I’m not saying a word.
你少来这一套
Can you not say a word somewhere else?
下一位是泰范杜拉
And our next speaker will be Ty Mugs.
理查德尼克松…
Richard Milhous Nixon…
是一个充满矛盾的人
was a man of many contradictions.
他是美国唯一…
Even though he is remembered in history
一位辞职的总统…
as the only president to ever resign…
他的外交政策和与中国的关系…
His foreign policies and his relations with China
为东方打开了西方的大门…
opened up the Western door to Eastern
为西方打开了东方的大门
I mean, Eastern door to Western ties.
够了
Shh. That’s enough.
虽然他是虔诚基♥督♥徒…
Born a Quaker, he was nevertheless…
他却下令轰炸…
He was responsible for bombing…
他下令猛烈轰炸…
For the violent bombing of…
理查德尼克松出生于…
Richard Nixon was born in…
宝贝
Hey, baby.
他们都在笑我,害我忘词
They were all laughing at me, and then I lost my words.
有时候这是难免的
You know, it happens sometimes, honey.
我不想再演讲了
I never want to do that again, okay?
你下次会更好
You’re going to do better next time.
不要了
No.
好了,待会儿再说吧
All right, we’ll talk about it later,
我有礼物要送你 全新的尼克松录音带
because I got something for you. The new Nixon tapes.
你明明很想打开
Come on, you know you wanna open it.
妈妈
Mom.
孩子,对不起
Oh, pap.
对不起
I’m sorry.
爸爸呢?
Where’s Dad?
他临时被叫到工地
He had a construction job in Poughkeepsie.
双倍薪水,他非去不可
It was paying time and a half, and he had to do it, baby.
没关系
It’s okay.
这周末到饭店陪我
So you’ll hang out with me at the hotel this weekend, okay?
那已婚男人买♥♥衣服给女朋友
A married guy was in again buying clothes for his girlfriend.
他也想追我
I know. He gave me his number yesterday.
法兰丝、蜜雪儿? 早,玛莉莎
What’s up, Fannie, Michelle? Good morning, Marisa.
小泰,你好 小泰好
Hey, Ty, how are you? What’s up, Ty?
莉莉
Lily?
我们来了
We’re here.
你今天要陪我吗?
Hey, are you going to keep me company today, Ty?
是吗? 是的
Yeah? Yeah.
他可以看书玩游戏,对吧?
Now, he’s got books and puzzles and all kinds of fun stuff. Right, baby?
有事的话我在22楼 好
I’m on 22 if you need me, okay? Okay.
午餐时见
So I’ll see you at lunchtime.
你还好吧?
You all right?
很好
I’m cool.
真是对不起
You know, I am really sorry about all this.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
待会儿见,谢谢 没问题
See you later. Thank you. Sure.
干嘛拉长个脸?
What’s with the face?
他是个小孩,饭店很好玩
He’s a kid. He has a whole hotel to play with.
我们每天都得来 但他会很开心
We come here every day. He’ll have a ball.
说的好
You said it. Uhhuh.
你倒是该放松一下 不必了
You, on the other hand, you need to loosen up.
I’m not interested.
你干嘛偷拿我的卫生纸? 我需要啊
Why are you stealing my tissues? I need them.
顺便给我香皂、浴帽 还有清洁剂
While you’re in there, get me some soap, shower caps, some Kieth’s.
我们要开心点,找点乐子 掀起裙角来
We need some fun in our lives. You know, be spontaneous, kick up our skirts.
应该是掀起盖头来 那是你
The expression is “heels.” Maybe for you.
我同意 人只能活一次
I’m with you, girl. You only live once.
来吧 不要
You know. Come on. No.
活出精彩吧
Live it, girl.
我活得很精彩
I’m living.
我活得很精彩
I’m living.
你这么有空就帮我打扫公园套房♥
Come on, help me clean the Park Suite. You’re not doing nothing.
抱歉,你是昨天的女佣
Oh, sorry. Aren’t you the maid I had yesterday?
是的 太好了,再帮个忙
Yes, ma’am. Oh, fantastic. I need another favor.
我得赶去吃午饭 否则我会自己做
I’m so late for lunch, otherwise I’d do it myself.
请帮我到楼下把衣服退掉 好吗?
Would you mind running downstairs to the boutique and returning the outfits in the closet?
好的 谢谢,你真好
Sure, I’ll take care of it. Thank you. You’re the best.

Okay.
她是谁? 公园套房♥的…
Who’s she? She’s the goddess.
女神 你们俩倒很像
She’s staying in the Park Suite. You two actually have a lot in common.
那我♥干♥嘛穿女佣制♥服♥?
Oh, yeah? Then why am I the one wearing the uniform?
我是说她跟她男朋友…
Tell me about it. What I meant was is that she also has a boyfriend
也是在一起很久都还没开…
who she’s been with for a while, who still has not popped
还是处♥女♥?那就跟我一样啊
Her cherry? Because then we’d be identical.
你看什么看? 我是说开口求婚
What are you looking at? I meant the question.
拜托,你怎么…
My God, is your mind always
总是想着那档事?
on the pepperoni?
没错
That’s right, baby.
这就是我跟女神的不同
All right, here’s the difference between me and the goddess.
她为了婚姻大事大费周章…
She’s playing games to trick him into wanting her
那你呢? 我是为了赚钱
And you’re what? I’m working hard for the money.
你有没有去申请升为经理?
Speaking of which, you hand in your application? Management?
有啊
Yeah.
你在干嘛?
Wha? What are you doing?
杜嘉班纳,名牌啊 不行,给我出来
Ooh, Dole, nice. No, no, come on, get out of there.
看一下嘛,反正要退货
I’m just taking a little peek. They’re going back anyway.
你会惹上麻烦
You know you’re gonna get us in trouble.
你们好,女士们
Hello, ladies.
别闹了
Leave that stuff alone. Come on.
你是来帮忙的
You know, you’re supposed to be helping me out in here.
你摸摸看
Feel this material.
跟黄油一样滑
I mean, it’s like butter.
天啊
Oh, my God.
标价五千美金
This stuff is $5000.
一件白色外衣? 该怎么保持干净呀?
For one white outfit? How do you keep it clean?
防污剂
Scotchgard.
六号♥,你也穿六号♥
Oh, yeah. They’re a 6, you’re a 6.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing? What are you doing?!
鞋子也一样
And shoes too.
九号♥鞋,刚刚好
Shoes. Size 9. Perfect.
我穿七号♥半 算八号♥
I’m a 7 1. Which means you’re an 8.
穿厚袜子就可以了
Just put on some gym socks, you’re good to go.
够了啦,快放回去 你在干嘛?
That’s it. Put this stuff back. What are you doing?
你先试穿看看
Not until you try it on.
我不能试穿她的衣服
I can’t try on her clothes!
她要退货,这不是她的 它们是没人要的货色
They’re not hers. They’re not Dole’s. Technically, they’ve been abandoned.
别让它们听至到
Oh, let’s not let them hear us.
谁?衣服吗?
Who, the clothes?
玛莉莎范杜拉…
Marisa Ave Maria Mugs,
我们什么时候有机会 穿到五千元高档货?
when are you or I ever gonna get to try on a $5000 anything?
来嘛,尝尝当贵妇的滋味
Come on, feel how the other half feels, huh?
莉莉,你在干嘛?
Hey, Lily, what are you doing?
我在缝钮扣
Hey. I’m sewing on a button.
今天午饭吃什么?
What’s the cook making for lunch?
星期六,奶酪通心粉
Saturday… You’ll have mac and cheese.
你要上哪儿?
Where you going?
到处逛逛,我会回来
Around. I’ll be right back.
别跑太远 好的
Stay close, okay? Okay.
鲁夫
Rufus.
鲁夫,过来,坐
Rufus, come here. Come here. Sit.
你要上哪儿? 散步
Where are you going? For a walk.
女选民♥联♥盟在楼下举♥行♥午餐会
No, no, no. There’s a League of Women Voters lunch starting downstairs.
你应该去露个脸 趁机拉票,是吗?
We should do a driveby. Make a real quick pit stop, huh?
速战速决,逗她们开心
Yeah, yeah. In and out. Leave them laughing.
老实回答我 没问题
Hey, Jr, quick question. Be honest. Sure thing.
你把我当傻瓜吗?
Do I look as stupid as you think I am?
当然不是,你在说什么?
No. I mean, you’re not stupid. What are you talking about?
怎么了? 你去哪儿?别走
Come on. Come on. Wait. Where are you going? No.
你不喜欢女选民吗?
You have a problem with the ladies’ lunch?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!