Your gun’s out of its holster, Briggs. First time?
你知道你到不了市政厅的 卡拉汉
You know you’re not going to city hall.
你只能被装在尸袋里离开
The only way you’re going anywhere is in a rubber bag.
把你的枪给我
Let me have your gun.
还有子弹
Now the shells.
三个 我知道你带三个弹匣
Three. You always carry three.
把它们扔出窗外
Throw them out the window.
你怎么会想出这种事情来 布立基
How do you figure on pulling this off, Briggs?
我主导调查研究 从你的报告 我可以想到任何细节
l run the investigation, with your record, l can make anything stick.
我不了解的是为什么会是你
What l can’t understand is, why you of all people?
一百年前人们在这个城市也是这么做的
A hundred years ago in this city, people did the same thing.
历史让义警合法化 我们都是一样的
History justified the vigilantes, we’re no different.
只要是危害到社会安全的人都该死
Anyone who threatens the security of the people will be executed.
以牙还牙 哈里 这就是报应
-Evil for evil, Harry. Retribution. -That’s just fine.
你说得对 但为什么要谋杀他们
But how does murder fit in?
当警♥察♥自己都成了行刑手
When police start becoming their own executioners…
结果会变成怎样呢 布立基
…where’s it gonna end, Briggs?
很快的 你会杀掉擅自穿越马路的人
Pretty soon, you’ll start executing people for jaywalking.
然后是违反交通规则的人
And executing people for traffic violations.
最后你因为邻居的狗 在你的草坪撒尿而杀了他
Then you end up executing your neighbor ’cause his dog pisses on your lawn.
我们杀的人没有一个是不该死的人
There isn’t one man we’ve killed that didn’t deserve what was coming to him.
不 有些不是 查里麦考伊
Yes, there is. Charlie McCoy.
那你会怎么做
What would you have done?
我会遵守法律
l’d have upheld the law.
你对法律又懂什么狗屁
What the hell do you know about the law?
你是个好警♥察♥ 哈里
You’re a great cop, Harry.
你有机会加入我们 却选择活在体制内
You had a chance to join the team, but you’d rather stick to the system.
布立基 我憎恨这该死的制度
Briggs, l hate the goddamn system.
但除非能有人将它变得合理
But until someone comes along…
不然 我还是要遵守它
…with some changes that make sense, l’ll stick with it.
你就要死翘翘了
You’re about to become extinct.
下一个交流通道下去
Get off at the next exit.
瑞德
Red?
瑞德
Red?
布立基说得对 你们经验还不够
Briggs was right. You guys don’t have enough experience.
不要动 卡拉汉
Just hold it right there, Callahan.
别耍花招
No tricks.
你的组织已经毁灭了 布立基
Your organization’s through, Briggs.
相信我 我在警校里还能找到更多的人
There’s a lot more where they came from, believe me.
你快给我滚开 快滚
Move out of the way. Move it!
维护♥法♥律
Uphold the law.
你刚刚杀了三名警员 哈里
You just killed three police officers, Harry.
我不杀你
And the only reason l’m not gonna kill you…
是因为我要用你自己的制度来惩罚你
…is because l’m gonna prosecute you with your own system.
我会出庭作证
lt’ll be my word against yours.
然而谁会相信你的话呢
And who’s gonna believe you?
你是个杀手 哈里 一个疯子
You’re a killer, Harry. A maniac!
人应该知道自己的能力所在
A man’s got to know his limitations.