那告诉我们你在这是?
-Not as a Mason nor as an Elk. -Well, tell us what you’re here for!
不是改革派或天主教♥徒♥
Not as a Protestant nor a Catholic.
不是基♥督♥徒或犹太人
Not as a Christian nor a Jew.
不是浸会教♥徒♥或卫理会教友
Not as a Baptist nor a Methodist.
甚至不是美国人
In fact, not even as an American.
因为如果我是个美国人
Because if I was an American
今天我们面对的难题便不会出现
the problem that confronts our people today wouldn’t even exist.
所以现在我们不是美国人吗
So now we ain’t Americans, huh?
所以今天我要站在这里 就像我出身时那样
So I have to stand here today as what I was when I was born
一个黑种人的身份
a black man.
在没有共和党或民♥主♥党前 我们是黑种人
Before there was any such thing as a Republican or a Democrat, we were black.
在没有工会前 我们是黑种人
Before there was any such thing as a Mason or an Elk, we were black.
在没有犹太人或基♥督♥徒前 我们是黑种人
Before there was any such thing as a Jew or a Christian, we were black people.
在美国出现之前 我们己是黑种人
In fact, before there was any such place as America, we were black.
过了很长的时间后 美国才出现
And after America has long passed from the scene
将来仍会有黑种人
there will still be black people.
我会告诉你是什么
I’m gonna tell you like it really is!
每个选举年 政♥治♥家也被派来这里安抚我们
Every election year, these politicians are sent up here to pacify us.
他们是白种人派来这里
They’re sent here and set up here by the white man.
这是他们所做的
This is what they do.
他们送毒品到哈林来安抚我们
They send drugs in Harlem down here to pacify us!
送酒来安抚我们
They send alcohol down here to pacify us!
送娼妓来安抚我们
They send prostitution down here to pacify us!
在没有白种人的许可下 你不能在哈林找到毒品
You can’t get drugs in Harlem without the white man’s permission.
没有白种人的许可 你不能在哈林找到娼妓
You can’t get prostitution in Harlem without the white man’s permission.
没有白种人的许可不能在哈林赌钱
You can’t get gambling in Harlem without the white man’s permission.
每次你打开那酒瓶上的封腊
Every time you break the seal on that liquor bottle
你所打开的是政♥府♥的封腊
that’s a government seal you’re breaking.
不 我再次说一次 你己被虐待了
So I say, and I say it again, you been had.
你己被捉到
You been took.
你己被骗了
You been hoodwinked.
被迷惑 被引致迷途
Bamboozled. Led astray.
成为杀人狂 这是他们导致的
Run amuck. This is what he does.
一些人称这是憎恨的教导
You know, some people call this hate-teaching.
-这不是憎恨的教导 -对的
-This isn’t hate-teaching. -That’s right.
这是爱的教导
This is love-teaching.
若我不爱你 便不会告诉你
I wouldn’t tell you this if I didn’t love you.
若我不爱你 便不会扼死自己
I wouldn’t stick my neck out for you if I didn’t love you.
我想你明白
Everything I teach you
我所教你和对你说的所有一切
everything I have said to you
都是这受人敬爱的人所教我的
has been taught to me by this dear man.
这个圣人
This divine man.
所有一切都要赞美穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
All praise is due to Allah for the Honorable Elijah Muhammad.
Attallah很好
Attallah’s fine.
她怀念你正如我怀念你一样
And she misses you as much as I do.
但你对四间教堂有贡献的消息
But the news that you’ve dedicated four new temples is almost as good
差不多像你和我们一起一样好
as having you with us. Oh, dear heart, please take care of yourself.
白人尝试隐藏他们的罪恶
White people try to hide their guilt
通过谴责穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
by accusing the Honorable Elijah Muhammad
是黑人领袖
of being a black supremacist
因为他尝试提升人们的心智
simply because he’s trying to uplift the mentality
社会及经济条件

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!