以真♥主♥仁慈的名义
In the name of Allah, the merciful.
赞美世上的真♥主♥
All praises due to Allah, Lord of all worlds.
我们永远唯一赞美的神
The one God to whom praise is due forever.
以穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
The one who came to us in the person of Fard Muhammad
化身而来的真♥主♥
and raised up the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
-你们觉得怎样? -感觉还好 先生!
-How do you feel? -Fine, sir!
-我们想听见谁说话? -Malcolm X先生
-Who do we want to hear? -Malcolm X!
叫他上来好吗?
Are we gonna bring him on?
好 叫他上来
Yes, we gonna bring him on.
请Malcolm牧师出场
Let us hear from our minister, Mr. Malcolm X!
请以热烈地掌声欢迎他
Let us bring him on with a round of applause.
兄弟姐妹
Brothers and sisters.
我来告诉你们 我指责白种人
I’m here to tell you that I charge the white man.
白种人是世上最凶残的凶手
I charge the white man with being the greatest murderer on earth.
白种人是世上最残暴的掳掠者
I charge the white man with being the greatest kidnapper on earth.
有白种人的地方
There’s no place in this world that that man can go
永没有和平 和谐
and say he created peace and harmony.
有白种人就有混乱
Everywhere he’s gone, he’s created havoc.
有白种人就有破坏
Everywhere he’s gone, he’s created destruction.
我指责他们是世上的掳掠者
So I charge him with being the greatest kidnapper on this earth!
世上最凶残的凶手
I charge him with being the greatest murderer on this earth!
最无良的劫掠者和奴役者
I charge him with being the greatest robber and enslaver on this earth!
我指责白种人是
I charge the white man
最残忍♥的食肉兽
with being the greatest swine-eater on this earth!
最衰的酒鬼
The greatest drunkard on this earth!
他们否认不了
He can’t deny the charges.
你们否认不了 我们有证有据
You can’t deny the charges! We’re the living proof of those charges!
你们和我便是证据
You and I are the proof.
你们不是美国人 而是美国人的受害者
You’re not an American. You are the victim of America!
你们没有选择来这里 白种人没有说
You didn’t have a choice coming here. He didn’t say:
“黑种人来帮我建设美国”
“Black man, black woman, come over and help me build America.”
而是说 “黑鬼 进船仓”
He said, “Nigger, get in the boat.
“我带你去那里帮我建设美国”
I’m taking you over there to help me build America.”
在美国出生不代表你是美国人
Being born here does not make you an American.
我不是 你们也不是
I am not an American, you are not American.
你们是二千二百万当中的黑种人之一
You’re one of the 22 million black people
是美国人的受害者 你和我都见不到民♥主♥
who are victims of America. You and I, we’ve never seen democracy.
乔治亚的棉花田没有民♥主♥
There’s no democracy in the fields of Georgia. No democracy down there.
不单在哈林街 在布鲁克林 底特律
We didn’t see any democracy in Harlem,
芝加哥我们也看不到民♥主♥
Brooklyn, Detroit, Chicago.
这里没有民♥主♥ 我们从未见过民♥主♥
Ain’t no democracy there. We’ve never seen democracy.
只见到伪善
All we’ve seen is hypocrisy.
见不到任何美国梦
We don’t see any American dream.
我们只有美国噩梦
We’ve experienced only the American nightmare.
我们需要Malcolm X!
We want Malcolm X!
我们需要Malcolm X!
We want Malcolm X!
看到那个了银了么? 捡起它
See that spot? Get it. The spot!
好了 擦够了
All right, that’s it.
-谢谢 -来
-Thanks. -Come on.
嗨 Cholly
Hey, Cholly!
哪里得来那号♥码 那是你女友的住址吗
Where’d you get that number you hit on? Was it your girl’s address?
不是 我祖母报梦给我的
No, my grandma gave me that number in my dreams. Straight!
3-8-4
3-8-4.
你说Sassy Frassy给你的
You said Sassy Frassy gave you
我有那住址后 那女人走了
That woman quit me.
那女人对我一点都不好
After I hit the number, that woman was no good to me at all.
-怎么了? -她说我贱
-What happened? -She said I was cheap
因我没送她钻石戒子
because I wouldn’t cop her a diamond ring.
-最差的是她不尊重我 -喔!
-And on top of that, had the indignation -Whoo.
说我寻欢作乐
to call me, of all people, Good-time Cholly
-狗养的黑婊♥子♥ -Sassy Frassy?
-a cheap, black son of a bitch. -Sassy Frassy?
群脚仔呢?
Where’s homeboy?
-嘿 小伙子 -什么事?
-Hey, Little. -Yeah?
你的朋友在等你
Your man out here waiting on you.
-他来了 -嘿
-There he is. -Hey.
准备好第一次烫发吗
Fixing to get that first conk laid on, eh, homeboy?
会很烫的哦 哈哈
Be hot like hell. Ha-ha-ha.
别怕 孩子
Don’t be scared, son.
你无须担心
You ain’t got nothing to worry about.
有专家帮你做
You in the hands of an expert.
我以前的头发也像你的一样 看看我现在!
My hair was just like yours. Look what he did for me.
看他的手势
Heckle and Jeckle
别再吓他了 他已经够怕的了
don’t scare the man no more than he’s scared already.
-就剃去前额和眼眉 -谁去?
-Get his forehead and eyebrows. -Who’s doing this?
-谁说的? -你们都听到了
-You all heard that! -You all heard that.
若受不住便出声 会很热的
Pull my coat if it stings. This shit can burn a hole through cement.
禁闭眼睛
Hold tight.
还以为你会受不了
I thought you said this would sting, Shorty.
没什么不对劲
This ain’t nothing.
-很舒服 是不是? -很舒服?
-Feel good, don’t it? -Real good?
-是 还好 -一会儿会更舒服
-Yeah, it’s all right. -You’ll feel better in a minute.
会很烫的
It is heating up a bit.
-开始加热了 -没事
-It’s starting to heat up. -It’s all right.
越来越舒服了 是不是?
Feeling better, ain’t it?
-别动 我没有动 -但很烫
-Just hold on. -I’m holding, but it’s heating.
-要弄直它 -好
-Gotta make it straight. -All right.
他也是叫我这样
That’s what he told me too.
我不弄了 越来越
I gotta get this out now. It’s starting
-忍♥住 -我在忍♥ 在忍♥
-Hold on. -I’m holding, I’m holding.
-忍♥住 -我在忍♥
-Hold on. -I’m holding on, man!
帮我 按住他
Give me a hand! Help me out! Hold him!
我们要去洗了它
We’re going to the sink!
我要起来! 我要起来!
I got to get up! I got to get up!
-淋水 -淋水
-Cool it! -Put water on it!
淋多些!
More water!
你弄到我眼睛里了
You’re getting it in my eye!
-觉得怎样? -我的头壳像没有了皮似的
-How’s it feel? -Like there’s no skin on my head!
有什么就直说吧
If you can talk, it’s out.
-弄成怎样了? -暂时还不知道
-How does it look? -Can’t tell yet.
直了吗? 我不要再烫过
It’s straight, right? I ain’t doing this again.
我给你擦干
Let me dry it.
我感觉得到已经电过了
I can tell it’s laying down.
-别把毛巾拿走 -好的
-Don’t take it off yet. -All right.
看起来像白种人 是吗?
Looks white, don’t it?
有点!
All right!
从头到脚趾尾
Well, all root!
从头到脚趾尾
All reet!
这样摆
Swing.
左手拿着帽边
Hit the brim with the left.
嘿 美女
Hey, girls.
可爱的东西
Sweet thing.
当我妈肚子怀着我的时候
When my mother was pregnant with me
在奥马哈的家 三K党员围着我们
a party of Klansmen surrounded our house in Omaha, Nebraska.
他们有枪 嚷着要我爸出来
They brandished guns and shouted for my father to come out.
我们知道你在的 快出来!
We know you’re in there, come out!
我妈走到门口
My pregnant mother went to the door
说爸去了米威基传道
and said that my father was in Milwaukee, preaching.
他在米威基
He’s in Milwaukee.
他们说白种基♥督♥徒
These hooded men said that good white Christians
要他离开这个镇
would not stand for his troublemaking and to get out of town.
别害怕
It’s all right.
在他们离开之前
They broke every window with their rifle butts
他们用枪打烂所有窗门
before riding off into the night.
就如他们来的时候 突然向着月光离去
They rode off into the moonlight on their horses as suddenly as they had come.
我爸不是个怕事的黑种人 虽然这种人很多
My father was not a frightened Negro, as most were and many still are today.
他六尺四寸高 强壮高大
He was 6’4″, a very strong man.
他相信在美国的黑种人
He believed, as did Marcus Garvey
就像Marcus Garvey一样
that freedom, independence and self-respect
不会得到自♥由♥ 独♥立♥和自尊