Tough part of the job.
乃是我沿街巡逻时最难之处
Tough part of walking down the street.
我来这里
I just wanted to come here…
我来这里是想对你说
To come here and say something.
一些必须说的话 你说过的
Say something important. Something that you said.
你说过我们得把一切说出来
You said we should say things and do things.
诚诚实实 毫无保留地
Not lie, not keep things back.
好吧 我现在就要说出来了
Well, I’m gonna do that.
照你说的那样 克劳迪娅
I’m gonna do what you said, Claudia.
我不能忘掉此事
I can’t let this go.
我不能没有你
I can’t let you go.
你 听着
Now, you…
好好听我说
You listen to me now.
你是个好女孩
You’re a good person.
你是个美丽的好姑娘
A good, beautiful person…
我是不会让你离开我的
…and I won’t let you walk out on me.
而且我决不会再让你说什么
I won’t let you say those things.
说什么自己多傻多傻之类的傻话了
Those things about how stupid you are and this and that.
不会再让你这么说的
I won’t stand for that.
你愿意的话
You want to be with me…
我们就在一起吧
…then you be with me.
怎么样?
You see?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!