或许是为了让你看起来很酷
Maybe you’re trying to make yourself look cool…
或者很厉害什么的
…or better than you are or whatever…
更聪明 更酷
…smarter, cooler…
你就
…and you just…
不一定是说谎
…not really lie…
或许你只是隐瞒些事情
…but maybe you just don’t say everything.
这很平常啊
Well, that’s a natural thing.
你知道 两个人出去 出去约会什么的
You know, two people go out on a date or something…
他们想要让别人印象深刻
…they wanna impress people.
让对方
The other person.
或者他们害怕如果毫无保留的话
Or they’re scared they might say something…
对方会因此变得不喜欢他
…that will make the other person not like them.
谢谢 – 谢谢
Thank you. – Thank you.
你以前也这样过么?
So you’ve done it?
我很少约会的
I don’t go out very often.
为什么不?
Why not?
找不到我想约会的女孩子
I never found someone, really, that I think I’d like to go out with.
我打赌你对所有女生都这么说
And I bet you say that to all the girls, huh?
不不不
No. No. Heh.
能答应我一件事么? – 好啊
Wanna make a deal with me? – Okay.
我刚说了
What I just said…
大家都不敢毫无保留
…people afraid to say things…
都不敢把一切事情诚实地说出来
…no guts to say the things that are real or something….
哦?- 别像这样
Yeah? – To not do that.
不要再像从前那样了
To not do that that maybe we’ve done before.
让我们一起承诺 – 好
Let’s make a deal. – Okay.
我把我的一切事情告诉你 你也把一切说给我听
I’ll tell you everything, and you tell me everything…
或许我们就能摆脱那些杂碎啊狗屎啊阴影啊心结啊什么的
…and maybe we can get through all the piss and shit and lies that kill other people.
哇
Wow.
杂碎 狗屎
Huh. Piss and shit.
什么?
What?
用词很强烈啊
You really use strong language.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
没事啊
No, it’s fine. It’s fine.
我不是要听起来很粗俗
I didn’t mean- It seems vulgar or something, I know.
没关系的 – 不好意思
It’s fine. – No, I’m sorry.
真没事儿的 对不起
No, it’s nothing. I’m sorry.
我要去一下洗手间 马上回来
I’m gonna run to the bathroom for a minute, maybe, just….
好的 – 好
Okay. – Okay.
此门在任何时候都要保持锁着
好好 – 可以?
Okay. Okay. – Okay?
我现在要进去了 那些狗也在里面么?
I’m gonna go in. And, uh…. Are the dogs in there?
是的 不过都乖乖地坐在窗户边
Yeah, but they stay back by the window.
我要你跟我一起进去 然后站在一旁 – 好
All right, I want you to come in with me. – Okay.
要你进去是预防他有什么情况
And I want you to stay away from me.
因为我是不会帮他的
I want you there in case he needs anything, because I am not gonna help him.
还有 菲尔 别让那些狗靠近我
And, Phil, I will drop- kick the fucking dogs…
我会踢它们的 – 好
…if they come near me. – Okay.
厄尔
Earl.
你看起来不算太惨啊
You don’t look that bad.
狗东西
You prick.
狗♥日♥的♥ 你以前最喜欢用这词儿了 对吧?
Cocksucker. That’s what you used to like to say, right?
狗♥日♥的♥
Cocksucker.
你自己就是个狗♥日♥的♥ 厄尔
But you are. You’re a cocksucker, Earl.
很疼吧 是不是?
It hurts, doesn’t it? Huh?
你现在很痛苦了?
You in a lot of pain?
她当时也很痛苦
She was in a lot of pain.
就在最后时刻 她受尽折磨
Right to the end, she was in a lot of pain.
我清楚 因为我在她身旁
I know because I was there, Earl.
你不喜欢 你害怕 对么?
You didn’t like ilIness, though, do you?
我在旁边
I was there.
她等着你的电♥话♥
She waited for your call.
等着你来
For you to come.
我不会哭的
I am not gonna cry.
我不会为你哭的!
I am not gonna cry for you.
你这个狗♥日♥的♥ 我知道你听得见
You cocksucker, I know you can hear me.
我要让你听见 我恨死你这混♥蛋♥了
I want you to know that I hate your fucking guts.
快死吧 混♥蛋♥
You can just fucking die, you fuck.
疼死你 折磨死你吧
And I hope it hurts. I fucking hope it hurts.
她心跳只有六下了 快把担架拿过来
Yeah, her resps are down to six. Let’s get the gurney over here.
检查自我 摘下来 我是先知
Check that ego Come off it, I’m a prophet
这位教授 我要去教你的蠕虫
The professor I’m gonna teach you ’bout the worm
最终转向追赶沉船 随着长时间的压♥迫♥颈部
Who eventually turned to catch wreck With the neck of a long- time oppressor
他正在从魔鬼那里奔逃 但债务总是增加
And he’s running from the devil But the debt is always gaining
而如果他的身价被伤害 他的价值带来的疼痛
And if he’s worth being hurt He’s worth bringing pain in
你说出来 感觉好些了么?
Do you feel better now that you’ve said this?
我不知道
I don’t know.
其实 我没有生气
Well, I’m not mad.
好吧 有一点 但不算 生气
Well, I am, but I’m not.
知道么?
You know?
我太爱你了 露丝
I love you so much, Rose.
我问题还没问完呢
I’m not through asking my questions.
为什么克劳迪娅…
Why doesn’t Claudia…
不理你 吉姆?
…talk to you, Jimmy?
为什么?
Why?
因为我们
Because we’ve….
我们都不知道啊 怎么了?
We both don’t know. What do you mean?
不 我想你知道的
No, I think you know.
我
Maybe….
不知道
I don’t.
说出来 吉米
Say it, Jimmy.
我想这样 – 这样
I wanted to do that. – Well…
这么做感觉很好 – 耶
That felt good, to do what I wanted to do. – Yeah.
跟你说件事行么?
Can I tell you something?
行啊 当然行
Yeah, of course.
我好担心你听完会讨厌我
I’m really nervous that you’re gonna hate me soon.
你什么都知道的话肯定会讨厌我的
You’re gonna find stuff out about me, and you’re gonna hate me.
不啊 为什么?你要说什么事?
No. Like what? What do you mean?
你是这么 这么优秀
You have so much, so many good things…
你这么冷静
…and you seem so together.
你是个警官
You’re a police officer…
为人正直 什么问题都能解决
…and you seem so straight and put together, without any problems.
我今天把枪丢了 – 什么?
I lost my gun today. – What?
我今天把枪丢了
I lost my gun today…
然后无数人在讥笑我
…and I’m the laughingstock of a lot of people.
我想和你说 想让你知道
I wanted to tell you. I wanted you to know.
一直在想
And it’s on my mind.
我真是太笨了
And it makes me look like a fool.
我觉得自己太笨了
And I feel like a fool.
你刚说我们要讲出来
And you asked that we should say things…
把一切都讲出来 毫不隐瞒
…say what we’re thinking and not lie about things.
所以我要对你讲 我今天把枪丢了
Well, I can tell you that. This. That I lost my gun today.
我不是个好警♥察♥
I’m not a good cop.
我左思右想 我知道
I’m looked down at, and I know that…
我害怕你听完就不喜欢我了
…and I’m scared that once you find that out, you might not like me.
吉姆 这非常好 – 对不起
Jim, that was so great. – I’m sorry.
非常棒 你刚才说的
What you just said.
我结婚后就没有约会过了
I haven’t been on a date since I was married, and…
那是三年前的事儿了
…that was three years ago.
无论你想对我说什么
Claudia, whatever you wanna tell me…
无论你觉得多么糟糕
…whatever you think might scare me won’t.
我都会静静地听的
And I will listen to you.
我会默默地听 如果你想的话
I’ll be a good listener to you if that’s what you want. You know?
我不会妄加评论的
You know? And I won’t judge you.
我有时喜欢这么做 但今天不会的
I know I can do that sometimes, and I won’t.
只是听着你
And I can listen.
千万别害怕会吓到我
And you shouldn’t be scared of scaring me off…
或者害怕我会怎么想 什么的 总之
…or whatever you think that I think and on and on.
说出来吧 不管是什么 我听着你
Say it, whatever it is, and I’ll listen.
你不知道我这有多傻! – 没关系
You don’t know how fucking stupid I am. – It’s okay.
你想不到我有多变♥态♥! – 没事儿的