…and you have to start full-scale military operations.
除非人家对我开枪 不然我是不会开枪的
l didn’t start shooting at anyone who didn’t start shooting at me first.
只要你每次一拔枪 我就得写上三个月的报告
Each time you pull out that gun, my paperwork backs up for three months.
局长已经和我谈过了 卡拉汉
The chief and l have already conferred on this matter.
他批准进行大规模的调查
A full investigation is warranted here.
那个殉职的警员呢
What about a dead cop?
我警告过你别带他们去的
-l warned you against taking them. -Sweet was killed with the first shot.
有人已经泄漏风声给他们 他们知道我们要去 布立基
Besides they were tipped off. They knew we were coming, Briggs.
怎么会 别跟我胡说八道的
How? Don’t hand me that crap.
我告诉你他们知道我们要去
They knew we were coming.
我逮捕过无数的坏蛋 这点我看得出来
After 200 arrests, l know the difference.
如果我能做主 卡拉汉
lf l have my way, Callahan,
在你有生之年是无法再逮捕任何人的
you won’t make another arrest as long as you live.
你说完了吗 副局长
ls that all, Lieutenant?
不 还没有完
No, that’s not all.
我要那颗你给我看过的子弹
l want that slug you showed me.
我比对过弹道了 根本没什么
l ran that through ballistics, it was nothing.
是不同的枪射出来的
The rifling was totally different.
它还是州政♥府♥的证据 立刻给我交出来
lt’s still State’s evidence. l want it anyway.
拿去吃吧
Eat it.
听着 哈里 如果这真的代表了什么
Look, Harry, if it means anything,
我想你找错人了
l think you got the wrong end of the stick.
你真的那么想 是
-You do? -Yeah.
他们进去时发现了什么
What did they find when they got in there?
没什么 帕莱西欧还是一样毫无嫌疑
Nothing. Palancio was as clean as he could possibly be.
他们知道我们会去 哈里
They knew we were coming, Harry.
你觉得他们为什么要对我们开枪
Why do you figure they opened up on us?
他们一定觉得这次行动 就像是其他人中的陷阱
They must’ve thought it was a set-up like the others.
没错 不会吧
-lt was. -No.
这是个陷阱 厄利
lt was a set-up, Early.
我知道我说的话有点匪夷所思 连我自己都不相信
What l’ll lay on you seems so far-fetched, l can’t even believe it myself.
自从跟你搭档以来 什么事都无法让我感到惊讶
l gave up being surprised working with you anyway.
如果我告诉你
Would you be surprised if l told you…
是一群菜鸟警♥察♥杀了所有的大坏蛋
…a bunch of rookie cops were the ones who were doing all the killing?
你看
See this?
我给布立基的子弹是假的
l gave Briggs a phony for the time being.
这是我在靶场
This is a bullet l took out of the target range.
从戴维斯的枪里拿出来的
lt came from Davis’ gun.
它跟从查里麦考伊身上 取下来的子弹弹道相符
lt matches up with the one taken out of Charlie McCoy’s body.
戴维斯 这太疯狂了
Davis? That’s insane.
或许是吧 但有人告诉帕莱西欧 我们要去找他
Maybe so, but somebody tipped-off Palancio that we were coming.
他希望我或是帕莱西欧被杀 或是我们两个都死
Wanting me killed or Palancio or hopefully both.
对 但是今天史威特死了
Yeah, but Sweet died today.
史威特牺牲了
Sweet was sacrificed.
更重要的是如果我猜对了 我会牺牲的
What’s more important if l’m right, l’ll be sacrificed.
他们知道我会告诉你 所以你也会牺牲
They’ve gotta figure l told you, which means you’ll be sacrificed.
对
Yeah.
如果我死了 我要你把这件事告诉布立基
lf anything happens to me, l want you to give that to Lt. Briggs.
好吧
Okay.
要是他们杀了我们两个呢
What happens if they get us both?
那么他们就赢了
Then they win.
对 这很难了解 为什么会变成今天这个局面
lt’s not hard to understand how this could happen, the way things are.
不可思议的事或许警局里
As incredible as it seems,
有一股私自运作的力量
there may be a sub-organization within the police force.
像是几年前巴西警局的丑闻一样
Sort of a death squad like they had in Brazil some years back.
该死
Damn.
有时我半夜醒来 心想这世界到底是怎么了
Some nights l wake up, wonder where the hell the world’s going to.
我要你好好照顾自己 你明白吗
l want you to take care of yourself, you understand?
嗨
Hi!
嗨
Hi.
天啊 你的脸怎么了
Jesus, what happened to your face?
没事 只是缝了几针
Nothing, just a few stitches.
我要去买♥♥东西 要我买♥♥些啤酒回来吗
l was going to the market, how about if l bring back a few beers?
好 我现在需要喝点啤酒
Good, l could use a beer right about now.
我有你的钥匙 所以我会帮你拿信
l’ve got your key, so l’ll get your mail, too.
好的 宝贝
All right, baby.
把床弄暖和了
Keep it warm.
你知道要起诉警♥察♥有多困难吗
Do you have any idea how hard it is to prosecute a cop?
你们这些英雄 这个星期杀了十二个人
You heroes have killed a dozen people this week.
下个星期你们要做什么
What are you gonna do next week?
再杀十二个人
Kill a dozen more.
当英雄就是你们走的路吗
ls that what you guys are all about, being heroes?
我们的英雄都死了
All our heroes are dead.
我们是学会战斗的
We are the first generation…
第一代精英
…that’s learned to fight.
我们想把那些应该被法♥院♥判定入狱
We’re simply ridding society of killers that would be caught…
或是被判死刑的坏蛋除掉
…and sentenced anyway if our courts worked properly.
我们从众人皆知的恶棍下手
We began with the criminals that the people know…
那样大家就会了解我们的想法
…so that our actions would be understood.
问题不在于使用不使用暴♥力♥
lt’s not just a question of whether or not to use violence.
而是没有别的办法了 警官
There simply is no other way, lnspector.
你们应该了解的
You of all people…
你不是加入我们
…should understand that.
就是与我们为敌
Either you’re for us or you’re against us.
恐怕你们看错我了
l’m afraid you’ve misjudged me.
嗨 桑妮 嗨 苏
-Hi, Sunny. -Hi, Sue.
不 不
No, no!
哈里 你在干什么
Harry, what are you doing?
发生什么事了
Hey, what’s going on down here?
我要把这个信箱拆了 不然你以为是怎么回事
l’m taking the mailbox apart, what does it look like?
你住在这里 对吧 对
-You people live here, don’t you? -Yeah.
你到底要对这信箱怎么样 你的钥匙丢了吗
What are you doing to the mailbox? Did you lose you key?
你为什么不管好你的闲事
Why don’t you mind your own goddamn business.
那也是我的信箱 别想耍我
That’s my mailbox, too. Don’t you get smart with me!
破坏邮件触犯联邦法律
Tampering with the mail is a federal offense.
我要去报♥警♥了
l’m calling the police.
我就是警♥察♥
l am the police.
什么
What?
你就是住在楼上的警♥察♥
The cop that lives upstairs?
那是什么
What’s that?
塑胶炸♥弹♥
Plastic explosive.
炸♥弹♥
A bomb?
没错
That’s right.
如果你再烦我 我们全都要被炸上天
lf you’d bothered me any more, we’d all be stuck to the ceiling.
拿去 你要拿一下吗 不不不 我不想管这件事了
-Do you want to hold it? -No. l don’t want to get involved.
你进屋子里千万别出来 谁来都别开门
Go to your apartment and stay there. Don’t open for anybody.
帮我接凶杀组布立基副局长 我是卡拉汉警官
Homicide, Lt. Briggs, lnspector Callahan calling.
卡拉汉 你在哪里
Callahan, where are you?
听着 布立基 我刚刚在我的信箱里发现炸♥弹♥
Look, Briggs, l just found a bomb in my mailbox.
我要你立刻派人去厄利家
l want you to get a man over to Early’s house right away.
什么
What?
我家被放了炸♥弹♥
l’ve got a bomb right here!
立刻派人去厄利家 听到了吗
Now get a man over to Early’s, you hear me?
好
Right.
你呆着别离开 我会赶过去
Stay right where you are. l’ll be down there myself.
别离开
Don’t move.
谁
Yeah?
进来吧
Come on in.
我不喜欢发生这种事情
l don’t like looking down one of those.
炸♥弹♥在哪里
Where’s the bomb?
在右边的抽屉里
Right on the dresser.
好吧 我们快走吧
All right. Let’s get out of here.
艾弗里一定知道这件事情的
Avery will want to see this.
你开车好吗 我想仔细看看这玩艺儿
You mind driving? l want to take a closer look at this thing.
炸♥弹♥可以用你的信箱钥匙触发
This thing could be activated by your mailbox key.
或是计时器
Or by a timer.
这里右转
Turn right, here.
上高速公路
Get on the freeway.
高速公路
The freeway?
你发现市政厅的新路了吗 副局长
You got a new route to city hall, Lieutenant?
布立基 你拔抢了 第一次吗