快走吧 本来你十分钟前就该好了
Let’s go. You should have done that 10 minutes ago.
我们还要多带些狗食 -先上车再说
We need more dog food. – Talk in the car.
听着 今天我有重要工作 – 你孤单吗?
Look, I got a serious audition today. – Are you lonely?
这个也要拿是吧?- 我需要这个
That one too? – I need this one.
好 让我来告诉你
Well, let me tell you.
真不明白你干嘛要带上四袋子书去上学
I don’t understand why you need four bags of books to go to school.
没有理由带这么多背包
There’s no reason for this many backpacks.
两点我接你 – 应该是一点半
Be ready at 2:00. – It should be 1:30.
我跟你讲过了我今天工作很紧 – 只能两点赶到了
I told you I got an audition. – I won’t be here till 2:00.
快 拿好你这堆东西 我得走了 我爱你
Get your stuff. Come on. Gotta go. Love you.
我也爱你 – 好
Love you too. – Okay.
丹尼尔 你有答案了吗?
Donnie, do you have an answer?
有了 吉米 答案是普罗米修斯
I do, Jimmy. Prometheus.
答对了
It is!
丹尼尔 感觉怎么样?
Donnie, how does it feel?
神童丹尼尔•史密斯 1968年
我很激动 我保证象我这个年纪还来装牙箍的 肯定不多吧
It’s pretty exciting. Bet you don’t get many people my age getting braces.
你当时在那个比赛里好可爱
You were so cute on that game show.
但我敢说你现在都回答不上来了吧!
Bet you can’t answer any questions now, though, huh? Ha, ha!
丹尼尔一切正常 – 很好
So we’re all set to go, Donnie. – DONNlE: Good.
明早见 – 好
I’ll see you tomorrow morning. – Okay.
再见 – 你也太忙了吧?
RECEPTlONlST: Bye. – You’re running around like crazy.
马上就迟到啦
I’m gonna be late for work.

Hey.
是神童丹尼尔•史密斯
It’s the Quiz Kid, Donnie Smith.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
今天感觉如何?- 遭透了
How’s today, then? – Fucking bullshit is what this is.
悔恨
Fucking regrets
为我这一生做过的事情悔恨
And we do these things, move through this life.
我需要你的帮助 菲尔 今天你得帮我点忙
I’m gonna need your help, Phil. You got to help me on something today.
尽管说 厄尔 什么事都行的
I’ll take care. Anything, Earl.
为什么 因为你是他的医生 这就是原因
Well, you’re his doctor, and that’s why.
告诉我 告诉我
Tell me something. Tell me something.
他需要更大的剂量!
He needs more pills. He needs more- Fuck it.
他需要吃更多的药 而我需要知道病情的真♥相♥
He needs more pills, and I need some answers…
我马上就过去见你
…so I’m coming to see you.
早上好 琳达
Morning, Linda.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, my darling.
我马上就回来 有点事情我必须解决
I’ll be back in a while, Phil. I have to do some things…
我得去弄清楚 马上回来
…and I have to see something, and I’ll be back.
妈的!
Fuck.
我靠 他妈的
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
按1键收听
WOMAN Press one to hear…
每一位的自我简介
…this person’s personal description of themselves…
按下2键可以给他留言
…and two to leave a personal message of your own.
嗯 你好 我是吉姆 我负责维护♥法♥律的实施
JlM Well, hello. This is Jim. I work in law enforcement.
事实上我是洛杉矶警局的警♥察♥
I’m an officer for the LAPD…
在北好莱坞街区负责巡逻
…and work out of the North Hollywood district.
我喜欢我的工作 也喜欢看电影
I love my job, and I love to go to the movies.
我尝试让自己保持身体健壮 因为工作需要一个这样的我
I try to stay physically fit. My job demands it.
所以我的身材很棒 但是近来在慢慢变胖
I’m getting up there, though.
我今年32岁 6英尺2英寸 体重大概是 180磅吧
I’m 32 years old, and I’m 6’2 tall, and I weigh about 180…
如果你十分在意的话
…if that’s important to you.
我很希望能认识特别点的女孩 她最好喜欢安静
I’m really interested in meeting someone special who likes quiet things.
我的生活压力很大 所以希望能和她保持一种平稳沉静的
My life is very stressful, and I hope to have a relationship that is very calm…
互相关爱 不一味奢求回报的关系
…and undemanding and loving…
如果你是这样的女孩 请给我留言 我的语♥音♥信箱号♥是82
…so if you are this person, please leave me a message at box number 82.
谢谢
Thank you.
暴♥力♥如此猖獗
OFFlCER: So much violence…
但这就是我们的社会 总之还是祝你们好运
…but that’s the way of the world. Good luck, as always.
祝你们一如既往地坐在车里 平平安安地执行任务
Serve and protect and all that other blah, blah, blah on the side of the car.
你听我说
Let me tell you something.
这不是什么轻松的工作
This is not an easy job.
首先我从接收器里收到中心的信息
I get a call on the radio from Dispatch.
一般是个坏消息
It’s bad news.
坏得发臭
And it stinks.
但这就是我的工作 不管怎样 我喜欢它
But this is my job, and I love it…
因为我想做得更好些
…because I wanna do well.
我想在这一生中 在这个世界上 我能努力做好我的事
In this life and in this world, I wanna do well…
我想帮助别人
…and I wanna help people.
虽然我可能一天会接到20个这样的坏消息
And I might get 20 bad calls a day…
但总会让我抓住一次来帮助别人 救一个人
…but one time I can help someone, I make a save…
纠正一次错误 或者及时控制局面
… I correct a wrong or right a situation…
都能让我变成快乐的巡警
…then I’m a happy cop.
在这一生中 我们要尽量做些好事
And we move through this life, we should try and do good.
做善事
Do good.
如果我们能做到这一点
And if we can do that…
并且没有伤害到其他人的话
…and not hurt anyone else…
那么
…well, then….
大部分多云 有82%的可能性会下雨
嘿?- 谁啊?事儿怎么那么多!
Hello? – I turn around, there’s something.
放轻松 – 你怎么能随便闯进来!
Whoa! Slow down. – You can’t just come in here.
女士 门是开着的 我接到举报 – 不许进来!
The door was open. – You not allowed to come in.
冷静些 – 我很冷静
Calm down. – I am calm!
我接到举报 说这间屋子里非常吵闹
I got a call to this apartment, report of a disturbance.
这间屋子里从来没有人吵闹过
There’s no disturbance.
我接到了扰民的举报 门开着 我想进来看看生了什么
I got a call of a disturbance. I wanna see what’s going on.
这里没有吵闹! – 那你就没什么好担心的啦
Yeah, but there’s no disturbance. – Then you got nothing to worry about.
因为你刚才没说 我清楚自己有什么权利 你不能
You don’t tell me. I know my rights. Just come right in. You can’t just….
女士 你想测试我 是么?
All right, ma’am, you wanna test me?
如果你想考我法律 那么现在就可以开始
All right? You wanna tell me about the law book, we can do that.
如果你再推我的话 我可以把你关进去
You push me far enough, I will take you to jail.
现在 冷静下来! – 我 非常 冷静!
Okay? Now calm yourself down. – I am calm!
你一点都不冷静 因为你正在冲我大喊大叫
No. You are not calm. You’re screaming at me.
明白了么?
Do you understand?
我接到一个扰民的举报 现在我要调查一下
I got a call of a disturbance, and I’m going to check it out.
所以我要开始调查了
That is what I’m going to do.
你一个人住这儿? – 我不需要回答你
Are you alone in here? – I ain’t got to answer your questions.
你可以不回答 但是我还是会再问你一遍
No, you don’t, but I’m gonna ask you one more time.
你一个人住这儿么? – 你自己觉着呢?
Are you alone in here? – What does it look like?
没有其他人在这里 是吧? – 你在
There’s no one else in here? – You in here.
没错 那么没有其他人
Okay. That’s true, but is there anyone else…
除了你我之外的其他人在这里么?
…besides me and besides you in this house?
我已经说过了 没有! – 嗯 嗯
No. I said that already. – Mm- hm.
你是不是在说谎?- 我是一个人住的
Are you lying to me? – I live by myself.
这倒可能是真的 但我现在的问题是
That might be true, but the question I’m asking you, ma’am….
现在这个房♥子里还有没有其他的人?
ls there anyone else in this house right now?
没有 – 好吧
No. – Okay.
你叫什么?- 玛茜
What is your name? – Marcie.
玛茜 你最好坐下
Okay. Marcie, I’m gonna need you to take a seat here.
我喜欢站着 – 我不是请求你坐下
I prefer to stand up. – Okay. I’m not asking.
我什么都没有做! – 快去坐下 女士!
I didn’t even do nothing. – Move, ma’am.
好吧 我要开始检查了
Okay. So, like I was saying, I’m here to check on a disturbance.
你的邻居们举报说听到尖叫声和一声巨响
Now, some of your neighbors heard screaming and a loud crash.
我从来没听到什么巨响 – 好 那是..?
I don’t even know no loud crash. – Okay, what…?
什么声音?- 我什么都没听见
What was that? – Nothing.
在椅子上坐好 – 我什么都没做
Sit back down on the couch. – I ain’t gotta do a goddamn thing.
你♥他♥妈♥的要干什么?- 别这样
What’s this bullshit? – Do not do this.
别打我 女士 – 混♥蛋♥ 胡扯
Do not do this. Do not slap me, ma’am. – This is bullshit. This is bullshit.
为什么?为什么?啊?告诉我为什么锁我?
This is bullshit. For what? For what? For what? Huh? Tell me for what.
不 告诉我为什么锁我?
No, tell me for what.
我要求你在沙发上坐好 – 胡扯
I asked you to sit on the couch. – This is bullshit.
胡扯 他妈的胡扯
This is bullshit. This is fucking bullshit.
我需要支援
15- L- 27, I’m gonna need backup.
你♥他♥妈♥的要干什么?你个狗东西!
What the fuck is this? It’s bullshit, motherfucker!
在那儿呆着 玛茜 – 你♥他♥妈♥的 什么都没有!
I want you to stay right there. – Fucking bullshit, and you know it!
在那儿呆着 玛茜 – 不许进我的卧室!
Stay right there, Marcie. – Don’t you go in my bedroom!
你♥他♥妈♥的混账东西! 别进走廊!
This is bullshit, motherfucker! Don’t go down the hallway!
不许往前走了 别他妈的往前走了!
Don’t go down my motherfucking hallway!
洛杉矶警♥察♥!
This is the LAPD!
别他妈进我卧室!
Don’t go in my goddamn bedroom!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!