这是四四型的连发手♥枪♥ 全世界威力最大的手♥枪♥
This is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world.
可以把你的脑袋轰掉
And it could blow your head clean off.
你觉得自己很幸运吗
Do you feel lucky?
雷卡先生 你对自己被判定无罪释放有何感想
Mr. Ricca! How do you feel about your acquittal?
这证明我说的话都是真的
lt proves what l always said,
我跟史卡兹谋杀案一点关系都没有
l had nothing to do with Scarza’s murder.
你知道是谁杀了史卡兹及他的家人吗
Who could have killed Anthony Scarza and his family?
那是个蠢问题 别来烦我
That’s a stupid question. Get off my back!
温斯顿先生
Mr. Weinstein,
请解释缺乏佐证的法律意义
explain the technicality involving the lack of admissible evidence.
那是个现在说不清的法律用词
That’s a legality that can’t be explained at this time.
温斯顿先生 你似乎对判决结果不感意外
Mr. Weinstein, you don’t seem surprised about the decision.
我不知道 他们干吗浪费纳税人的钱
l don’t know why they waste the taxpayers’ money.
这整件事都是对守法生意人的独断攻击
This whole thing is an arbitrary attack on a legitimate businessman.
雷卡先生 你有其他的看法吗 什么
-Do you have any comments? -What, dear?
你有其他的看法吗 雷卡先生
Do you have any other comments?
对 我可以告诉你 他们的脑袋挂了
l’ll give you a comment: Their minds are dead.
你是什么意思 我是说他们的脑袋挂了
-What do you mean by that? -Their minds are dead.
我想雷卡先生的意思是他对判决结果很满意
Mr. Ricca means he is very pleased with the decision.
外面聚集大批民众 你会担心自己的安危吗
There’s a big crowd. Do you fear for your life?
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
伊斯塔布洛克先生
Mr. Estabrook.
身为检察官 你对法庭判决有何看法
As the prosecutor, how do you feel about the court’s decision?
这种事以前曾经发生过 也可能会再发生
lt’s happened before, it’ll probably happen again.
其余的无可奉告
l have no more comments.
对不起 无可奉告
l’m sorry, no comments. No comments!
我无可奉告
l have no comments.
你知道我在想什么吗 我告诉你
You know what l think? l’ll tell you what l think!
去他的想法 那就是我的想法
Fuck the courts, that’s what l think!
他们浪费太多时间去思考街头杀手的人♥权♥
They’ve already wasted too much time worrying about the rights of killers!
雷卡 你是凶手
Ricca, you’re a killer!
快上车
Get in the car! Go on!
凶手
Murderer!
今天 著名的工会领袖卡迈雷卡
Today the noted labor leader Carmine Ricca…
因缺乏可采用的证据 被判无罪释放
…was acquitted on a technicality: the lack of admissible evidence.
雷卡被控共谋杀害了
Ricca had been charged with complicity…
工会改革者史卡兹及他的家人
…in the murders of labor reformer Anthony Scarza and his family.
当他今天下午被判无罪释放出现在法庭外时
When he appeared outside the courthouse this afternoon, a free man…
民众发动了犹如暴♥动♥般的示♥威♥游♥行♥
…it touched off a wild, mob-like demonstration.
但警方最后控制住情况
But the police were finally able to bring it under control…
无人受伤
…and there have been no reports of injuries.
但愤怒的民众全心祈求
But one can expect an uproar from an angry and alarmed crowd…
雷卡能够被判有罪
…which fully expected Ricca to be convicted.
我相信雷卡案会有继续发展
And l’m sure we haven’t heard the last of the Ricca case.
这是亚特布朗在法♥院♥所作的现场报道
Art Brown reporting from city hall.
是条子
Cop.
查诺 我的天啊
Gino, for Christ’s sake.
得了 卡迈 我刚刚的速度只有婴儿车那么快
Come on, Carmine. l’m driving this thing like a baby carriage.
麻烦把驾照给我看看
Could l see your driver’s license, please?
你知道是谁坐在后面吗
Do you know who that is sitting back there?
我还是要看你的驾照
l’ll still have to see your driver’s license, please.
我得找找看
l’ll have to find it.
你知道你为什么被拦下来吗
Do you know why you’re being stopped?
是的 我们知道 警官 你犯了一个大错
Yes, we know, Officer, and you’re making a big mistake.
你刚刚越过双黄线
-You crossed a double line back there. -A double line?
越过双黄线
Take it easy.
别激动 你说的都对 警官
Whatever you say, Officer.
我刚好找到了 警官
l just happened to find it, sir.
没错 辛普赛门
That’s right, Simple Simon.
看看那是不是偷来的
Check, see if it’s stolen.
我要那个混♥蛋♥被革职
l want this bastard busted out of his job.
我们会处理他的 你们别激动好吗
We’ll take care of this guy. You fellas, just take it easy.
这部车是你的 是他的
-This car registered to you? -To him.
我要看行驶执照 好的 先把驾驶执照还给我
-l’ll have to see the registration. -Come on, give me that license.
嗨 哈里 这是你的案子吗
Hi, Harry. ls this your case?
华特
Walter?
你好 哈里 你来这里干嘛
Hello, Harry. What are you doing here?
这就是做坏人的下场
This couldn’t have happened to a nicer bunch.
雷卡 温斯顿跟他的律师 詹姆士康提那 还有司机
Ricca, Weinstein, his attorney. James Cantina, the driver.
保镖呢
What about the bodyguard?
我们还在查 副局长
We’re checking that out now, Lieutenant.
看起来有人帮纳税人省了不少钱 对吧
Looks like somebody saved the taxpayers a lot of money, doesn’t it?
卡拉汉 你来这里干什么 你应该去监视嫌疑犯的
Callahan, what’re you doing here? You’re on loan to stakeout.
我们毫无发现 而且人就在附近
We had nothing hot on, besides, we were close.
卡拉汉 你立刻给我上车 去支援监视小组
Callahan, you get your lying ass in gear and get back to that stakeout squad.
有什么事就用电♥话♥联络
Anything else, you call it in.
你觉得这是谁干的 布立基
Who do you think did this, Briggs?
你正在监视嫌疑犯 卡拉汉
You’re on loan to stakeout, Callahan.
没错 副局长 那是你下的命令
That’s right, Lieutenant, you saw to that.
我对你没有私人偏见 卡拉汉
l’ve got nothing personal against you, Callahan.
但是我们无法承受每次你一上街
But we can’t have the public crying, ”police brutality”…
就有民众大喊”警♥察♥打人”
…every time you’re on the street.
你可以需要我来侦办这类的案子
You just might need me on a job like this.
不管凶手是谁 他都是个高手
Whoever did this was very good at it.
你心里很清楚 哈里
You’d sure be the one to know, Harry.
好了 我只是在为民众工作 布立基 我也是
-Well, l just work for this city, Briggs. -So do l.
而且资历比你深
Longer than you.
我从来没拔出过枪 一次也没有 我以此为荣
And l never had to take my gun out of its holster, once. l’m proud of that.
你是个好人 副局长
Well, you’re a good man, Lieutenant.
一个好人知道自己的能力所在
A good man always knows his limitations.
布立基副局长
Lt. Briggs?
有什么线索
What did you get?
看起来他们被连环手♥枪♥所杀
Well, it looks like they were killed with a Magnum.
他们现在在查血型和指纹
The boys now are checking the blood types and for fingerprints.
那是什么
What do you have?
司机的驾照 看起来不像一般的黑道火拼 对吧
Driver’s license. Doesn’t look at all like the usual gangster crap, does it?
布立基今天心情不太好
Briggs has his nose up his ass today.
我想他一定在担心他的升迁问题
l guess he thinks that’s where his promotion is.
呵呵 待会儿见 哈里
See you later, Harry.
你和布立基之间到底怎么了
What’s with you and Briggs anyway?
嫉妒
Jealousy.
他知道这个案子应该由我来侦办 那只是时间问题
He knows this is the kind of case l should be on. lt’s just a matter of time.
厄利 你想插手吗
Hey, Early, want to get in on this?
那是怎么一回事
What the hell is that about?
他们或许在赌你做我的搭档 可以活多久
They’re giving odds on how long you’ll stay alive being my partner.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?

Nope.
你上一个搭档和你呆了多久
How long did your last partner go?
几个星期
A couple of weeks.
别担心 他还活着 在大学里教书
Don’t worry, he’s still alive, teaching college.
你还有事吗 史密斯
You have another trade, Smith?
没有 没有 你呢
No, no. Do you?
没有 可是比尔迈克肯基有
No, but Bill Mackenzie does.
谁是比尔迈克肯基
Who in the hell is Bill Mackenzie?
他是凶杀组的退休警官 现在在机场开了家汉堡店
He’s an ex-homicide man, has a snack shop out at the airport.
他做的汉堡是全市最好吃的 你饿了吗
Greatest burgers in town. Hungry?
你看过那个后还吃得下 看过什么
-How can you be hungry after seeing that? -Seeing what?
雷卡终于买♥♥车了 这世界还是有希望的
So, Ricca finally bought it. There must be hope for the world yet.
你要吃什么
How about you? Do you want something?
我们今天有辣味大蒜面包
We got chili and garlic bread today.
不 谢了 我不饿
No, thank you. l don’t feel very hungry.
白天在近距离下看得清清楚楚 一定很像烂香瓜
ln broad daylight at close range? Must’ve looked like ripe melons.
呼叫安全小组组长 请用白色公务电♥话♥联络
Operations Supervisor, Mr. Phoenix, use white courtesy telephone.
好了 现在保持冷静 我们第一件要做的事是你
Now all keep calm.
我忘不了弗洛伊德的案子
l’ll never forget the Floyd case.
他在巅峰时间拿斧头劈人
Got it with an axe during the rush hour.
要来点奶油派吗
How about some cream pie?
呼叫安全小组组长 菲尼克斯先生
Operations Supervisor, Mr. Phoenix,
请用白色公务电♥话♥联络
use white courtesy telephone.
一定出事了 那是机场发生意外的暗语
Must be trouble. That’s the airport code name for trouble.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!