I’m sorry.
一个人住?- 对
You live alone? – Yes.
你叫什么?- 克劳迪娅
What’s your name? – Claudia.
克劳迪娅什么?- 威尔逊
Claudia what? – Wilson.
好的 克劳迪娅•威尔逊
Okay, Claudia Wilson…
你想变聋是么?- 什么?
…are you trying to go deaf? – What? Ha, ha.
听清楚我说什么了么?- 是的 不过我不明白
Did you hear what I just said? – Yes, but I don’t know what….
你听音乐时太大声了
Okay. You’re listening to your music so loud…
这样会使你听力受损的 – 好吧
…you’re gonna damage your ears. – Okay.
如果你老是把音量调得这么大
lf you continue to listen to your music at that level…
那就不仅仅让你自己听力受损 你邻居们也得受损伤
…you’re gonna damage not only your ears, but your neighbors’ ears as well.
我刚真没觉察有那么大声
I didn’t realize it was that loud.
看吧 这是听力受损的先兆
Well, that right there is the first sign of hearing loss, okay?

Okay.
嗯 电视也在这儿放着
I see you got your TV on there too.
你经常这么音响电视一起开么?
You usually keep that on at the same time?
不知道 怎么了?
I don’t know. I mean, um…. What is this?
今天是不是嗑药了啊 克劳迪娅? – 没有
You been doing some drugs today, Claudia? – No.
喝酒了 是么? – 没有
Have you been doing some drinking? – No, ha, ha.

Okay.
我接到了扰民投诉
I got a call of a disturbance here.
音乐声音太大 还有尖叫和吵闹声
Some loud music, A, and some screaming and yelling.
是不是之前有尖叫和吵闹呢?
Has there been some screaming and yelling here?
是的
Yes.
刚才有人跑到我这里
I had someone come to my door.
我不愿意看见的人
Someone that I didn’t want here.
然后我叫他走 就是这样
And I told them to leave, so it’s no big deal.
然后就走了 实在抱歉
They left. I’m sorry.
是你的男朋友? – 不是
Was that your boyfriend? – No.
你没有男朋友 是么? – 对
You don’t have a boyfriend? – No.
那么 他是谁呢?
Well, who was it?
我和他 反正已经走了
I was…. He’s gone.
我是说我们根本…总之现在没事了 好吗?
I mean, it’s not… It’s over, you know?
介意我四处检查一下吗?
You mind if I have a look around for your safety?
可以的 – 好
It’s fine. – Okay.
你想要找什么啊?
Uh, what- ? What are you looking for?
克劳迪娅 应该是我来问你问题
Claudia, why don’t you let me handle the questions…
你来好好回答 好么? – 好
…and you handle the answers, okay? – Okay.
我是来帮你的 – 是的
I’m here to help you. – Okay.
你现在还有做作业吗?- 不像以前那么多了
So do you still have to do homework? – Not as much as I used to.
从我们参赛后 我就很少去学校了
Since we started, I haven’t gone to school much.
我得参加一堆试演 – 我一直没有去上课
I’ve had so many auditions. – I don’t have regular classes anymore.
那你做些什么?- 他们给我自己时间学习
What do you do? – They let me have my own study time.
自己在图书馆阅读 – 真酷
My own reading time in the library. – That’s pretty cool.
你有经纪人了么?- 没有
Do you have an agent, Stanley? – No.
你应该找一个 我是说真的 能帮你做不少事呢
You should get one. I’m serious. You could get a lot of stuff out of this.
比如什么?- 什么比如什么?比如签些狗屁协议什么的
Like what? – What do you mean? Endorsements and shit!
理查德 – 得了吧 辛西娅
Richard. – Bite it, Cynthia.
你可以得到很多美事 一旦大家开始喜欢认同你
You get stuff from people that want you to endorse their product.
就有机会拍广♥告♥ 演连续剧 或者MOW什么的
Commercials, a sitcom, an M.O.W. or something.
什么是MOW?- 就是周末电影
What’s M.O.W.? – Hello. Movie of the week.
我今天参加了一个试镜 里面有阿兰•塞克和克里•海姆
I went for one this morning with Alan Thicke and Corey Haim.
通过了吗?- 无所谓 不过应该通过了
Was it a callback? – No, but I’ll probably get a callback.
如果今天我们破纪录 你肯定会通过的
If we beat the record, you might get a callback.
我通过是因为我演技很棒 懂么 理查德
I’ll get it because I’m a good actress, Richard.
哟 哟! – 好了 你们
Saucy, saucy. – Come on, guys. Settle down.
辛西娅?- 你想怎么样?
Cynthia? – What do you want?
我得去下洗手间 – 不能忍♥忍♥么?
I gotta go to the bathroom. – Can you hold it?
各位 哇哦
Yessiree! Whoa!
新的奇迹就要出现了 非常谢谢大家
That was absolutely fantastic, and I thank you very much.
事实上 你们将与我一起见证这次
As a matter of fact, we may even take you folks on the road with us.
这是我的事 – 别这样 我是说真的
That’s my thing. – Come on. I’m serious. Come on.
乳品和竞技 你们从没听过乳品和竞技吗?
Milk and sports, man. You never heard… ? Milk and sports, okay?
随便什么球类比赛 或者涉及到比分的
Anything baseball. Um, anything dealing with numbers…
就是到了要打破什么纪录的时候
…when it comes to those, you know, or who broke whatever record.
随便日常生活中的吃法
Any kind of dairy product, any kind- Dairy recipe…
比如 山羊奶 羊乳酪 随便这样的都行
…um, like goat milk, goat cheese, goat- All that stuff.
不信这次试试看
Wow, check this out over here.
好吗?伙计们 和我一起试吧
So, um, look guys, just work with me on that. Work with me.
不好意思 给我拿杯低脂奶好么?
Excuse me, can you bring me low- fat milk, please?
再来些冰块
A couple of ice cubes.
他们看起来也不是很强
Ah, they don’t look so tough.
看上去很聪明吗?
Do they look smart? – No.
他们以为能赢吗?想赢我们?- 也许吧
What are they gonna do, beat us? – Maybe.
为了这个纪录 我已经两天没出门了
We’re not going out two days before we set the record.
这不会发生的
It’s not gonna happen.
他们想让我们完蛋
Yeah. When they want us done…
他们叫来了哈佛的SWAT队
…they’ll call in the Harvard SWAT team or some shit.
要开始啦
Ready to run.
你看起来不太好 – 我顶得住
You smell like trouble. – I’m fucking hammered.
真的没事?- 你知道
You okay? – You know.
好 那先检查一遍好么?
Good. You have a chance to look those over?
我都他妈的检查了三十年了 伯特
Oh, come on. It’s the same fucking shit for 30 years, Burt.
你装得挺有钱的样子
You look like you have money in your pocket.
可能我是见到我的好布拉德后太高兴了吧
Maybe I’m just happy to see my friend Brad there.
扔你的破钱吧
Just throw some money around.
钱 钱 钱 – 是布拉德
Money, money, money. – It’s Brad.
你来找茬的吗?
Ooh. This sounds threatening.
你心中有 爱 这东西吗?
Do you have love in your heart?
我心中充满了爱
I have love all over.
我甚至对你都赋予了爱 朋友
I even have love for you, friend.
你这就叫爱么?- 呃…
ls it real love? – Well…
这就敢称作那种让你
The kind of love that makes you feel that intangible joy…
心中充满难以名状的喜悦
…in the pit of your stomach…
一种酸酸麻麻的感觉袭遍全身
…like a bucket of acid and nerves running around…
让你倾倒让你兴奋 不知所以
…and making you hurt and happy and all over…?
你觉得你真懂爱么?
You’re head over heels?
我听不懂你那些故作高深的词儿
You lost me with the last couple of cocktail words spoken, my boy…
但是我相信我有爱
…but I believe it’s that sort of love.
我喜欢这样
Sounds nice to me.
我有爱
I have love.
嗯 你很会说话 真的
Hmm, a very chatty kind. Indeed you do, it seems.
不是 我很认真的
No, I mean, I’m telling you.
我有爱
I’m telling you, I have love.
是啊 我在洗耳恭听啊 哥们
Yes, and I’m listening avidly, fellow.
我就是丹尼尔•史密斯 我现在有满腔爱意要倾泻
My name is Donnie Smith, and I have lots of love to give.
你好 – 嗨
Hello. – Hi.

Wow.
还真不少 哈?
Lot of stuff here, huh?
还有三十秒
It’s 30 seconds.
稍等片刻 就来
eye on you. I’ll be back.
嗨 辛西娅 – 杰克 杰克
Hi, Cynthia. – Jakety, Jakety.
他妈的那边是怎么回事?
The fuck is going on over there?
我要去洗手间 – 怎么回事啊你 斯坦利
I gotta go to the bathroom. – Jesus Christ, Stanley.
不 不 不 你不应该这么做 我来教教你们
No, no, no. You cannot do that. Let me explain something to you people.
你要学会和他进行调解 被老是那么凶巴巴的
You have to tone it. Don’t be real aggressive like that.
你要巧妙地用些手段来 让他自己解决
Be subtly abusive so they don’t know what’s happening.
噢不 你不能出去玩儿
You say, You’re not gonna go outside and play with your friends…
除非房♥间都干干净净了才行
…until that entire room is cleaned floor to ceiling.
茱莉亚的房♥间也是那样儿
Oh, Julia’s room’s the same way.
跟猪圈似的 不过现在好了
Like a pigsty. But it’s the outfits we’re into now.
你们根本想不到这孩子出门时穿成什么样子
Oh, you should have seen what she had on walking out the door.
我告诉她 不 你是去上学 不是去时装秀
I said, No. We’re going to school, not a fashion show.
不是去时装秀 是去上学
It’s not a fashion show. It’s school.
当然了 这不是时装秀
Absolutely. It’s not a fashion show.

Shh.
要开始了 伙计们 要开始了
Let’s make some fucking money here, people.
吉米 你没事吧 吉米?
You with me, Jimmy?
书上说 虽然时过境迁
The book says, We may be through with the past…
但我们不会改变
…but the past ain’t through with us.
我们在高处相见 然后在广场上分手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!