美国航♥空♥5577号♥班机直飞华盛顿 请在五号♥登机门登机
这些暴徒挟持了九十名人♥质♥
We’ve got 90 people being terrorized by those maniacs…
飞机现在停靠在B区
…in boarding area B right now.
他们怎么那么久还没到 他们说过十五分钟就会到吗
What’s taking so long? They said they’d be there in 15 minutes?
国际航♥班♥的飞行员在哪里
Where’s that overseas pilot?
我不明白 菲尔 他们是怎么通过安检的
l don’t understand. How did they get through security?
我不知道 出了什么事情吗
-l don’t know. -Any problems here?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
对不起 请你离开 我是警♥察♥
-l’m sorry, you’ll have to leave. -l’m a police officer.
有两个疯狂劫机犯 劫持了我们飞往纽约的班机
We’ve got two frantic hijackers on our New York flight.
你们联络联邦调查局了吗 联络了 他们正在赶过来
-Have you called the FBl? -They’re on their way here right now.
但是劫匪要一名国际航♥班♥的飞行员 在他们起飞前登机
But the hijackers want an overseas pilot before they take off.
想听听我的建议吗
May l make a suggestion?
下午好
Good afternoon.
你还真会拖延时间 把门关上
You took your goddamn time about it. Now, close that door!
好了 那里装着什么
All right, what’s in there?
国际航♥班♥表和飞行计划
Overseas charts and flight plans.
把它放下
Set it down!
好了 转过身去
All right, turn around.
站着别动
Stay there.
好了 进去
All right, turn around here.
拿去 现在快给我进去
Here! Now get in there!
一切都交给你了 好了 飞机准备起飞
-lt’s all yours now. -All right, get this thing up!
去哪里
Where to?
先让飞机起飞 我会告诉你我们去哪里
You get us up, l’ll tell you where to when we’re up.
你要我们就起飞位置 对吧
You want to put us in take-off position?
启动三号♥引擎
Starting three.
快点
Move it!
好了 我听到了
All right, l’ll take it.
没错 副局长 还好你的人在这里
That’s right, Lieutenant. We were lucky to have one of your men here.
卡拉汉警官 他现在上了飞机
He’s on board now, an lnspector Callahan.
卡拉汉
Callahan!
不好意思 机长 我知道这听起来很蠢
Excuse me, Captain. l know this may sound silly…
但是 你会开飞机吗
…but can you fly?
不 从来都没有学过
No. Never had a lesson.
坐下
Sit down!
你在这里干什么 副局长
What are you doing here, Lieutenant?
哈里 你这个疯子 我差点撞死你
Harry! You crazy son of a bitch! l could’ve killed you.
我注意到了 查理 你好吗
Yeah, l noticed that, Charlie. What the hell you doing?
好久不见了
l haven’t seen you in a coon’s age.
我本来想去看看你 但我们一直都很忙
l been meaning to drop by, but we’ve been kind of busy.
对 我没跟卡萝住在一起了
Yeah, well, l ain’t living with Carol anymore.
抱歉会这样
Sorry to hear that.
是啊 这是我连续三次被踢出局了
Yeah. lt’s my third time at bat.
旧日好时光到哪里去了呢
Where’s the time go?
我开始害怕时间流逝了
l’m afraid of time.
从我到这里来之后
l know you 10 years already,
我认识你也十年了 你知道吗
ever since l first came out here, you realize that?
我觉得你看起来一点都没老 你觉得我老了吗
You don’t look older to me. Do l look older to you?
你为什么不调回内勤呢 查理
Why don’t you put in for some desk work, Charlie?
你不需要在街上巡逻了
You don’t need the streets anymore.
我们该把这些美好的年华献给海军的
We should’ve put our 20 in the Marines.
现在要是警♥察♥在街上把流氓打死了
These days, a cop kills a hoodlum on the street…
他最好是把尸体藏起来
…he might as well just dump the body some place.
因为那些弱智检察官会想尽一切办法折磨他
Because those snot-nosed young bastards…
然后坐在办公室就可以把人杀死
…down at the DA’s office will crucify them one way or another.
流氓可以杀♥警♥♥察♥ 但要是警♥察♥把流氓给杀了
A hood can kill a cop, but let a cop kill a hood….
我说的对吧
Am l right?
你工作太久了 你为什么不申请退休呢
You put in plenty of time, why don’t you go for retirement?
怎么了 你不需要当警♥察♥的
What the hell, you don’t need this.
我认识你十年了 我来告诉你一件事情 这是我们的秘密
l know you 10 years. l’ll tell you something, l’ll never retire.
我永远都不会退休
Never!
我要继续斗争
l’m going out fighting.
那时唯一的办法 对吧
That’s the only way to go. Am l right?
你们是警♥察♥
You boys rookies?
是的 我们是交通警♥察♥
Yes, sir. Traffic.
我是约翰戴维斯 他是菲尔史威特
l’m John Davis. This is Phil Sweet.
那边是瑞德亚斯特拉跟麦克格林姆
That’s Red Astrachan, Mike Grimes.
你是哈里卡拉汉警官 对吧 是的
-You’re lnspector Harry Callahan, no? -That’s right.
你们这时来这里干什么 你们没有固定的上班时间吗
What are you doing here? Don’t you have regular times for this?
现在如果枪法不准 就别上街去执勤
You shouldn’t be on the streets if you can’t shoot well.
杀手可是不会对你手下留情的 你会惹上一身的麻烦的
-Killers don’t make allowances. -You’re in big trouble.
你们说的对
Can’t fault you there.
下周你会参加射击比赛吗
Are you shooting in the combat championship next week?
我一向都会参加的
l always do.
你每年都会赢得比赛 对吗 那已经变成这里的传统了
-You win every year, don’t you? -Became sort of an institution around here.
是的 我们听说过你的事迹
Yes, sir, we’ve heard all about you.
这是我唯一能在这里独处的时候
This is about the only time l get this place alone.
如果你想独自呆着的话 我们可以离开
We’ll leave if you’d like the range to yourself.
不 没关系
No, that’s all right.
你的四四型连发手♥枪♥装的是什么子弹
What kind of a load do you use in that .44?
我用的是特别的轻质子弹
A light special.
我觉得这种枪跟加了枪塞的
This size gun gives me better control and less recoil…
三五七型连发手♥枪♥相比
…than a .357 Magnum
控制力道比较好 后坐力也比较轻
with wadcutters.
还不错
That’s not bad.
想试试看吗
Care to try?
不 长官 我想还是算了吧
No, sir. No, l don’t think so.
试试看吧 史威特
-Come on, give it a try. -Go on, Sweet.
我有点近视
l’m farsighted.
别掉地上了
Don’t drop it.
不错嘛
Hey, that’s not bad.
我觉得枪有点重 我一发没打中
Well, l think it’s just a little heavy for me. l missed one.
是啊 你会习惯的
You’ll get used to it.
告诉我 你在哪里学射击的 一定不是在这里
Where did you learn to shoot? Not around here.
不 长官 不是 是在亚尔班特种突击队
No, sir, no. Airborne Rangers, Special Forces.
其他人更厉害吗
And the rest of these guys, even close?
我想格林姆跟我差不多
Well, Grimes here, he’s… …l guess he’s about even with me.
亚斯特拉在手气好的时候比我们好 手气好
Astrachan’s a little better on a good day.
戴维斯是个疯子 他比我们厉害多了
And Davis is just dog nuts. He’s a lot better.
比你们厉害多了 他耍起枪来一定很帅
A lot better? Sure show a sense of style.
史威特 对不对
Sweet, is it?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我回凶杀组后 希望你们能来找我
When l get back on Homicide, l hope you boys will come see me.
太棒了 非常感谢你 谢谢 我们非常愿意
-Good. -Thank you very much, we’d like that.
走吧
Let’s go!
晚安 长官 晚安
-Good night, sir. -Good night.
谁请客 太阳照到我的眼睛
Who buys? The sun was in my eyes!
少来了 格林姆 你老是被太阳照到眼睛
You got to be on, Grimes. The sun is always in your eyes.
我老是要请你们这些混♥蛋♥喝啤酒
How come l always have to buy the beer for you turkeys.
你们要去哪里 走吧 把帽子戴上 快点
Where do you want to go?
戴上你的帽子
Put your hat on!
现在过来 宝贝
Come on now, baby.
你们看看我的戒指 看到我的戒指你们就知道了
Will you look at my ring!
好漂亮哦
lt’s beautiful!
是帮派火拼吗
ls this a gang war?
没有别的消息了吗
You have nothing to say?
会发生更严重的黑社会火拼吗 我现在无可奉告
-Do you expect more murder or violence? -l have nothing to say at this time.
是黑道火拼吗 副局长 不予置评
-ls this a gang war, Lieutenant? -No comment.
去年本市发生了两百起凶杀案 你要对此发表评论吗
There were 200 murders last year. Do you want to make a comment on that?
游泳池里不会有炸♥弹♥ 这个城市属于所有的市民
There’ll be no bombs in pools. This town belongs to the people.
我们要执行法律 维护秩序
We’re gonna have law and order here.
这是我目前可以说的
That’s all l have to say at this time.
副局长 那是什么意思
What does that mean, Lieutenant?
你扮鬼
You’re it!
你扮鬼
You’re it!
你不跟我们玩吗
Don’t you want to play with us?
我不知道 亲爱的 只要一下子就好
-Well, l don’t know, sweetheart. -Just a little while?
你真是吃了顿大餐
You’re really getting the full treatment.
你不经常好好的吃顿饭 对吗
lt’s not often you get a sit-down dinner.
好了 孩子们 够了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!