I hope that doesn’t mean you won’t come visit my class, though.
不 不 我很想来 我喜欢传授
Oh, no. No, I’d love to come to your class. I love to teach.
和分享 这是穆♥斯♥林♥伟大之处
I love sharing. This is the wonderful thing about Mr. Muhammad:
当他和别人分享时 你会情不自禁的
When he gives you this knowledge, you can’t help but to run out and share it
对不起
Excuse me, um, Brother Minister
我们可以
would it be okay if we
坐一会吗?
just sat down for a moment?
-这里地方很大 -是的
-It’s a pretty big building and, uh, ha. -Oh, yes.
对不起 要你整天站着
Sister, I’m sorry. I’ve had you on your feet all day.
不是
Oh, no. No, no.
是我不好
My mistake.
你己站了很多天了
You’ve been on your feet for days.
连色拉都没有吃完
And, uh, you didn’t even finish your salad.
谈谈你的事吧
So let’s talk about you.
你有多高?
How tall are you?
问这个干什么?
Why do you ask?
随便问问
Idle question.
只是随便问问的话 那么希望你不要追问
Well, if it’s just an idle question, I hope you won’t force me to answer.
我不会逼你
No, I won’t force you.
那好
Well.
Baines说 我能配一个长得高的男人
Brother Baines says that I’m tall enough for a tall man.
他曾那样说?
He’s briefed you also?
你多少岁?
How old are you, sister?
女人有些事
You know, there are a few things about women
你不会明白
that you don’t understand.
有些女人 占有欲很强
Some of us, we’re quite possessive, very vain
你呢?
Are you?
决定了就一意孤行
and persistent when we’ve set our mind to something.
你决定了做什么?
What have you set your mind to?
做个好的伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥
Being a good Muslim
好护士
a good nurse
和好妻子
and a good wife.
Malcolm兄弟?
Brother Malcolm?
-对不起 -没关系
-Excuse me. -Certainly.
Johnson兄弟被警♥察♥打了
Brother Johnson was attacked by the police.
失陪了
Excuse me.
-混战 -他只是看
-A scuffle. -He was just watching.
-警♥察♥说 走 -他走得不够快
-The cop said, “Move on!” -He didn’t move quick enough for him.
他不断流血
Crack! He was bleeding like a stuck hog.
你会怎样做?
So, what you gonna do?
他是伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥
He’ll rap a little. He’s a Muslim!
但你只懂演讲
But you ain’t gonna do nothing but make a speech.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥只懂空谈 没有实际行动
Muslims talk a good game, but they never do nothing
到教♥徒♥出了事才会做些事
unless somebody bothers Muslims.
我们要见Johnson
We demand to see Brother Johnson.
-你是谁? -伊♥斯♥兰♥教七教堂来的牧师
-Who the hell are you? -I’m the minister from Muslim Temple No. 7.
从未听闻过你
Never heard of you.
-他在哪里? -不在这里
-Where is he? -Not here.
等等 你叫什么名字
Wait a second. What is your name?
不必理会我的名字
Don’t worry about what my name is.
有两人见到Johnson进了来 没出过去
Two witnesses saw Johnson brought here beat up, but not brought out.
你没有听到警官所说
You didn’t hear the sergeant? Outside!
你该看看窗外
I suggest you look outside that window.
Jimmy 过来一下 我们是来见Johnson
-Jimmy, come here a second. -Yes, we intend to see Brother Johnson.
他们是谁?
Who the hell are they?
他们是Johnson的兄弟
They’re brothers of Brother Johnson.
Eddie 给我看看那本薄
Eddie, let me take a look at that blotter.
我们有伊♥斯♥兰♥教 信念可以摧毁它
Yeah. We got a Muslim. Relief must’ve put it down.
-必须的 -但你不能见他
-Must have. -But you can’t see him.
-因为你不是他的律师 -不是律师就不能见
-Because you ain’t his lawyer. -No lawyer, no see.
Johnson要接受治疗
Until I’m satisfied that Brother Johnson is receiving proper medical care
否则没人能离开
nobody will move.
即刻叫救护车!
Get an ambulance. Now!
散开! 你得到你想要的了
Break it up. You got what you wanted.
不是 我不满足
No, I’m not satisfied.
去医院
To the hospital.
Suzie 快来
Suzie, come on.
我们要正义 我们要正义!
We want justice! We want justice!
好了 够了
All right, that’s enough.
把人群驱散开来
Move these people out of here.
伊♥斯♥兰♥的果实是守纪律的人 他们没有犯法 还未
Fruit of Islam are disciplined men. They haven’t broken any laws yet.
-那么他们呢? -那是你的问题 警长
-What about them? -That’s your headache, captain.
若Johnson死了 便太可悲了
But if Brother Johnson dies, I pity you.
医生?
Doctor?
他不会死 他会得到最好的治疗
He’ll live. He’s getting the best care we have.
-谢谢你 医生 -别客气
-Thank you. -Certainly.
好了
All right, okay.
现在我们要驱散这人群
Now, let’s disperse this mob!
我们要正义 我们要正义!
We want justice! We want justice!
一个人有这能耐足够了
That’s too much power for one man to have.
牧师 我己准备好了
Brother Minister, I’m ready to take some heads.
我们要那些魔鬼感到害怕
We gotta do something to put fear in those devils.
我也准备好了 芝加哥那边说要忍♥耐
I’m ready to do something also. The word out of Chicago was to be patient.
-我厌倦忍♥耐了 -那么你去打电♥话♥
-I’m tired of being patient. -Then you get on the phone
那么你打电♥话♥去芝加哥 通知穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
You get on the phone, call Chicago and let Mr. Muhammad know.
请坐 孩子
Have a seat, son.
我唯一喜欢混合口味
The only thing I like integrated
是我的咖啡
is my coffee.
我可以为你做什么?
What can I do for you?
X先生
Well, Mr. X
我叫Benjamin
my name is Benjamin.
我今晚在那里
I was out there tonight.
放松些
Take it easy, now.
我看到你所做的事
And I saw what it is that you did.
我是指 你向警♥察♥及所有人说的
The way you talked to them policeman and all.
X先生
Well, Mr. X
我想成为伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥
I want to be a Muslim.
我意思是 我从未见过黑种人
I ain’t never seen a nigger I mean
我意思是 有色人种
colored person
以前没有黑种人
Negro
敢那样和警方说话的
talk to no police like that before.
你想成为伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥ 加入伊♥斯♥兰♥教?
And you want to be a Muslim? Join the Nation Of Islam?
你知道成为伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥有是什么意义嚒?
You know what that means? To be a Muslim?
你知道吗?
Do you?
不是很清楚 但我想加入
Mm No, not exactly. But I wanna be one
就像你一样
just like you.
你不要加入任何组织 除非你真正知道那是什么
You shouldn’t join any organization unless you know exactly what it’s about.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也不该那么容易放弃
You shouldn’t give up so easily either.
我们可以用更多像你一样的 年青的勇士
We could use more young warriors like yourself.
下星期三八时来教堂
Come on by the temple next Wednesday, 8:00.
八时正
8:00 sharp.
是的 八时正
Yes, sir. 8:00 sharp.
谢谢你 X先生 我不会骗你的
Thank you, Mr. X. And I won’t make you out a liar either.
我想你不会的
No, I don’t think you will.
今晚 我会
Tonight, I shall
宣布你成为全国牧师
introduce you as my national minister.
那会是困难的工作
It will be a difficult task.
你的工作
Your assignment
是在这国家中建立起教堂
is to build temples all over this nation.
比你平常的工作分量更重
More work than you’ve ever done.
是的
Yes, sir.
你会成为公众人物
You will be in the public eye.
要小心他们的摄影机
Beware of them cameras.
他们的摄影机
Oh, them cameras
和毒品一样可怕
are bad as any narcotic.
白种魔鬼会看着你的每一步
White devil will be watching your every step.
而你自己的兄弟则会
And your own brothers will be
嫉妒
jealous
敌对
hostile.
慢慢地做