穿上外套,我们得走了
Come on. Get your coat. We gotta go.
东西都带齐了吗? 带齐了
You have everything? Yeah.
快,要迟到了
Hurry up, sweetie. We’re late.
小泰,快呀
Ty. Today, pap.
你快把妈妈急死了
You’re killing me, Ty. Right now, you’re killing Mommy.
快,我们走 又不是我的错
Okay, let’s go. It’s not my fault, Mom.
你要演讲给我听吗?
You want to do your speech for me?
喂!小泰,这样好多了
Ty! Hello? That’s better.
你不必24小时都听吧
You don’t have to listen to that thing 24 hours a day.
这是西蒙与加芬克尔
Wait. It’s Simon and Garfunkel.
我叫你绑鞋带,好啦,对不起
That’s why I tell you to tie your shoes. I know. I’m sorry. Oh, my God.
你不能随便关掉 我知道
You can’t just turn them off, Mom. I understand, baby. Come on.
小心,有积水 他们为什么解散?
Careful, there’s a puddle. Why’d they break up?
谁? 西蒙与加芬克尔
Who? Simon and Garfunkel.
你问倒我了,到学校上网查
You got me. You can Google it at school.
走吧
Let’s go.
我不去演讲行不行?
Will I get in trouble if I didn’t give my speech?
我一点都没信心
Because I’m not really feeling it.
怎么会呢? 你准备了一整个暑假
What do you mean, you’re not feeling it? You’ve been working all summer on that speech.
我等不及要听 很无聊的
I can’t wait to hear it. It’s boring.
我、你外婆跟爸爸都很想听
Not to me or to Luella or to your dad.
他不是演讲完才来吗?
I thought we were meeting him after.
才不是,他要来带你去露营
No way. He’s coming, and then you guys are going camping. Remember?
他一定会迟到,大家都会笑我
He’s gonna be late, and then everyone will see.
他不会的,放心,他会准时
Look, he knows what time it starts. Don’t worry, he’ll be there.
你看看我 什么?
What? Hey, look at me.
你脸上有东西 哪里?
You got something on your face there. Where?
这里 妈妈,不要啦
Ooh! Right there. Ma! Mom! Mom, no! Stop!
我擦掉了
There it is. I got it!
你们好 嗨,小泰
Hey, guys. How’s it going? Hey, Ty.
怎样? 演讲是四点钟
What’s up? Oh, the speech thing is at 4.
我知道 你脸上有东西
I know. Come here. You got something on your face.
妈妈! 怎么了?
What? Mom!
别这样 抱歉,小帅哥
Please. I’m sorry. Mr. Cool Guy.
我爱你
I love you.
乖乖上课
Have a good day.
(如何养育天才儿童)
早上好,玛莉莎 你好,柯拉,我的钻石呢?
Good morning, Marisa. What’s up, Cora? How my diamonds?
在你的翡翠和红宝石旁边
They’re hanging with your rubies and your emeralds.
听起来真棒
Oh, I like the sound of that.
你真准时 当然了
Just made it, Marisa. I always do.
早安,玛莉莎 你好,齐夫
Good morning, Marisa. What’s up, Reef?
天气怎样? 艳阳高照,真好
How’s the weather? Sunshine. That’s nice.
有好戏看吗?
Anything good on?
他开门拿报纸被老婆推出去
He opened the door for the paper. The wife just pushed him out.
看到他的丑脸我也受不了
That nasty butt first thing in the morning, I’d kick him out too.
等等,他那个不喝牛奶的人
Oh, my God. Wait a minute. He’s one of mine, the lactose intolerant.
我喜欢你替房♥客取外号♥
I like how you name the people.
我倒是想知道你都怎么叫我?
What you call me behind my back, I wonder.
立刻拿一件浴袍到查尔斯套房♥
Yeah. Can I get a robe to the Charles Suite ASAP? Thank you.
我都叫你上帝,因为你无所不知
I call you God because you see everything and you still smile.
很好,我喜欢 回头见,齐夫
I’m cool with that. I surely am. I’ll see you later, Reef.
贝斯福女佣做事勤快 贝斯福女佣服务周到
A Hereford maid is expedient. A Hereford maid is thorough.
贝斯福女佣笑脸迎人
A Hereford maid serves with a smile.
贝斯福女佣要轻手轻脚 不让客人发现
And above all, a Hereford maid strives to be invisible.
我们干脆当隐形人算了
Maybe we can disappear one day altogether.
我听到一个消息
You know what I just heard?
克莉丝汀下月一号♥就走人
Christina? History after the 1st.
厨房♥的那个还是副经理?
Christina kitchen or Christina assistant manager?
副经理 你知道这代表什么吗?
Assistant manager. And you know what that means?
这代表二号♥就会有别人来管我
Yeah, it means somebody else is gonna be busting my ass on the 2nd.
错,这代表他们要找新副经理
Wrong. It means we’re gonna need a new assistant manager.
芭芭拉,下班去喝酒吗? 整整十小时后
Yo, Barb, we still on for happy hour? Uhhuh. Ten hours and counting.
玛莉莎,你听到吗?
Hey, Marisa, you here?
让我先穿制♥服♥,谢谢
Can I finish getting dressed, please? Thank you.
你一直说你想要当经理
You’re the one who keeps talking about being a manager.
这是你的好机会
All I’m saying is, it could be you.
拜托,女佣才不能当经理
Give me a break. They’re not gonna make a maid a manager.
有何不可?什么都有可能
Why not? Today’s a new day. Anything’s possible.
你了吗?
You know what I’m saying?
星期五清晨,大家打起精神
Friday morning, people! Lots to do. Heads up.
贝克斯姆经理有事宣布
Mr. Extrude has an announcement to make. Mr. Extrude.
克莉丝汀升职后有一个空缺…
Christina Howard’s promotion has created a vacancy that we’ve decided to fill
我们决定提拔部门员工
with inhouse personnel.
也许是一位管家 不好意思哦,贝克斯姆经理
Perhaps one of our butlers. Excuse me, Mr. Extrude, sir?
是的,戚荷小姐 女佣能申请吗?
Yes, Miss Hoecake? Can a maid apply?
只要员工连续工作三年…
Well, technically, if an employee’s been here for three consecutive years,
他或是她就有资格申请
he or, indeed, she, is qualified to apply.
当然可以,为什么不可以? 什么都有可能
So yes. Sure. Absolutely. Why not? Anything is possible.
听到了吧,他说什么都有可能
You hear that? The man said anything’s possible.
我猜是吧
Yeah, I guess he did.
今天的新事项…
On to new business.
雷德克里弗先生要退房♥ 葛林伍德先生要住进来
Mr. Radcliff is checking out of 709. Mr. Greensward is checking in.
他又戒酒了,把酒柜清空
He’s back on the wagon, so let’s clear out the minibar.
康嘉财务总监住进814房♥
Kangaroo CFO, Mr. Furor, is checking into 814.
补充矿泉水、清洗地毯 为他的客人准备拖鞋
Stock Evian, shampoo the rugs and extra slippers for his guests.
玛莉莎,注意麦迪逊套房♥
Marisa, heads up on the Madison Suite.
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
萨基太太带小孩来访…
Mrs. Sage is arriving with the children,
最好让萨基先生女友先走一步
preferably after Mr. Sage’s girlfriend departs.
你这个贱♥人♥
You son of a bitch!
确保交接过程顺利
Let’s make sure it’s a smooth transition.
三只手姊妹又来了 我们会密切监视
The Guarded sisters are back. We’ll track them on surveillance,
请注意浴袍、餐具和台灯
but do keep an eye on all bathrobes, cutlery and light fixtures.
苏富比总裁卡洛琳蓝恩 从四季大饭店搬来
Soother’s director, Caroline Lane, has switched from the Four Seasons.
她要求公园景观套房♥…
She requested a park view
喜欢紫色兰花和熏衣草香
and favors purple orchids and lavender scents.
州议员克里斯马歇今天莅临
Assemblyman Chris Marshall arrives today.
他将展开竞选活动…
He’s gearing up his campaign,
他的套房♥要充当会议中心…
So his suite will be doubling as a conference center
每四个钟头要补充酒和咖啡
with the liquor and coffee bars turning over every four hours.
他带了一只大狗 请准备必要的配备
And he’s bringing his large dog, so we’ll need proper accoutrements.
纽曼先生又住进谢尔曼套房♥
And finally, Mr. Newman is back in the Sherman Suite.
女士们,他是个暴露狂
Careful, ladies, he’s a full Monty.
我不知道有人在 没关系
I had no idea anyone was here. Don’t worry about it, Mr. Monty.
没什么大不了
No big deal.
真的没什么大不了 没什么大不了
And I do mean no big deal. No big deal.
熏衣草
Lavender!
你很有创意 谢谢夸奖
You’re very creative, Marisa. Thank you, ma’am.
你三点要早走,去找莱诺签退
Since you have to leave at 3, go find Lionel and have him sign off.
我要请你帮我签退… 可恶
Sir, I need you to sign off on the
该死的
Damn!
天啊,让我来
Oh, good Lord. Here, let me.
来 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
你的手在流血
Oh, God. Your hand’s bleeding.
用力压
Here. Squeeze tight.
该死,他来了
Damn. He’s checked in.
天之骄子克里斯马歇…
Quote, Sentimental favorite Chris Marshall,
诸如此类…
blah, blah, blah,
已故参议员葛兰马歇之子 诸如此类…
son of the late Senator Graham Marshall, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
将角逐他父亲的参议院席位
is expected to run for his father’s senatorial seat in the next election.
就这样 给我看,杰瑞
End quote. That’s it. Very respectable. Let me see that. Let me see it, Jerry.
你不必看,我不给你
Let me see it. You don’t need to see it. No.
拿来 好吧,我还没看完
Give it here. Fine. But I hadn’t finished it yet.
“天之骄子和花♥花♥公♥子♥…
“Sentimental favorite and playboy politico
州议员克里斯马歇…” 你漏念了几个字
Assemblyman Chris Marshall…” Guess you missed a few words there, Jr.
花♥花♥公♥子♥是一种称赞
What, “playboy”? That’s a compliment.
“他上周和漂亮宝贝取消婚约…
“Who called off his engagement last week to biter babe Daniella Van deer,
今天一个人来到纽约” 够八卦吧
arrives in town solo.” Respectful, huh?
你是公众人物,这不算什么
Well, listen, you know, you’re a public figure. It’s news. So what?
我们又没订婚 你到底站在谁那边?